Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Raheem Sterling's Tatt 08:22 - May 29 with 20403 viewsToast_R

Here we go again, the media begin their obligatory hatchet job on England right before a major.
Raheem Sterling's Tatt on 09:06 - May 29 with 6975 viewsTonto

if they stopped bloody idiots playing for England, we would have a team of 3.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Raheem Sterling's Tatt on 09:12 - May 29 with 6945 viewssimmo

The press hounding him the way they do really pisses me off, it's not exactly helping his chances of performing well either is it?

He's had to come out now and explain it's a personal statement based on his dad being shot when he was young and him making a decision to 'only ever shoot with his foot'. Not sure why you'd get that tattoo but it's his choice.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Raheem Sterling's Tatt on 09:22 - May 29 with 6916 viewsrobith

It's super weird how the press have it in for Raheem Sterling

Click the tweet for a full thread of all the bizarre stories they publish him. Personally I love that he shops in Poundland - why pay more?
[Post edited 29 May 2018 9:22]
Raheem Sterling's Tatt on 09:25 - May 29 with 6900 viewsMrSheen

I'm glad I didn't have to do my growing up in public. When I was young and foolish, I was young and foolish shock.
Raheem Sterling's Tatt on 09:27 - May 29 with 6889 viewsMaggsinho

Raheem Sterling's Tatt on 09:22 - May 29 by robith

Click the tweet for a full thread of all the bizarre stories they publish him. Personally I love that he shops in Poundland - why pay more?

I was just about to post that thread. It's so odd the weird obsession they have for him.
Raheem Sterling's Tatt on 09:28 - May 29 with 6878 viewsToast_R

Raheem Sterling's Tatt on 09:12 - May 29 by simmo

The press hounding him the way they do really pisses me off, it's not exactly helping his chances of performing well either is it?

He's had to come out now and explain it's a personal statement based on his dad being shot when he was young and him making a decision to 'only ever shoot with his foot'. Not sure why you'd get that tattoo but it's his choice.

Exactly right. It's his choice however he see's fit to honor his fathers memory. Is it harming anyone really?

"We demand he has the tattoo lasered off or covered up with a different tattoo. If he refuses he should be dropped from the England team. He's supposed to be a role model but chooses to glamorise guns." Lucy Cope, founder of Mothers Against Guns

I'm sure she has her personal reasons for this statement, but demanding someone have a tattoo she doesn't approve of lasered off? - Come on now.
Raheem Sterling's Tatt on 09:44 - May 29 with 6818 viewsTW_R

Raheem Sterling's Tatt on 09:22 - May 29 by robith

I thought it was pretty widely known that shopping at Poundland can actually be more expensive than shopping at the standard supermarkets. Everyone thinks they are getting a bargain because it costs a quid, but when you look at the weight/volume ratio compared to regular size groceries Poundland turns out to be more expensive.
Raheem Sterling's Tatt on 09:55 - May 29 with 6783 viewsdaveB

The hounding of Sterling by The Sun is disgusting. Got to laugh at Piers Morgan getting on his high horse about a gun tattoo but doesn't seem so bothered about his own clubs crest having guns on it and being called the Gunners.
Login to get fewer ads

Raheem Sterling's Tatt on 09:55 - May 29 with 6781 viewsDannyPaddox

He's shot himself in the foot there.
Raheem Sterling's Tatt on 09:57 - May 29 with 6777 viewsMick_S

Raheem Sterling's Tatt on 09:55 - May 29 by DannyPaddox

He's shot himself in the foot there.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Raheem Sterling's Tatt on 09:58 - May 29 with 6765 viewstimcocking

I'd have thought it should be nobodies' business but his own.

That said, if forced to express an opinion, i'd think it has to be about the sh!ttest tattoo imaginable for a person in his position. Given the daily atrocities around the world, i think it shows how disconnected with reality and fcuking stupid somebody can be. No wonder the world's in such a mess when there are people so obliviously dumb everywhere. If i was in a position like his, i'd very much use it to get my beliefs across to society, whether they liked it or not. So disappointing to see he uses his priveleged platform for that sh!te. I wonder what he thinks when he hears another class of children have been shot up somewhere? I shouldn't imagine he's ever bothered to give it a moment's thought.
Raheem Sterling's Tatt on 10:04 - May 29 with 6748 views2Thomas2Bowles

Most people get "MUM" "DAD"

I just don't see how a gun is anything but gangster and pathetic and bullshit from him.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Raheem Sterling's Tatt on 10:05 - May 29 with 6749 viewsLythamR

Standard UK media ploy, identify the most talented player and hound them in the lead up to a major tournament.

