Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dreams 09:32 - Jun 8 with 1727 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Last night's slumber-soap opera had Neil Young's guitar and Tom Wait's accordion refusing to be played by John Denver. I woke up a couple of times but each time I drifted back I went back to the dream.

Nurse! New meds for Mr. McCarthy!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Dreams on 09:54 - Jun 8 with 1716 viewsPeterHucker

don't worry about it Brian, you're innocent when you dream
Dreams on 10:47 - Jun 8 with 1678 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Dreams on 09:54 - Jun 8 by PeterHucker

don't worry about it Brian, you're innocent when you dream

Nicely done! 👍

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Dreams on 11:45 - Jun 8 with 1647 viewsTacticalR

Good theme for Friday music?

Air hostess clique

Dreams on 12:00 - Jun 8 with 1635 viewsFDC

[Post edited 8 Jun 2018 12:01]
Dreams on 12:06 - Jun 8 with 1625 viewsFDC

Dreams on 12:30 - Jun 8 with 1612 viewsKonk

The other night I dreamt I was being driven round Jakarta by one of my mates who had become a taxi driver (she can’t drive in real life and has no links to Asia). She took me to a British ex-pat boozer and in a roped off area, Jeremy Clarkson was head butting a wall, blood all over his face, he had also scrawled NCFC on the wall in blood, to show how much he loved Newcastle United (I was gonna mention it should be NUFC, but seeing as he was half way to bashing his brains out, left him to it). Got back in my mate’s taxi, told her about Clarkson and she said, “but the silly shit supports Chelsea!”.

That’s all I can remember - what the fuc k is that all about, eh?

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Dreams on 12:34 - Jun 8 with 1608 viewsFDC

I'm on Champix at the moment. Highly recommended if you want vivid, bat-shit crazy dreams. The other night I dreamed I was stuck in a dystopian virtual reality game being commentated by Mark and Lard from old Radio 1 days.
Dreams on 12:53 - Jun 8 with 1588 viewsMick_S

Dreams on 12:30 - Jun 8 by Konk

The other night I dreamt I was being driven round Jakarta by one of my mates who had become a taxi driver (she can’t drive in real life and has no links to Asia). She took me to a British ex-pat boozer and in a roped off area, Jeremy Clarkson was head butting a wall, blood all over his face, he had also scrawled NCFC on the wall in blood, to show how much he loved Newcastle United (I was gonna mention it should be NUFC, but seeing as he was half way to bashing his brains out, left him to it). Got back in my mate’s taxi, told her about Clarkson and she said, “but the silly shit supports Chelsea!”.

That’s all I can remember - what the fuc k is that all about, eh?

Well, you've obviously gone up in the world just recently, hence the dreams about your new Premiership friends. I have to admit I'm not much help regarding the J.C violence, but it would seem clear that Jakarta is where you chaps will be spending your newly acquired mid-season break.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Login to get fewer ads

Dreams on 13:23 - Jun 8 with 1563 viewsDannyPaddox

Zamora. Wembley. 10 men. One shot. Goalposts for goalposts. That all feels like a dream. Was it a dream? The next season was definitely a nightmare - a bonus nightmare as Harry (the Sandman) might put it.

[Post edited 8 Jun 2018 13:29]
Dreams on 17:13 - Jun 8 with 1478 viewsTacticalR

Air hostess clique

Dreams on 18:21 - Jun 8 with 1452 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

You all want to sleep with your own mothers.

Sorry I thought I was on the Norwich fans forum.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2018 18:22]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024