Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds revolving Manager door has come off the hinges 13:36 - Jun 1 with 2657 viewsLblock

Amazing. Heckingbottom sacked.

4 months he lasted.

They're now heavily linked with Marcelo Bielsa who I think was on our list many years ago.

I bet Barnsley fans are shedding a tear for Heckingbottom.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Leeds revolving Manager door has come off the hinges on 13:53 - Jun 1 with 2598 viewsNorthernr

Been on the cards a while. Beilsa's a bit of a hero, hate it if he goes there.
Leeds revolving Manager door has come off the hinges on 13:55 - Jun 1 with 2589 viewsMaggsinho

Leeds revolving Manager door has come off the hinges on 13:53 - Jun 1 by Northernr

It's alright, he won't be there for long.
Leeds revolving Manager door has come off the hinges on 15:15 - Jun 1 with 2410 viewsLblock

Personally....

I fink Leeds is a Twerriffick club, top fans and top, top, top players.
Just need to sign a dozen more.

Go on 'Arry... make my day

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Leeds revolving Manager door has come off the hinges on 15:24 - Jun 1 with 2385 viewsDannyPaddox

Leeds revolving Manager door has come off the hinges on 13:53 - Jun 1 by Northernr

Just texted a Leeds mate the same sentiment When ever we change manager I hope Bielsa comes in. I doubt if he'd even last the summer at Elland Road. Especially when he asks for 18 new players but still if he went there I'd be well-jell.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2018 15:25]
Leeds revolving Manager door has come off the hinges on 16:51 - Jun 1 with 2230 viewsrsonist

Apparently the only half decent performance Hecky got out of them was against us...
Leeds revolving Manager door has come off the hinges on 23:33 - Jun 1 with 1981 viewsWilloW4

Leeds revolving Manager door has come off the hinges on 16:51 - Jun 1 by rsonist

Apparently the only half decent performance Hecky got out of them was against us...

Eee,by hecky thump...that were dead grand..I'm reet chuffed I left the lads and lasses at Barnsley to muck about with other Yorkshire folk at that there Elland road, it were terrific... Some say I made a right error like, but it were smashing, I'm unemployed like now, but I can tell me gran'kids I once managed that there Leeds United for half n hour....Eee, it were grand... All the best, Hecky.
Leeds revolving Manager door has come off the hinges on 13:16 - Jun 2 with 1718 viewsTGRRRSSS

Why would he go there?

Not sure where he is now, would a PL side be interested in him?

As for Leeds, they make us look a very bastion of stability.
Leeds revolving Manager door has come off the hinges on 14:35 - Jun 2 with 1643 viewsrsonist

Leeds revolving Manager door has come off the hinges on 13:16 - Jun 2 by TGRRRSSS

Why would he go there?

Not sure where he is now, would a PL side be interested in him?

As for Leeds, they make us look a very bastion of stability.

Had a disaster half-season at Lille last year who nearly got relegated despite spending loads.

It's either boom or bust and nothing in between with him - most clubs (but especially PL ones terrified of falling off the gravy train) are too risk-averse to gamble, despite him practically being a God to every progressive modern coach in the world today.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024