Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham please 13:57 - May 25 with 2976 viewswelwynranger

Do whatever you can to stop that W***KER Terry getting his grubby hands on the trophy tomorrow.
Fulham please on 14:12 - May 25 with 2953 viewsstowmarketrange

I’ve told a few of my Fulham mates to remember to serenade him in the 26th minute.Thousands of Fulham fans singing “Terry you’re a cad” should put him right off his game.
Fulham please on 14:17 - May 25 with 2937 viewsGalileo

Who the f##k does he think he is.........

from the Times, Aston Villa defender John Terry will not be allowed to have a clause in his new contract allowing the 37-year-old former England captain to miss games against former club Chelsea if they are promoted to the Premier League. Villa face Fulham in the Championship play-off final at Wembley on Saturday.

The sooner his disappears the better for society.
Fulham please on 14:52 - May 25 with 2869 viewsNorthernr

Fulham please on 14:17 - May 25 by Galileo

Who the f##k does he think he is.........

from the Times, Aston Villa defender John Terry will not be allowed to have a clause in his new contract allowing the 37-year-old former England captain to miss games against former club Chelsea if they are promoted to the Premier League. Villa face Fulham in the Championship play-off final at Wembley on Saturday.

The sooner his disappears the better for society.

Saw a great tweet this week about how Iniesta had been completely embarrassed with the fuss made about him ending his time at Barcelona, and just had a moment by himself on the pitch well after the game had finished. Terry organised for a Premier League game to stop in the 26th minute so he could be substituted to a guard of honour
Fulham please on 14:58 - May 25 with 2852 viewsMrSheen

Fulham please on 14:52 - May 25 by Northernr

Saw a great tweet this week about how Iniesta had been completely embarrassed with the fuss made about him ending his time at Barcelona, and just had a moment by himself on the pitch well after the game had finished. Terry organised for a Premier League game to stop in the 26th minute so he could be substituted to a guard of honour

...by one of Anton Ferdinand’s old clubs, to boot. Shame on them for allowing it.
Fulham please on 15:13 - May 25 with 2834 viewsNorthernr

Fulham please on 14:58 - May 25 by MrSheen

...by one of Anton Ferdinand’s old clubs, to boot. Shame on them for allowing it.

If QPR had done that I would never have been allowed in a football ground again.
Fulham please on 17:04 - May 25 with 2669 viewsDorse

Fulham please on 14:52 - May 25 by Northernr

I kind of want him to learn how to self-fellate so we never have to hear from him ever again.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Fulham please on 17:07 - May 25 with 2664 viewsNorthernr

Fulham please on 17:04 - May 25 by Dorse

I kind of want him to learn how to self-fellate so we never have to hear from him ever again.

No need, just get your mate's mrs to do that for you. But won't ever play against Chelsea of course. A man whose moral compass was stolen and replaced with a house brick.
Fulham please on 18:46 - May 25 with 2605 viewsLadbrokeR

I honestly couldn’t care less about Fulham and their ridiculous clappers. They’re not really fans rather a large group of Waitrose customers.
Login to get fewer ads

Fulham please on 19:13 - May 25 with 2572 viewsDorse

Fulham please on 17:07 - May 25 by Northernr

No need, just get your mate's mrs to do that for you. But won't ever play against Chelsea of course. A man whose moral compass was stolen and replaced with a house brick.

Well, I'll ask her, but I don't think my mate's missus will be very keen.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Fulham please on 22:24 - May 25 with 2419 viewsDannyPaddox

[Post edited 26 May 2018 7:58]
Fulham please on 01:11 - May 26 with 2337 viewstimcocking

This match is the epitome of a lose-lose situation.
Fulham please on 08:23 - May 26 with 2228 viewsLowerloftLad

If villa just run at that fulham back four like we did the big day could see that fulham team really freeze up

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Fulham please on 17:26 - May 26 with 2029 viewsToast_R

Sessegnon - what a ball for that goal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024