Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thank you Harry Kane 20:59 - Jun 18 with 7748 viewssmegma

Ten goals in last eight England games. Keep on doing what you're doing.
Thank you Harry Kane on 21:01 - Jun 18 with 5294 viewsbosh67

Yup. At least we have one player who knows where the net is.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Thank you Harry Kane on 21:07 - Jun 18 with 5268 viewsted_hendrix

HK was nearly murdered in the penalty box in the second half, not by one player but by two at the same time, absolutely hauled to the ground.
Blatant penalty FWIW.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Thank you Harry Kane on 21:24 - Jun 18 with 5214 viewsCiderwithRsie

Thank you Harry Kane on 21:07 - Jun 18 by ted_hendrix

HK was nearly murdered in the penalty box in the second half, not by one player but by two at the same time, absolutely hauled to the ground.
Blatant penalty FWIW.

Pisspoor refereeing. Didn't mind Tunisia's penalty, you think: that's the modern game, can't go near a player in the box yada yada, then apparently it's alright to jump all over the guy if he's English.
Thank you Harry Kane on 21:26 - Jun 18 with 5199 viewssmegma

Thank you Harry Kane on 21:24 - Jun 18 by CiderwithRsie

Pisspoor refereeing. Didn't mind Tunisia's penalty, you think: that's the modern game, can't go near a player in the box yada yada, then apparently it's alright to jump all over the guy if he's English.

I'd go further and say the ref was bent.

Two blatant rugby tackles on Kane, nothing.

They make a sub near the end and the player took ages to walk off , ref does nothing. Lingard gets subbed on 87 and the ref more or less frog marches him off.
Thank you Harry Kane on 21:49 - Jun 18 with 5136 viewslondonscottish

Thank you Harry Kane on 21:26 - Jun 18 by smegma

They make a sub near the end and the player took ages to walk off , ref does nothing. Lingard gets subbed on 87 and the ref more or less frog marches him off.

Looked bent to me.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Thank you Harry Kane on 21:52 - Jun 18 with 5123 viewsBlackCrowe

Thank you Harry Kane on 21:49 - Jun 18 by londonscottish

Looked bent to me.

What i have learnt.

Rashford not Sterling

Loftus-Cheek not Alli.

Lingard -shocker. Ashley Young - c u next tuesday.

das ist alles.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Thank you Harry Kane on 21:53 - Jun 18 with 5120 viewsdavman

As Lineker said in his never been booked way, there are so many decisions that go against the English on and off the pitch that you have to wonder...

...and how shit is Ashley Young. Can' t defend and can't cross; fantastic combination for a wing back!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Thank you Harry Kane on 21:56 - Jun 18 with 5103 viewsHunterhoop

Agree. Columbian ref officiating Eng in Russia in the current diplomatic climate and puts in a display like that. Questionable to say the least.
Login to get fewer ads

Thank you Harry Kane on 22:01 - Jun 18 with 5083 viewsbrokenframe1982

Is it true that Harry Kane was joining QPR on loan in recent years??
Thank you Harry Kane on 22:09 - Jun 18 with 5046 viewsCiderwithRsie

Thank you Harry Kane on 21:52 - Jun 18 by BlackCrowe

What i have learnt.

Rashford not Sterling

Loftus-Cheek not Alli.

Lingard -shocker. Ashley Young - c u next tuesday.

das ist alles.

Give Sterling, Alli and Lingard more time. They can get better.

There's going to be better teams, sides that'll have us under the cosh and where we can't get Kane in the box, a bit of magic from Sterling or Alli could do the job when direct play from Rashford won't.

But I liked what Loftus-Cheek and Rashford did, it was exactly what the match was crying out for and they should have come on earlier. I like them as impact subs. And yeah, Sterling especially needs to impose himself more.
Thank you Harry Kane on 22:32 - Jun 18 with 4958 viewsthame_hoops

But what are the VAR people doing? Confusing
Thank you Harry Kane on 22:56 - Jun 18 with 4913 viewskensalriser

Thank you Harry Kane on 22:01 - Jun 18 by brokenframe1982

No.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Thank you Harry Kane on 00:18 - Jun 19 with 4810 viewsbrokenframe1982

Thank you Harry Kane on 22:56 - Jun 18 by kensalriser

No.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/567554/Harry-Kane-England-Tottenham-QPR
Thank you Harry Kane on 00:49 - Jun 19 with 4771 viewskensalriser

Thank you Harry Kane on 00:18 - Jun 19 by brokenframe1982

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/567554/Harry-Kane-England-Tottenham-QPR

At no point was Kane coming to QPR. That's even if you believe Redknapp's story, which I'm sorry to say that many QPR fans wouldn't.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Thank you Harry Kane on 04:18 - Jun 19 with 4728 viewstimcocking

Thank you Harry Kane indeed.
Thank you Harry Kane on 04:58 - Jun 19 with 4721 viewssmegma

Thank you Harry Kane on 22:09 - Jun 18 by CiderwithRsie

Give Sterling, Alli and Lingard more time. They can get better.

