Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Villa in financial meltdown 12:11 - May 28 with 21784 viewsenfieldargh

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/05/25/aston-villa-facing-financial-dis

Well they didnt make it and John Terry's career ended like a long wet fart...shame

So if all this is true which other clubs will find themselves up a creek without a paddle?

Boro splashed out big time last season, it failed

Norwich although getting money in for Murphy and a few others also splashed the cash.

Sheff Weds i recall Clive saying that they were right in the doodoo

Reading spent a fortune and paid off a whole coaching team plus Paul clements enticement

Birmingham, cant believe the tosh re Smithies, surely facing a transfer embargo

Forest? Another big spender along with long time falter experts Derby

Besides us who else?

Preston keep adding possible gems to their squad, they offloaded Hurgill to West Ham for 10M+ last season so are probably well managed financially.

Brentford, Millwall ,Ipswich have their heads screwed on the right way. Cant see Blades or the 3 promoted teams going gung ho

Of the relegated prem teams they have got some serious off loading of players to do.

Interesting to see how they regroup, if they can sell the likes of Fer and other Prem failures in a World Cup year with fresh talent on show to the highest bidders.

Think its going to be fun and hope our tight knit band including exciting young players will play a relaxed, fun and attacking brand of football without the financial pressures from board room level having highly paid low motivated players needing to succeed.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Villa in financial meltdown on 12:19 - Jul 20 with 1874 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Villa in financial meltdown on 11:58 - Jul 20 by rsonist

Pharaohnuff!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Villa in financial meltdown on 12:30 - Jul 20 with 1794 viewsMick_S

Villa in financial meltdown on 12:19 - Jul 20 by PlanetHonneywood

Pharaohnuff!

They recently found a mummy in Egypt, covered in chocolate and nuts. Apparently it’s Pharaoh Rocher.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Villa in financial meltdown on 16:00 - Jul 20 with 1480 viewsStanisgod

Villa in financial meltdown on 12:19 - Jul 20 by PlanetHonneywood

Pharaohnuff!

I thought letting rich business men bale you out was against FFP?

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Villa in financial meltdown on 00:26 - Jul 21 with 1245 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Villa in financial meltdown on 16:00 - Jul 20 by Stanisgod

I don’t want to cleopatronise mate, but me sphinx you don’t know how it works for the big boys!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Villa in financial meltdown on 06:57 - Jul 21 with 1146 viewsdistortR

Villa in financial meltdown on 16:00 - Jul 20 by Stanisgod

ah, well apparently the FFP committee, having investigated Villa, have decided that, although technically a championship club, Villa are still a BIG club and therefore FFP rules do not apply.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024