Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stones lucky dip tickets £30 each plus booking fee 17:58 - May 21 with 14592 viewsElHoop

Certainly there are some currently available at Southampton and Coventry.

https://tickets.axs.com/shop/#/DIProll-f47f-451a-ab9c-daf71b2a4392/shop/search?s

OK they are lucky dips but even so, £30 isn't much even if you are at the back - how far back can you be at Southampton anyway?
Stones lucky dip tickets £30 each plus booking fee on 15:26 - Jun 20 with 1978 viewsBlackCrowe

Thoughts on last night from those that went?

Me? Absolutely loved hearing Bitch and Beast Of Burden (though James Bay cameo was hopeless - completely out of his depth). Sound seemed to deteriorate towards the end but overall loved it all. Hope you didn't have horrendous journeys home after station closure. I wobbled dangerously home on my pushbike.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Stones lucky dip tickets £30 each plus booking fee on 17:39 - Jun 20 with 1928 viewsted_hendrix

Stones lucky dip tickets £30 each plus booking fee on 15:26 - Jun 20 by BlackCrowe

Thoughts on last night from those that went?

Me? Absolutely loved hearing Bitch and Beast Of Burden (though James Bay cameo was hopeless - completely out of his depth). Sound seemed to deteriorate towards the end but overall loved it all. Hope you didn't have horrendous journeys home after station closure. I wobbled dangerously home on my pushbike.

I booked one of those £11.00 park in someones drive thingy's so I thankfully got away okay which was bleeding handy, I actually walked downstairs for the last 30 or so minutes and watched from the ground floor because I thought too there was something wrong with the sound I stood in one of the aisles and thankfully the steward let me stay there.
It was music to my poor old ears when they done "Sympathy for the Devil" and similarly "You Can't Always Get What You Want"
I loved last nights gig even Mick talking about the old days at Twickenham and Richmond where I used to live in the 60's and Micks reference to the Station Hotel).

There'll never ever be another band like them, I've followed them since I first discovered I had ears and in a slightly stupid sort of way I was a bit sad when I left the stadium last night cos I reckon last night is gonna be the final time us fans will see them live on stage, sort of end of an era.

Its only rock and roll,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Stones lucky dip tickets £30 each plus booking fee on 08:56 - Jun 21 with 1857 viewsBlackCrowe

Stones lucky dip tickets £30 each plus booking fee on 17:39 - Jun 20 by ted_hendrix

I booked one of those £11.00 park in someones drive thingy's so I thankfully got away okay which was bleeding handy, I actually walked downstairs for the last 30 or so minutes and watched from the ground floor because I thought too there was something wrong with the sound I stood in one of the aisles and thankfully the steward let me stay there.
It was music to my poor old ears when they done "Sympathy for the Devil" and similarly "You Can't Always Get What You Want"
I loved last nights gig even Mick talking about the old days at Twickenham and Richmond where I used to live in the 60's and Micks reference to the Station Hotel).

There'll never ever be another band like them, I've followed them since I first discovered I had ears and in a slightly stupid sort of way I was a bit sad when I left the stadium last night cos I reckon last night is gonna be the final time us fans will see them live on stage, sort of end of an era.

I'd agree that it might be the last time (pun intended) in the UK. Being saying that for a few years of course, but i think it's close now.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Stones lucky dip tickets £30 each plus booking fee on 09:00 - Jun 21 with 1857 viewsElHoop

I thought that Mick's planning of the tour was genius - he managed to get it lined up with the cricket, almost to perfection.

They were in Dublin for the Ireland Pakistan test, which he definitely attended. Back to London for a couple of gigs and the first Pakistan test at Lord's, where he's a member of the MCC. Up to Manchester for the second test which was taking place down the road at Headingley. Then up to Edinburgh - the epic odi against Scotland was the next day, and then off to Cardiff where was another odi against Australia the day after the gig. Genius.
Stones lucky dip tickets £30 each plus booking fee on 17:43 - Jun 21 with 1803 viewswestberksr

Stones lucky dip tickets £30 each plus booking fee on 17:39 - Jun 20 by ted_hendrix

well I've ticked that box now.

avoid stadium gigs for all I'm worth but got to the stage that after 30 years of waiting for them to do an 'intimate' residency at my local pub I decided I'd better go as that's looking less likely by the day!

thoroughly enjoyed it and with the modern screens etc it makes a stadium a little more bearable; but I'll vow once more that's the last stadium gig. Can't think of anyone else worth seeing in that size venue; cannot believe how fit Jagger still is.

Back to Hammersmith for Jack White next week.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024