There's going to be better teams, sides that'll have us under the cosh and where we can't get Kane in the box, a bit of magic from Sterling or Alli could do the job when direct play from Rashford won't.

But I liked what Loftus-Cheek and Rashford did, it was exactly what the match was crying out for and they should have come on earlier. I like them as impact subs. And yeah, Sterling especially needs to impose himself more.

Give Sterling more time ?? He made his debut SIX years ago, he's hardly a newcomer. Hardly ever completes a game and hardly ever plays well for England. Even all the pundits and press are in agreement on him.
Thank you Harry Kane on 07:53 - Jun 19 with 4610 viewsGroveR

Thank you Harry Kane on 04:58 - Jun 19 by smegma

Give Sterling more time ?? He made his debut SIX years ago, he's hardly a newcomer. Hardly ever completes a game and hardly ever plays well for England. Even all the pundits and press are in agreement on him.

I make you right, the sink-buying easyjet-flying greggs-sausage-roll-munching SCUMBAG.
Thank you Harry Kane on 08:10 - Jun 19 with 4580 viewsElHoop

I think that Southgate will probably keep Sterling in the starting line-up against Panama - we won the game and he'll try to keep everybody up and available. If he drops Sterling then he'll probably deflate him completely - if he starts and scores against Panama then he'll be on the up. If he doesn't score or play well then he can bring on Loftus-Cheek and Rashford (and Vardy hopefully) for half an hour this time and they may well tear a new one for the tiring Panama. Either way Southgate will have done his best to keep everybody happy.

Kane is still improving - he's still quite young for a striker - they tend to get better with age. The way that he took the two goals made it look very easy indeed, but i'm not sure that it was quite so easy.
Thank you Harry Kane on 09:19 - Jun 19 with 4517 viewsToast_R

Looked like John Stones got the first goal and the keepers clawed it back out from behind the line.
Thank you Harry Kane on 09:45 - Jun 19 with 4472 viewsBasingstokeR

Thank you Harry Kane on 09:19 - Jun 19 by Toast_R

Looked like John Stones got the first goal and the keepers clawed it back out from behind the line.

You're not suggesting Kane's claimed someone else's goal?
Thank you Harry Kane on 09:56 - Jun 19 with 4461 viewsrobith

Thank you Harry Kane on 08:10 - Jun 19 by ElHoop

I think that Southgate will probably keep Sterling in the starting line-up against Panama - we won the game and he'll try to keep everybody up and available. If he drops Sterling then he'll probably deflate him completely - if he starts and scores against Panama then he'll be on the up. If he doesn't score or play well then he can bring on Loftus-Cheek and Rashford (and Vardy hopefully) for half an hour this time and they may well tear a new one for the tiring Panama. Either way Southgate will have done his best to keep everybody happy.

Kane is still improving - he's still quite young for a striker - they tend to get better with age. The way that he took the two goals made it look very easy indeed, but i'm not sure that it was quite so easy.

I was saying this last night - people might joke cos it was so close in, but the finish on the second given the speed it came at him, the angle of it, and the match situation, was exceptional
Thank you Harry Kane on 10:22 - Jun 19 with 4424 viewshubble

Lovely write up on the match from Barney Ronay: https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/jun/18/harry-kane-talismanic-captain-t

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Thank you Harry Kane on 10:52 - Jun 19 with 4385 viewslondonscottish

Thank you Harry Kane on 22:01 - Jun 18 by brokenframe1982

Listened to the R5 World Cup Daily podcast on the way in this morning.

Rob Green claimed that Kane was pencilled in for a loan move to Rangers but it got pulled when Spurs decided that they were a striker short. Kane went on to score 20 in 25.

I reckon that would have been the 2011/12 season.

Not sure why Ron Green would make something like that up.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Thank you Harry Kane on 11:48 - Jun 19 with 4287 viewsLunarJetman

Thank you Harry Kane on 10:52 - Jun 19 by londonscottish

Listened to the R5 World Cup Daily podcast on the way in this morning.

Rob Green claimed that Kane was pencilled in for a loan move to Rangers but it got pulled when Spurs decided that they were a striker short. Kane went on to score 20 in 25.

I reckon that would have been the 2011/12 season.

Not sure why Ron Green would make something like that up.

are Rob and Ron brothers?
Thank you Harry Kane on 11:52 - Jun 19 with 4274 viewsSydneyRs

Thank you Harry Kane on 09:56 - Jun 19 by robith

I was saying this last night - people might joke cos it was so close in, but the finish on the second given the speed it came at him, the angle of it, and the match situation, was exceptional

Agreed, it was very coolly taken given the circumstances. Deliberately placed it away from the keeper near the post. It was in contrast to some of our awful finishing early in the game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024