Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WTF is Kyle Walker doing out there tonight? 19:28 - Jun 18 with 4484 viewsbosh67

Standing around. WTF?

Bloody Keogh's commentary is embarrassing.

Apart from that..

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

WTF is Kyle Walker doing out there tonight? on 19:35 - Jun 18 with 2741 viewsflynnbo

Losing England the lead.
WTF is Kyle Walker doing out there tonight? on 19:36 - Jun 18 with 2732 viewsbosh67

And again. Zero awareness from Walker. Has to f&cking wake up.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

WTF is Kyle Walker doing out there tonight? on 19:37 - Jun 18 with 2722 viewskensalriser

Tw@t. Doesn't he realise they're giving away penalties like confetti in this tournament?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

WTF is Kyle Walker doing out there tonight? on 19:37 - Jun 18 with 2722 viewsQPR_Jim

WTF is Kyle Walker doing out there tonight? on 19:35 - Jun 18 by flynnbo

Losing England the lead.

100% Southgates fault, if we had Smithies between the sticks he would have saved it.
WTF is Kyle Walker doing out there tonight? on 19:39 - Jun 18 with 2707 viewsbosh67

We can't finish properly. It's like watching Peru.

Never knowingly right.

WTF is Kyle Walker doing out there tonight? on 19:46 - Jun 18 with 2676 viewssmegma

WTF is Kyle Walker doing out there tonight? on 19:36 - Jun 18 by bosh67

And again. Zero awareness from Walker. Has to f&cking wake up.

And zero output from Sterling.
WTF is Kyle Walker doing out there tonight? on 19:49 - Jun 18 with 2665 viewsbosh67

Horrendous in the area and finishing has been like a pub team.

Never knowingly right.

WTF is Kyle Walker doing out there tonight? on 20:30 - Jun 18 with 2583 viewssmegma

Englands hopes have increased a hundred fold. Sterling has been subbed.

Again
Login to get fewer ads

WTF is Kyle Walker doing out there tonight? on 20:32 - Jun 18 with 2576 viewsbosh67

Yup no end product from Sterling in an England shirt again. Gets the ball, turns, runs forward 15 yards. Stops.

Never knowingly right.

WTF is Kyle Walker doing out there tonight? on 20:42 - Jun 18 with 2553 viewsrunningman75

English footballs decline over the last decade going from David Beckham taking free kicks to Ashley Young.
WTF is Kyle Walker doing out there tonight? on 20:43 - Jun 18 with 2547 viewsQPR_John

Please stop knocking Sterling he plays for a top six side in the Premier League
WTF is Kyle Walker doing out there tonight? on 20:43 - Jun 18 with 2538 viewsbosh67

WTF is Kyle Walker doing out there tonight? on 20:42 - Jun 18 by runningman75

English footballs decline over the last decade going from David Beckham taking free kicks to Ashley Young.

Yup. Big mistake not taking Shelvey. Hugely missing a creative midfielder. We have none.

Never knowingly right.

WTF is Kyle Walker doing out there tonight? on 20:48 - Jun 18 with 2522 viewsNoDiddley

This whole WC thing is a farce, players feigning injuries, shite refs who want to take centre stage,
Bit like a normal Saturday at LR really 😏
WTF is Kyle Walker doing out there tonight? on 20:57 - Jun 18 with 2498 viewssmegma

Or Ashley Cole at left back to Ashley Young. World class to second class.
WTF is Kyle Walker doing out there tonight? on 21:10 - Jun 18 with 2453 viewsaston_hoop

Make no mistake, Tunisia were a horrible side. 2 nailed on penalties for us in that game. should have been more. No excuse for our finishing but 3 points and same again against Panama and thats it! come on England!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

WTF is Kyle Walker doing out there tonight? on 21:14 - Jun 18 with 2433 viewsAntti_Heinola

WTF is Kyle Walker doing out there tonight? on 20:43 - Jun 18 by bosh67

Yup. Big mistake not taking Shelvey. Hugely missing a creative midfielder. We have none.

what a joke. Shelvey's an average player in an average team. Not close to international class.

Bare bones.

WTF is Kyle Walker doing out there tonight? on 21:19 - Jun 18 with 2408 viewsCamberleyR

WTF is Kyle Walker doing out there tonight? on 19:46 - Jun 18 by smegma

And zero output from Sterling.

