Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New kit, pink away. 09:26 - Jun 16 with 35149 viewsGloucs_R

Just wrong.

Poll: Are we staying up?

New kit, pink away. on 11:40 - Jun 21 with 3579 viewsconnell10

New kit, pink away. on 11:36 - Jun 21 by DeepcutHoop

Impressed with the kits, both looking good.

Well done Errea and the club, given some of teh shockers we've had in recent years, this is awesome

Each to their own , but i think the 2nd strip is awful!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

New kit, pink away. on 15:49 - Jun 21 with 3453 viewsTacticalR

New kit, pink away. on 07:58 - Jun 21 by rsonist

Wasn't super into the away but the more pink seems to offend certain types the more I'm liking it.

To be honest every time the teamsheet revealed we were wearing the green hoops or especially that bloody Frazzles kit I immediately felt we were onto a loser that day. Doubt the pink will have the same effect. We may or may not end up wearing whatever the third kit is this season as much if not more often than the pink anyway the way football is today.

Vertical stripe down the shorts is a big no-no for me though. Appreciate why they did it to go with the shoulders but it's a bit Reading-y and just cheapens the look IMO.

Still really bugs me that the sponsor has to be crammed in instead of them adapting it so the logo is in between the words on one line. And that they're a betting company obviously.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2018 7:59]

@rsonist 'To be honest every time the teamsheet revealed we were wearing the green hoops or especially that bloody Frazzles kit I immediately felt we were onto a loser that day.'

The sight of that green and black hoops kit always filled me with gloom.

Air hostess clique

New kit, pink away. on 19:17 - Jun 21 with 3335 viewsrsonist

New kit, pink away. on 15:49 - Jun 21 by TacticalR

@rsonist 'To be honest every time the teamsheet revealed we were wearing the green hoops or especially that bloody Frazzles kit I immediately felt we were onto a loser that day.'

The sight of that green and black hoops kit always filled me with gloom.

Yeah it's funny isn't it. Sometimes I'd be pretty optimistic going in and then...

I'm convinced the result stats would fully back it up too if anyone was bored/sad enough to compile them.
New kit, pink away. on 20:24 - Jun 21 with 3281 viewsbosh67

I never understand why we don't have a black kit. Teams that play against us in black at Loftus Road often beat us so we should have black kit that we wear if a team turns up with a black kit. We put ours on they can't wear theirs.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

New kit, pink away. on 07:47 - Jun 22 with 3150 viewsPunteR

New kit, pink away. on 20:24 - Jun 21 by bosh67

I never understand why we don't have a black kit. Teams that play against us in black at Loftus Road often beat us so we should have black kit that we wear if a team turns up with a black kit. We put ours on they can't wear theirs.

Whenever i've played against a team in black in 5 a side football tournaments etc they are always wa*kers that think they're the dogs nadgers.
Nah.. i like the pink

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

New kit, pink away. on 08:07 - Jun 22 with 3132 viewsconnell10

Just had a look at the kits on the offy, i must say i really like the home kit and having seen the 2nd kit properly i can say from the bottom of my heart .......AWFUL!

New kit, pink away. on 08:29 - Jun 22 with 3113 viewshook_hoops

Having just seen the new away kit on the offish I have to say I do rather like it. Much better looking than the unofficial glimpses we saw last week.
New kit, pink away. on 09:07 - Jun 22 with 3064 viewsPeterHucker

Both kits are great.
Grown men need to get over their fixation with pink being only for girls.
Login to get fewer ads

New kit, pink away. on 09:21 - Jun 22 with 3050 viewshopphoops

They all look a bit short to me.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

New kit, pink away. on 09:32 - Jun 22 with 3027 viewsconnell10

New kit, pink away. on 09:07 - Jun 22 by PeterHucker

Both kits are great.

Mate im getting a bit sick of this, id hate it if it was lime green, bright yellow or fluro orange! Im not knocking because i think pink is a girls colour! To me it looks god awful! P.s just because i dont like doesn`t mean im Homophobic either!

