Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'll tell you what does MY head in 20:43 - May 23 with 2133 viewsBklynRanger

Watchdog. I'd rather enter into a binding agreement for a bogus timeshare in the comfort of my highly flammable BMW than sit through another second of this amateur dramatics version of Glengarry Glen Ross.

Of course if they pulled any of this deviant shit on my granny, god rest her soul, that would be another matter - I'd be straight on the blower to that northern Gill Dando bird and that cheeky chappy Del Boy bloke.

But under the current circumstances I will continue to buy my Chicago Town Deep Dish pepperoni pizzas at my local Iceland and be humbly grateful to do so.
I'll tell you what does MY head in on 20:48 - May 23 with 2123 viewsDorse

Watchdog: 40 years of using the phrase 'potential death trap'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

I'll tell you what does MY head in on 20:54 - May 23 with 2096 viewsBklynRanger

Now they've got Ed Balls going on about Norwich City while he strolls out onto the hallowed turf of Loftus Road and not even giving us a mention the giant jowley fcuk!
I'll tell you what does MY head in on 21:04 - May 23 with 2066 viewsdaveB

I'll tell you what does MY head in on 20:54 - May 23 by BklynRanger

Now they've got Ed Balls going on about Norwich City while he strolls out onto the hallowed turf of Loftus Road and not even giving us a mention the giant jowley fcuk!

Well it was about safe standing rather than QPR, more publicity for safe standing the better
I'll tell you what does MY head in on 21:06 - May 23 with 2060 viewsdavman

I'll tell you what does MY head in on 20:54 - May 23 by BklynRanger

Great insight into Bklyn's home life. ..

BBC 1 has to be on the box with a phone nearby to communicate to the rest of the world!

Jill Dando would be turning in her grave being compared to "Ooooooor" Steph. No comparison, mate...

😈 😈 😈
[Post edited 23 May 2018 21:06]

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

I'll tell you what does MY head in on 21:30 - May 23 with 2002 viewsBklynRanger

I'll tell you what does MY head in on 21:06 - May 23 by davman

Great insight into Bklyn's home life. ..

BBC 1 has to be on the box with a phone nearby to communicate to the rest of the world!

Jill Dando would be turning in her grave being compared to "Ooooooor" Steph. No comparison, mate...

😈 😈 😈
[Post edited 23 May 2018 21:06]

It's pure rock and roll in my world these days...
I'll tell you what does MY head in on 03:36 - May 24 with 1786 viewsBoston

Y’know Brookers, they do a lovely yearly episode called Crufts.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

I'll tell you what does MY head in on 06:39 - May 24 with 1706 viewsdistortR

Turn off's on TV and radio - watchdog and moneybox.

However, I imagine if you typed them into the search bar, you might get something all together more interesting!

As an aside, being a menial peasant living in a council house, watchdog and moneybox could never cause me sleepless nights...........
'Is your money working for you?'
'No, it f**ked off with the overdraft'
I'll tell you what does MY head in on 08:25 - May 24 with 1615 viewsMytch_QPR

I'll tell you what does MY head in on 06:39 - May 24 by distortR

Turn off's on TV and radio - watchdog and moneybox.

However, I imagine if you typed them into the search bar, you might get something all together more interesting!

As an aside, being a menial peasant living in a council house, watchdog and moneybox could never cause me sleepless nights...........
'Is your money working for you?'
'No, it f**ked off with the overdraft'

I'd like to see a special edition of 'Moneybox Live' from the pyramid stage at Glastonbury.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Login to get fewer ads

I'll tell you what does MY head in on 08:44 - May 24 with 1574 viewsBklynRanger

Distort I just typed 'moneybox' and 'watchdog moneybox' into my incognito browser device and was rewarded with virtually nothing to soothe my more adventurous side.

Even trying 'watchdog moneybox whips and chains' offered up only the most limited range of stimulants.

They obviously have the market cornered, well played them. Will keep trying, something will give eventually.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024