Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Drinks World Cup 12:39 - Jun 14 with 6976 viewspaulparker

ok so who wins out of the weekends games ?

Russia (Vodka) vs Saudi (expat Moonshine)

Russia Wins

France (Kronenberg) vs Australia (Fosters)

france wins comfortably

Spain (san Miguel) vs Portugal ( superbok)

Portugal wins

battle of the hubbley bubbly

Morroco vs Iran

Morroco (just)

Peru (pisco) vs Denmark (Carlsberg)

Denmark wins

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Drinks World Cup on 08:18 - Jun 15 with 2061 viewsToast_R

Drinks World Cup on 00:15 - Jun 15 by PeterHucker

I had some of that Menabrea on holiday in Italy a couple of weeks ago. They also do a "Rossa" beer that is even better.

But when it comes to beer then nobody can beat Belgium.
Best beers in the world.

Disagree, Belguim can keep their ridiculous strength beer. I went to Bruges a couple of summers ago and did the whole beer museum etc, they're just not session beers are they? I was in a coma before 9pm on the first day.

Personally my beer accolade goes to none other then the true master brewers - Germany. This is probably the best beer I've ever had - Rothaus Pils

My brother dated a German girl for a while a few years back and when he was over in Heidelberg with her where she lived, I asked him to bring me back a bottle of whatever she recommended. Apparently this was their best and I certainly cannot disagree.

Just seen, Amazon are currently offering x4 5L kegs of this for £80.00 smackers. The best investment you'll ever make this summer.
Drinks World Cup on 13:27 - Jun 15 with 2024 viewsDorse

Drinks World Cup on 07:39 - Jun 15 by kingsburyR

Ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (Do not burst the bubble)

I like to walk into HQ for the first game of every season with hope that they have thrown the Carlsberg pumps out the window and changed them for something that doesn't smell of old socks.

My hope this season is that there will be a Peroni pump or better....Moretti.

You can live in hope!

Used to have Peroni on draught at my local. Had to stop it because of the numbers of grown men reduced to tears when they got the bill for a round.

Recently had Superbock on draught in Lisbon and it was lovely. Honourable mentions to Atlantic Pale Ale and Mena Dhu stout.

Anyway, if it comes down to beers, Czech or German draught pilsner make the final for me but, seeing as the Czech's didn't make it, it's Der Mannschaft winning it. Again.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Drinks World Cup on 15:12 - Jun 15 with 1977 viewsaston_hoop

Got to be a few of these for the afternoon kick off right?

[Post edited 15 Jun 2018 15:14]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Drinks World Cup on 15:18 - Jun 15 with 1972 viewsBoston

Drinks World Cup on 07:39 - Jun 15 by kingsburyR

Ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (Do not burst the bubble)

I like to walk into HQ for the first game of every season with hope that they have thrown the Carlsberg pumps out the window and changed them for something that doesn't smell of old socks.

My hope this season is that there will be a Peroni pump or better....Moretti.

You can live in hope!

Yes, Moretti is a lovely beer.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Drinks World Cup on 11:23 - Jun 20 with 1845 viewsMick_S

Not good.

I'm buying a Soda Stream.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-44545010

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Drinks World Cup on 11:49 - Jun 20 with 1822 viewsPhildo

Anyone suspicious Russia might have something special in their beer- pressing like Barcelona last night??
Drinks World Cup on 12:17 - Jun 20 with 1789 viewsrobith

Point of order - San Miguel isn't Spanish, it's from the Philippines
Drinks World Cup on 12:21 - Jun 20 with 1784 viewsrobith

Can't wait for the German round

Login to get fewer ads

Drinks World Cup on 13:48 - Jun 20 with 1744 viewsToast_R

I bought myself one of those 5L kegs of Heineken from Asda. I have to say, it's brilliant. New pump leverage design rather then the usual pull out tap and valve you get on mini kegs and it pours draft lager like a dream. Well worth the £16 investment. It's sitting now chilling in my box fridge and I'm fighting the urge to pour myself one right now.
Drinks World Cup on 13:54 - Jun 20 with 1737 viewsMick_S

Drinks World Cup on 13:48 - Jun 20 by Toast_R

I bought myself one of those 5L kegs of Heineken from Asda. I have to say, it's brilliant. New pump leverage design rather then the usual pull out tap and valve you get on mini kegs and it pours draft lager like a dream. Well worth the £16 investment. It's sitting now chilling in my box fridge and I'm fighting the urge to pour myself one right now.

Well done on your purchase before the shortages and rationing begin. I'd have one now if I were you.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024