Yet again. 2 goals in nearly 40 games when someone of his ability should have 12 or 13 from that number.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

WTF is Kyle Walker doing out there tonight? on 21:21 - Jun 18 with 2396 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Some over criticism here for me.

Loads of chances, loads of possession, shanked by ref throughout.

I’ll worry when we stop producing.
WTF is Kyle Walker doing out there tonight? on 21:24 - Jun 18 with 2385 viewssmegma

Sterling : 39 caps, 31 of which were starts. 2 goals. Played for 90 minutes eleven times. Average time on pitch 64 minutes.

5 yellows, 1 red.

Just doesn't hack it at international level. Even Shearer believes he may get dropped if he doesn't impress against Panama.

I wouldn't even start him.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2018 5:01]
WTF is Kyle Walker doing out there tonight? on 21:27 - Jun 18 with 2372 viewsMatch82

Realize I might be in a minority here and realize what a bellend he is...but I thought Young's delivery from dead balls was pretty decent today. Better than Trippiers.
WTF is Kyle Walker doing out there tonight? on 21:31 - Jun 18 with 2344 viewsElHoop

Loftus-Cheek looks worth a start on that performance. Lots of pace and power and awareness.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2018 21:32]
WTF is Kyle Walker doing out there tonight? on 21:41 - Jun 18 with 2293 viewssmegma

WTF is Kyle Walker doing out there tonight? on 21:27 - Jun 18 by Match82

Realize I might be in a minority here and realize what a bellend he is...but I thought Young's delivery from dead balls was pretty decent today. Better than Trippiers.

Maybe but can he defend ? Can he phuck
WTF is Kyle Walker doing out there tonight? on 21:46 - Jun 18 with 2262 viewsMatch82

WTF is Kyle Walker doing out there tonight? on 21:41 - Jun 18 by smegma

Oh I agree, wouldn't be in my team on ability let alone personality, but was far from the worst player today
WTF is Kyle Walker doing out there tonight? on 21:51 - Jun 18 with 2237 viewsStanisgod

WTF is Kyle Walker doing out there tonight? on 21:41 - Jun 18 by smegma

At the end of the day, Walker isn't a centre half. Should be in instead of Trippier. Sterling yet again shite. Never seen a player run into people so much. But a win against a bunch of cheats and a ref who was obviously sampling his countries main export before the game I'll take all day.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

WTF is Kyle Walker doing out there tonight? on 21:51 - Jun 18 with 2230 viewsdanehoop

WTF is Kyle Walker doing out there tonight? on 21:31 - Jun 18 by ElHoop

Loftus-Cheek looks worth a start on that performance. Lots of pace and power and awareness.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2018 21:32]

I agree.

I think it is interesting that Southgate has made a point of the fact that he saw this job as an extension of his work with largely the same group of players since they were under 21's. He has faith in a lot of young players like Loftus Cheek, Trippier, McGuire, Lingaard (i thought he played well tonight) Rashford and co. Felt that showed tonight with his willingness to take off "big names" and go with players who he knows that can deliver what he wants. Thought Loftus Cheek brought real bite and urgency back into the midfield when he replaced Ali. The latter seemed much less effective after taking a knock late in the first half (possibly a dead leg) but I wondered if they shouldnt have made that change earlier.

At the end of the day, despite the bi-polar nature of some of the comments on here, it was a good work out which England showed a bit more mettle and belief than in previous years. Some things to be encouraged by going forwards, where with Kane you always know you have a chance of scoring.

At the back, England always look like they might leak a goal, but that has been the case since Des Walker and Paul Parker hung up their boots.

As for the Sterling comments, he is difficult not to play given the season he has had for Man City where his pace and guile has translated into real goal threat. Think he possibly is just lacking in confidence rather than capability at international level, but what he does do is stretch defences and cause constant problems. Rashford may well be a better option to start with against Panama though and then bring on Sterling later in the game once defences are tiring.

Ultimately it's a win in the first fixture in the world cup against what could have been very difficult opponents. At this stage it's all about chasing qualification for the next stage. Get a result against Panama and that's job done.

Never knowingly understood

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024