Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Terry In Trouble Again 10:22 - Jun 21 with 4871 viewsdaveB

Terry using the same old What I said you make think was racist/sexist but you don't understand what i really meant

https://metro.co.uk/2018/06/20/john-terry-explains-instagram-post-branded-sexist
Terry In Trouble Again on 10:25 - Jun 21 with 4852 viewsflynnbo

Terry In Trouble Again on 10:26 - Jun 21 with 4841 viewsjohncharles

Nice picture of him 🐖

Strong and stable my arse.

Terry In Trouble Again on 10:52 - Jun 21 with 4742 viewsKonk

No, my Son said, "Dad, the Audio ain't working" and I said, "What did you say? Did you just say, 'Turn that silly fu cking cow off! I ain't having some soppy tart banging on about the football!'. And he said, no, he just meant the Audio wasn't working, so then I done the tweet and now everyone's jumped to the wrong conclusion AGAIN!

Long story short, the Missus had accidentally hit the mute button. Sorted now. Carry on with your commentary, sweetheart.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Terry In Trouble Again on 11:04 - Jun 21 with 4691 viewshopphoops

I give him five years till he's selling fake knocked off designer socks in pubs.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Terry In Trouble Again on 11:15 - Jun 21 with 4644 viewsKonk

Terry In Trouble Again on 11:04 - Jun 21 by hopphoops

I give him five years till he's selling fake knocked off designer socks in pubs.

You're right. He'll be going round pubs with a big Sports Direct bag knocking out snide North face t-shirts, shampoo, fake perfume and meat stolen from his local Tesco Metro. And someone will look up from their pint, recognise the former England captain and ask, "Didn't you used to be a massive Chelsea cu nt?".

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Terry In Trouble Again on 11:15 - Jun 21 with 4643 viewsDorse

'They say you should never judge anyone until you have walked in their shoes. As a renowned feminist, this is why I have taken to wearing a sports bra.'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Terry In Trouble Again on 11:28 - Jun 21 with 4587 viewsloftboy

“Terry, who retired from international duty back in 2012,” hmmm not quite how I remember him not playing for England anymore
[Post edited 21 Jun 2018 11:44]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Terry In Trouble Again on 11:43 - Jun 21 with 4545 viewshopphoops

Terry In Trouble Again on 11:15 - Jun 21 by Dorse

'They say you should never judge anyone until you have walked in their shoes. As a renowned feminist, this is why I have taken to wearing a sports bra.'

I tried not to, I really did, it were Dorse made me do it.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Login to get fewer ads

Terry In Trouble Again on 13:21 - Jun 21 with 4319 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Terry In Trouble Again on 11:43 - Jun 21 by hopphoops

I tried not to, I really did, it were Dorse made me do it.

Meanwhile. BIg Racist John waits for the England team bus to pick him up...and waits...and waits...

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Terry In Trouble Again on 13:26 - Jun 21 with 4295 viewslondonscottish

Hey listen. He's not sexist. Some of his best friends are women. Not always HIS women, but they're still women.......

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Terry In Trouble Again on 13:37 - Jun 21 with 4250 viewssmegma

If what he posted , what is shown in the Metro article link, is sexist then the PC brigade have won. Or did he post other tweets slating the female commentator??
Terry In Trouble Again on 13:38 - Jun 21 with 4243 viewsR_from_afar

Talk about a shaggy dog story! A pathetic attempt to dig himself out.

Is it a bird? Is it a 'plane? No, it's a superinjunction!

Scum on two legs.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Terry In Trouble Again on 13:41 - Jun 21 with 4231 viewsbosh67

To be fair his mum had come in and stolen the sound (allegedly)

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024