Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oi Boston, you watching the Play Offs 01:47 - May 27 with 1535 viewsFredManRave

Quality entertainment. Great win by Cleveland last night sets up a fascinating winner takes all game on Sunday. And tonight will hopefully see a Rockets win to secure their place in the finals.

Only recently got into it but it's great entertainment. A new entry on my bucket list is go to a play off game because depsite all the Razzmatazz that's got to be one special sporting occasion.

You a fan?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Oi Boston, you watching the Play Offs on 19:55 - May 27 with 1456 viewsBoston

Of course, devoted fan ...for at least the last week.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Oi Boston, you watching the Play Offs on 21:25 - May 27 with 1434 viewsozranger

Oi Boston, you watching the Play Offs on 19:55 - May 27 by Boston

Of course, devoted fan ...for at least the last week.

Sure you are (the last week bit). I'm betting you are more than just a devoted fan.

Anyway, the Cavs will not win in Boston. Losing Love is hard and LBJ is suffering as well. If they do get through, and I remember that CBS had them as hands down favourites, with some saying in six and even less, then they'd probably be swept in the Finals. It's been a hard run for them with two very tough series. I'd say that the C's will win in a blow-out. It'll also be LBJ's last game for the Cavs.
Oi Boston, you watching the Play Offs on 21:47 - May 27 with 1427 viewsBoston

Oi Boston, you watching the Play Offs on 21:25 - May 27 by ozranger

Sure you are (the last week bit). I'm betting you are more than just a devoted fan.

Anyway, the Cavs will not win in Boston. Losing Love is hard and LBJ is suffering as well. If they do get through, and I remember that CBS had them as hands down favourites, with some saying in six and even less, then they'd probably be swept in the Finals. It's been a hard run for them with two very tough series. I'd say that the C's will win in a blow-out. It'll also be LBJ's last game for the Cavs.

I've never had much interest in basketball, honest. I go to the odd game but that's because they're easy for me to get to and it ain't difficult to buy tickets. Young Master Boston is a fan though, so I'm not unaware of how they're doing. One thing I do know for sure is they have, in Brad Stevens, one hell of a coach. I will be watching tonight, all down to one game and has beer, pizza and chips written all over it.

Oi Boston, you watching the Play Offs on 20:23 - May 28 with 1316 viewsFredManRave

Oi Boston, you watching the Play Offs on 21:25 - May 27 by ozranger

Fantastic win by Cleveland against the odds but then with LBJ on your side the odds are actually stacked in your favour even when you don't have home court advantage.

Just need Houston to win tonight to set up a great Play Off Final...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Oi Boston, you watching the Play Offs on 20:42 - May 28 with 1314 viewsBoston

Oi Boston, you watching the Play Offs on 20:23 - May 28 by FredManRave

Fantastic win by Cleveland against the odds but then with LBJ on your side the odds are actually stacked in your favour even when you don't have home court advantage.

Just need Houston to win tonight to set up a great Play Off Final...

Didn't watch in the end, busy evening, cats on medication , then I had to rotate my truck tyres.
[Post edited 28 May 2018 20:45]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024