That said, if you want to go under the radar dont get a machine gun inked on your leg!
Raheem Sterling's Tatt on 10:10 - May 29 with 6733 viewsRangersDave

to be honest, i think its a dumb tat, i mean why not, if you really want a killing machine as a tatt, just have a pistol on your ankle.

subtle, hidden, and would still mean something...i suppose.
if he only shoots with his foot, some girls up is way will be saddened, from what i hear?

prize plum, springs to mind.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Raheem Sterling's Tatt on 10:35 - May 29 with 6658 viewspaulparker

Raheem Sterling's Tatt on 10:05 - May 29 by LythamR

Standard UK media ploy, identify the most talented player and hound them in the lead up to a major tournament.

That said, if you want to go under the radar dont get a machine gun inked on your leg!

totally agree , and then these plums will be on sunday supplement , talksport, and other podcasts droaning on about how we don't have any talented players and how we don't perform at International level
if I were southgate I would ban the kunts from doing press conferences and ban them from the camp , it worked in 90 and 96 when the press were out of order

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Raheem Sterling's Tatt on 10:37 - May 29 with 6653 viewsCiderwithRsie

First rule of trolls is: don't feed 'em.

The tabloid press is just a giant trolling organisation - find a celeb looking a bit of a nob, run it on the front page and watch as people wade in to condemn them, the celeb shoves out a denial which you can run the next day, all your columnists can tell us what they think about it (as if they know anything about it).

With any luck it's job done for another week, kerr-ching and go again on Sunday.

It'll carry on until we all yawn and stop reading the cr*p. The buggers have got me again because I bothered to read this thread but at least I didn't click on the rag itself so thanks to LFW which saved me 5 seconds of my life.
Raheem Sterling's Tatt on 10:37 - May 29 with 6652 viewsDesertBoot

Raheem Sterling's Tatt on 09:28 - May 29 by Toast_R

Exactly right. It's his choice however he see's fit to honor his fathers memory. Is it harming anyone really?

"We demand he has the tattoo lasered off or covered up with a different tattoo. If he refuses he should be dropped from the England team. He's supposed to be a role model but chooses to glamorise guns." Lucy Cope, founder of Mothers Against Guns

I'm sure she has her personal reasons for this statement, but demanding someone have a tattoo she doesn't approve of lasered off? - Come on now.

As Raheem himself has clearly stated, the tattoo isn't finished yet. Raheem proposes to his girlfriend, Raheem flies a budget airline, Raheem buys a new kitchen for his Mum - hard to believe all these "stories" have made the front page!

Wish I could be like David Watts

Raheem Sterling's Tatt on 10:39 - May 29 with 6642 viewsPunteR

Stupid dumb tattoo. Nearly as bad as Bothroyds.
And a pathetic reason to have it done. Stupid gangster crap. Knobhead.
Not sure why it should be in the papers though.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Raheem Sterling's Tatt on 10:41 - May 29 with 6639 viewsqprd

Raheem Sterling's Tatt on 09:55 - May 29 by daveB

The hounding of Sterling by The Sun is disgusting. Got to laugh at Piers Morgan getting on his high horse about a gun tattoo but doesn't seem so bothered about his own clubs crest having guns on it and being called the Gunners.

too good mate
Raheem Sterling's Tatt on 10:46 - May 29 with 6615 viewssimmo

Raheem Sterling's Tatt on 10:39 - May 29 by PunteR

Stupid dumb tattoo. Nearly as bad as Bothroyds.
And a pathetic reason to have it done. Stupid gangster crap. Knobhead.
Not sure why it should be in the papers though.

Why is it 'gangster crap'? Because he's black?

His dad was killed in Jamaica years ago and although I don't like the tattoo personally, he has his own reasons for having it and although not the way you or I would commemorate it, if that's how he chooses to do it what the fck has it got to do with anyone else?

Raheem Sterling's Tatt on 11:04 - May 29 with 6556 views2Thomas2Bowles

Raheem Sterling's Tatt on 10:46 - May 29 by simmo

Why is it 'gangster crap'? Because he's black?

His dad was killed in Jamaica years ago and although I don't like the tattoo personally, he has his own reasons for having it and although not the way you or I would commemorate it, if that's how he chooses to do it what the fck has it got to do with anyone else?

Have your down arrow back

Raheem Sterling's Tatt on 11:07 - May 29 with 6548 viewsMick_S

Raheem Sterling's Tatt on 10:37 - May 29 by DesertBoot

As Raheem himself has clearly stated, the tattoo isn't finished yet. Raheem proposes to his girlfriend, Raheem flies a budget airline, Raheem buys a new kitchen for his Mum - hard to believe all these "stories" have made the front page!

He bought his mum a new kitchen?

Maybe he reads this board.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Raheem Sterling's Tatt on 11:07 - May 29 with 6546 viewssimmo

Raheem Sterling's Tatt on 11:04 - May 29 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Have your down arrow back

Quite precious for a WUM aren't you?

Raheem Sterling's Tatt on 11:13 - May 29 with 6514 views2Thomas2Bowles

Raheem Sterling's Tatt on 11:07 - May 29 by simmo

Quite precious for a WUM aren't you?

Pish!

Raheem Sterling's Tatt on 11:13 - May 29 with 6514 viewsRs_Holy