New kit, pink away. on 09:50 - Jun 22 with 2998 viewsDeepcutHoop

New kit, pink away. on 09:32 - Jun 22 by connell10

Mate im getting a bit sick of this, id hate it if it was lime green, bright yellow or fluro orange! Im not knocking because i think pink is a girls colour! To me it looks god awful! P.s just because i dont like doesn`t mean im Homophobic either!

You see I liked our bright yellow kit, too years ago....

There has been an awful lot of the comments about the kit (not yours clearly) that have made it about being a girls colour, or a gay colour.

Nobody has to like every kit we have ffs, but if it's just because people have preconceived notions about the manliness of a particular colour, it's a shame.

If you don't like it, don't wear one. Don't be embarrassed by it though, that's for Brentford fans.
New kit, pink away. on 09:55 - Jun 22 with 2987 viewsA40Bosh

New kit, pink away. on 09:50 - Jun 22 by DeepcutHoop

You see I liked our bright yellow kit, too years ago....

There has been an awful lot of the comments about the kit (not yours clearly) that have made it about being a girls colour, or a gay colour.

Nobody has to like every kit we have ffs, but if it's just because people have preconceived notions about the manliness of a particular colour, it's a shame.

If you don't like it, don't wear one. Don't be embarrassed by it though, that's for Brentford fans.

I have had "hatred" for certain shades of pink in the past - I couldn't eat Neopolitan Ice cream because of the pink end, but having seen the new away kit on the website, I have to say I really like it.

The home kit is "fine" just a bit too much of the red piping puts me off a bit. Red on the collar and sleeve ends would have been enough.

Still at 50yrs of age I have decided that no hooped based football shirts are going to do me any favours so will not be investing in either.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

New kit, pink away. on 10:09 - Jun 22 with 2960 viewsDorse

New kit, pink away. on 09:07 - Jun 22 by PeterHucker

Both kits are great.

Has anyone asked the Women's team whether they feel the same way about playing in blue? Eh? Right, that's it. I'm telling Germaine Greer.

#everydaysexism #evillesisprobablyasexisttoonowithinkaboutit

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

New kit, pink away. on 10:20 - Jun 22 with 2944 viewsGalileo

Home good, away not sure yet, need to see it in the flesh.

Like the away shorts tough, think fuscia pink and navy hoops would look better on the shirt.
New kit, pink away. on 10:41 - Jun 22 with 2902 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Home kit is decent. Good job.

Away kit is terrible, even having seen more clips of it I still hate it. It's not a pink-is-for-girls thing - I just think it has no bearing on our history and I also hate bright shiny colours on a football kit. Woeful.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

New kit, pink away. on 11:00 - Jun 22 with 2874 viewsMytch_QPR

New kit, pink away. on 10:41 - Jun 22 by BrianMcCarthy

Away kit is terrible, even having seen more clips of it I still hate it. It's not a pink-is-for-girls thing - I just think it has no bearing on our history and I also hate bright shiny colours on a football kit. Woeful.

Would you change your mind if we started winning some away games?
Ah, go on - you would!

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

New kit, pink away. on 11:07 - Jun 22 with 2863 viewsAshdown_Ranger

New kit, pink away. on 10:41 - Jun 22 by BrianMcCarthy

I like the away shirt a lot more than last year's rather dirgy green and black.

8/10 for me.

'The fuschia's bright...

... the fuschia's, er, pink??"
New kit, pink away. on 11:19 - Jun 22 with 2855 viewsBrianMcCarthy

New kit, pink away. on 11:00 - Jun 22 by Mytch_QPR

Would you change your mind if we started winning some away games?
Ah, go on - you would!

Ha! That's VERY hypothetical!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

New kit, pink away. on 13:12 - Jun 22 with 2772 viewstimcocking

The more i look, the more horrendous it gets.

The op has cut off the shorts. They really do look like training shorts and they dont match. The full ensemble is almost too much to bear. Wtf have they done this to me for?

This monstrosity is seriously one of the ugliest kits i should think have ever been created.

