Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hughes: signs new three-year contract 00:02 - May 26 with 1812 views2Thomas2Bowles

Aallardyce will be rubbing his hands while topping up his tan waiting for the desperation to set in at Southampton

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Hughes: signs new three-year contract on 00:07 - May 26 with 1803 viewsdannyblue

I wish I had his agent. How does he do it? Three years!
Hughes: signs new three-year contract on 07:11 - May 26 with 1661 viewsLblock

Did he use the old classic quote that Southampton would never be in that position again under his watch?

I bet Kia Jawbigchin stick another prawn in the barbecue last night, put his accountant on standby and made sure his phone was fully charged for summer
Please let it be so and let it happen again....

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Hughes: signs new three-year contract on 07:56 - May 26 with 1605 viewsdavman

Hughes: signs new three-year contract on 07:11 - May 26 by Lblock

Did he use the old classic quote that Southampton would never be in that position again under his watch?

I bet Kia Jawbigchin stick another prawn in the barbecue last night, put his accountant on standby and made sure his phone was fully charged for summer
Please let it be so and let it happen again....

They'll do alright next season, it's the one after, when his meticulous approach to the transfer market starts...

...then he'll so that someone else can relegate them. ..

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Hughes: signs new three-year contract on 08:03 - May 26 with 1593 viewsbosh67

Some people spend their life being blessed financially for being below average at what they do!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Hughes: signs new three-year contract on 09:01 - May 26 with 1516 viewsPunteR

Hughes: signs new three-year contract on 08:03 - May 26 by bosh67

Some people spend their life being blessed financially for being below average at what they do!

Its not what you know its who you know.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Hughes: signs new three-year contract on 09:07 - May 26 with 1508 viewsRs_Holy

Good luck Saints.... you’ll need it!
Hughes: signs new three-year contract on 12:28 - May 26 with 1320 viewsSimonJames

100% of people who drink water will die.

Hughes: signs new three-year contract on 13:01 - May 26 with 1281 viewsisawqpratwcity

Expect a post from Dune in about 10 months, something along the lines of 'we warned you about Redknapp, why didn't you warn us about Hughes?'

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024