Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Someone Pragmatic 14:55 - May 21 with 9345 viewspeejaybee

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44200015

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Someone Pragmatic on 11:52 - May 23 with 1206 viewsRangersw12

Someone Pragmatic on 10:13 - May 23 by 2Thomas2Bowles

I don't expect the owners to say it but knowing TF he will twitter something like it at some point. it's what he does.

If they were satisfied with mid-table being the target on the last season of parachute payments, how are they going to finance the following season unless they sell off player assets which won't add up to much and which puts the club back again and another season of just trying to survive in the division and continued bankrolling the club loses

That may have been the spin for a while but something they were not satisfied with now.

We should looking at selling players at a profit as a positive

Its the only way we will survive without having to rely on mega rich owners bailing us out
Someone Pragmatic on 12:40 - May 23 with 1140 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Someone Pragmatic on 10:13 - May 23 by 2Thomas2Bowles

I don't expect the owners to say it but knowing TF he will twitter something like it at some point. it's what he does.

If they were satisfied with mid-table being the target on the last season of parachute payments, how are they going to finance the following season unless they sell off player assets which won't add up to much and which puts the club back again and another season of just trying to survive in the division and continued bankrolling the club loses

That may have been the spin for a while but something they were not satisfied with now.

I fully agree with you about Fernandes, 2T2B. If he does say "play-offs at a minimum" then fair enough, but my only point is that until someone does say that the we are only speculating.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Someone Pragmatic on 12:55 - May 23 with 1118 viewsisawqpratwcity

Someone Pragmatic on 11:52 - May 23 by Rangersw12

Its the only way we will survive without having to rely on mega rich owners bailing us out

Forget rich owners. Not even if we wanted to.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Someone Pragmatic on 13:30 - May 23 with 1083 views2Thomas2Bowles

Someone Pragmatic on 11:52 - May 23 by Rangersw12

Depends on what that profit is going on, just surviving? that's not building.

They are already losing bailing us out to just survive in this league.

That can't go on and the only real money is in the Prem

Still no word on WF, has the appeal against the appeal passed ? I'm sure it was 28 days? or LCS
[Post edited 23 May 2018 13:35]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024