Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
now this is what a Cup final should be like 10:47 - May 20 with 2518 viewsenfieldargh

unlike the dirge served up by scum and that horrid team in red

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

now this is what a Cup final should be like on 11:39 - May 20 with 2434 viewsrsonist

Like watching a different sport isn't it.

When was the last proper good English domestic cup final, I can't even remember.
now this is what a Cup final should be like on 15:51 - May 20 with 2220 viewsStanisgod

now this is what a Cup final should be like on 11:39 - May 20 by rsonist

When was the last proper good English domestic cup final, I can't even remember.

Probably Spuds Man City

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

now this is what a Cup final should be like on 16:03 - May 20 with 2201 viewsisawqpratwcity

Bayern threw it away. The number of times the ball crossed in front of Frankfurt's goal waiting for someone to tap it in...

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

now this is what a Cup final should be like on 17:12 - May 20 with 2120 viewsMistication92

now this is what a Cup final should be like on 11:39 - May 20 by rsonist

Hull 2-3 Arsenal four years ago?
now this is what a Cup final should be like on 17:59 - May 20 with 2055 viewsozranger

Currently watching the Portuguese cup final. Great game and end to end with lots of chances. Aves currently one up from a superb far post diving header.

For those who don't know Sporting Lisbon are playing after one of their training sessions this week was invaded by about 50 unhappy fans/hooligans. These invaders attacked the players and coaches. One player had ten or so stitches in a head wound.
now this is what a Cup final should be like on 20:20 - May 20 with 1949 viewsEsox_Lucius

Brackley Town vs Bromley was a good exciting game to watch and a thrilling penalty shoot out to finish it.

The grass is always greener.

now this is what a Cup final should be like on 22:39 - May 20 with 1842 viewsQPR_Nippon

now this is what a Cup final should be like on 20:20 - May 20 by Esox_Lucius

Brackley Town vs Bromley was a good exciting game to watch and a thrilling penalty shoot out to finish it.

Was there today with the kids. We live pretty close to Bromley's ground and they've become our adopted second team. Doubly heartbreaking to concede an injury time equalizer and then lose the shoot-out after having a kick to win it.

Irony that we were sat in the same end the Derby fans were in when we did similar to them not lost on me!
[Post edited 20 May 2018 22:40]
now this is what a Cup final should be like on 08:41 - May 21 with 1636 viewsganjR

now this is what a Cup final should be like on 17:59 - May 20 by ozranger

Currently watching the Portuguese cup final. Great game and end to end with lots of chances. Aves currently one up from a superb far post diving header.

For those who don't know Sporting Lisbon are playing after one of their training sessions this week was invaded by about 50 unhappy fans/hooligans. These invaders attacked the players and coaches. One player had ten or so stitches in a head wound.

I follow Portuguese football and was at the Lisboa Derby recently, the cup final was a fun match but Sporting are in huge trouble right now and their fans were kicking off during the match yesterday.
That Miss from Dorst though, wow! Open goal, 2 yards out, hits the crossbar, never good, but especially not when your side are behind in a cup final and time is running out.
[Post edited 21 May 2018 8:43]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024