Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First game 08:53 - Jun 21 with 5075 viewsstowmarketrange

Who do you think we’ll get in the first game?
My guess is one of the relegated teams away,probably Stoke.
First game on 14:29 - Jun 21 with 1257 viewsdannyblue

Pish easy start. If we’re not top 6 with 20 points by Oct 1st then schteve’s gotta go.
First game on 17:52 - Jun 21 with 1102 viewsMancR

Behave you miserable sods! Plenty of good fixtures at big clubs- Villa, West Brom, Leeds, Stoke, plus 2 Sheffield. We are crappy little qpr with average attendances of 14k, who do you think we should be in a league with?
Sure there will be some fun along the way, especially at forest and Blackburn 😉
First game on 18:58 - Jun 21 with 1052 viewsRangersw12

First game on 17:52 - Jun 21 by MancR

Behave you miserable sods! Plenty of good fixtures at big clubs- Villa, West Brom, Leeds, Stoke, plus 2 Sheffield. We are crappy little qpr with average attendances of 14k, who do you think we should be in a league with?
Sure there will be some fun along the way, especially at forest and Blackburn 😉

Would prefer to have some more southern trips for a start
First game on 19:29 - Jun 21 with 1027 viewsMancR

Not me! Completely selfish I know
First game on 21:51 - Jun 21 with 945 viewskomradkirk

When do Sky start fcuking with the fixtures ?
First game on 08:21 - Jun 22 with 821 viewsstowmarketrange

First game on 14:18 - Jun 21 by BostonR

As it happens, I am not a ST holder this coming season. IH and the dross he served up made my mind up. Let's see how it goes and if we start to play football and entertain I might well return.

Last season was one of the better ones for entertainment at Loftus Road.We had a game plan most weeks and some exciting kids coming through.
Although IH did manage a few games where he seemed like a total novice at this football management lark,they were mostly away games.
I hope Schteve doesn’t abandon those same youngsters in the race to gets results to ease the pressure on his job.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024