Ffs.
New kit, pink away. on 13:29 - Jun 22 with 2755 viewsbosh67

It feels more like a case of Errea saying first season, look we gave you exactly what you wanted first year and we have given you what you wanted for the home kit this year. But you know that our general policy is to have a baboon that's been exposed to too many Barbie Dolls and My Little Pony cartoons design our kits in general so we have let him have that one.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2018 13:30]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

New kit, pink away. on 14:00 - Jun 22 with 2724 viewsMytch_QPR

New kit, pink away. on 13:29 - Jun 22 by bosh67

It feels more like a case of Errea saying first season, look we gave you exactly what you wanted first year and we have given you what you wanted for the home kit this year. But you know that our general policy is to have a baboon that's been exposed to too many Barbie Dolls and My Little Pony cartoons design our kits in general so we have let him have that one.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2018 13:30]

The worrying thing is that there is no 3rd kit as yet - maybe they're still working on that. I guess that pink is unlikely to clash with anything so there's no need, but clubs normally have one for commercial gain if nothing else.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

New kit, pink away. on 14:21 - Jun 22 with 2690 viewsqprxtc

Luckily XTC foresaw this controversy back in 1989...

Anytime you rise, I'm here,
And I'm crazy for you pink thing.
You make me want to laugh,
You make me want to cry,
When I stroke your head I feel a hundred heartbeats high,
Pink thing.
I want to take you out and show you round the world,
Pink thing it'll be OK.
If I could only wake you from your slumber curled,
Pink thing what would straight folks say?
That man isn't fit to enter heaven.
That man is a sinner,
Ever burning in disgrace.
Pink thing, spit in my face,
I'd love you for it.
Anytime you call, I'll fall,
Into madness for you pink thing.
You make me want to live.
You make me want to die.
And when I stroke your head I feel a hundred heartbeats high,
Pink thing.
I want to take you out and show you to the girls,
Pink thing…
I want to take you out and show you to the girls,
Pink thing they're a whole new tribe.
If you could only see the way the way the gingham swirls,
Pink thing it's a whole new vibe.
That man isn't fit to be a father.
That man is a sinner,
'Fore they cast me down to die,
Pink thing, spit in my eye,
I'd love you for it.
Yes, I'd love you for it.
Anytime you rise, I'm here,
And I'm crazy for you pink thing.
You make me want to cry,
When I stroke your head I feel a hundred heartbeats high,
Pink thing.
Hundred heartbeats high,
Pink thing.
Hundred heartbeats high.
I want to introduce you,
Take you to the brink thing.
I want to introduce you,
Tell me what you think thing. I want to introduce you,
Make that missing link thing.
Don't you think it's time you met some female pink thing?
You make me want to cry,
So why is it I'm happy when there's tears down in your eye?
Little pink thing.
Pink thing, pink thing, tell me what you think thing
Oooh here comes pink thing
[Post edited 22 Jun 2018 15:02]
New kit, pink away. on 15:09 - Jun 22 with 2642 viewsLunarJetman

Regardless of how good or bad they look, the fact that they're trying to get nearly £50 for a top says it all for me.

£20 and I'd have bought four for the family and they'd have got £80 out of me but £50 and they'll get nothing from me I'm afraid...
New kit, pink away. on 15:33 - Jun 22 with 2602 viewsrsonist

Agree it does look quite nice in the images.

People can take or leave the colour but at least it's an original and thoughtfully designed shirt what with the two-tone hoops, and not a template bodge job like every other manufacturer would have given us.

"No bearing on our history", dearie me.
New kit, pink away. on 15:40 - Jun 22 with 2591 viewsrsonist

New kit, pink away. on 08:29 - Jun 22 by hook_hoops

Having just seen the new away kit on the offish I have to say I do rather like it. Much better looking than the unofficial glimpses we saw last week.

Also I would STRONGLY suggest that this kit is a cosmic sign that we should all be singing Eberechi Eze to the tune of Raspberry Beret.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024