Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Being compared to Hitler 15:45 - Jun 21 with 2778 viewsloftboy

I think I’ve hit a new high

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Being compared to Hitler on 17:48 - Jun 21 with 2625 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Godwin's Law in action.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_Law
Being compared to Hitler on 18:28 - Jun 21 with 2569 viewshopphoops

It does make you wonder who they compared Nazis to in Weimar Germany. Was there Count von Zebrastreifen's law that said eventually everyone would be compared to Genghis Khan?

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Being compared to Hitler on 16:01 - Jun 22 with 2314 viewsWestbourneR

Well let's be accurate here - you loftboy - were the one making (jingoistic, tired, backward) war comparisons. You were bringing Hitler into a discussion about the EU.

The woman purely responded on the same base level you'd established.

And I have to say the fact that you see negotiations between the EU and WWII(which you were nothing to do with by the way so stop trying to claim residual credit) as comparable says all that needs to be said about the Brexiteer mindset.

2018 policy being decided on 1940s geo-political reasoning. Great. Very clever.

Perhaps we should be careful about our relationship with America due to our past history with the War of Independence? Or divide England back unto to warring Anglo Saxon kingdoms?

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Being compared to Hitler on 16:09 - Jun 22 with 2296 viewsNorthernr

Please God not a Brexit thread. Please please please please not a Brexit thread. Please please please guys. I beg you. Please not a Brexit thread.

It's Friday, the World Cup is on, it's absolutely gorgeous outside, go and have fun somewhere. Enjoy life.
Being compared to Hitler on 16:12 - Jun 22 with 2274 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I always thought Michael Sheard (Mr Bronson in Grange Hill) made a convincing Hitler.

Bruno Ganz is the Daddy of course.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Being compared to Hitler on 16:16 - Jun 22 with 2259 viewsAshdown_Ranger

Being compared to Hitler on 16:01 - Jun 22 by WestbourneR

Well let's be accurate here - you loftboy - were the one making (jingoistic, tired, backward) war comparisons. You were bringing Hitler into a discussion about the EU.

And I have to say the fact that you see negotiations between the EU and WWII(which you were nothing to do with by the way so stop trying to claim residual credit) as comparable says all that needs to be said about the Brexiteer mindset.

Perhaps we should be careful about our relationship with America due to our past history with the War of Independence? Or divide England back unto to warring Anglo Saxon kingdoms?

Back to Angles and Saxons FFS!!??

Those b*stards came over from the north European plains - almost as bad as the Jutes!

We need to take back control and organise as local and regional tribes following the model established by the Celts.

Can we still get blue woad on Amazon...??

-------------

UPDATE - hoorah, woad still available - the revolution is on!!

http://www.woad.org.uk/html/dye_seed_0.html

[Post edited 22 Jun 2018 16:23]
Being compared to Hitler on 16:22 - Jun 22 with 2235 viewsloftboy

Being compared to Hitler on 16:01 - Jun 22 by WestbourneR

“And I have to say the fact that you see negotiations between the EU and WWII(which you were nothing to do with by the way so stop trying to claim residual credit) as comparable says all that needs to be said about the Brexiteer mindset.”
Slightly disagree as both my parents are still alive who both lost their best part of their childhood to WW2 and regularly speak of their experiences and sacrifices they had to make, notably my dad who had a doodle bug land in his street which killed 16 people including his best friend who he walked to school with.
As for the Hitler “jingoism” saying someone would welcome him is a completely different ballpark to actually being called him.
As for 2018 policy I have been against the EU since before I can remember, all our countries and economies and to an extent cultures are far too different to ever be one entity which in my opinion is the ultimate aim of the EU
[Post edited 22 Jun 2018 16:27]

Being compared to Hitler on 17:28 - Jun 22 with 2116 viewsWestbourneR

Being compared to Hitler on 16:16 - Jun 22 by Ashdown_Ranger

Back to Angles and Saxons FFS!!??

Those b*stards came over from the north European plains - almost as bad as the Jutes!

We need to take back control and organise as local and regional tribes following the model established by the Celts.

Can we still get blue woad on Amazon...??

-------------

UPDATE - hoorah, woad still available - the revolution is on!!

http://www.woad.org.uk/html/dye_seed_0.html

[Post edited 22 Jun 2018 16:23]

LOL. I'm in for the woad.

Login to get fewer ads

Being compared to Hitler on 17:33 - Jun 22 with 2104 viewsLblock

Once a referee always a referee

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Being compared to Hitler on 17:38 - Jun 22 with 2101 viewsWestbourneR

Being compared to Hitler on 16:22 - Jun 22 by loftboy

“And I have to say the fact that you see negotiations between the EU and WWII(which you were nothing to do with by the way so stop trying to claim residual credit) as comparable says all that needs to be said about the Brexiteer mindset.”
Slightly disagree as both my parents are still alive who both lost their best part of their childhood to WW2 and regularly speak of their experiences and sacrifices they had to make, notably my dad who had a doodle bug land in his street which killed 16 people including his best friend who he walked to school with.
As for the Hitler “jingoism” saying someone would welcome him is a completely different ballpark to actually being called him.
As for 2018 policy I have been against the EU since before I can remember, all our countries and economies and to an extent cultures are far too different to ever be one entity which in my opinion is the ultimate aim of the EU

Yes it is true - and strictly so. None of that war stuff has anything to do with you or your personal resolve, you weren't alive, you contributed and experienced nothing. That was your parents. Mine too. My grandfather flew bombers for the RAF, my Dad was nearly killed by a bomb in the war - not that ANY of that matters or has anything to do with me and my ability to judge what is best for this country.

I'd prefer to make judgments based on the facts and collective common sense - and and open forward thinking attitude to the world.

Not base decisions on a war concluded over 70 years ago.

(Sorry Northern)

Being compared to Hitler on 17:51 - Jun 22 with 2085 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Being compared to Hitler on 17:55 - Jun 22 with 2078 viewsloftboy

Fair enough, but I would still vote leave if asked to vote again tomorrow.
Also sorry northern 😁

Being compared to Hitler on 18:24 - Jun 22 with 2043 viewsBoston

Being compared to Hitler on 16:22 - Jun 22 by loftboy

I saw your picture loftboy, It’s obvious you’re a skinhead.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2018 18:25]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Being compared to Hitler on 18:27 - Jun 22 with 2035 viewsBoston

Being compared to Hitler on 17:38 - Jun 22 by WestbourneR

Yes it is true - and strictly so. None of that war stuff has anything to do with you or your personal resolve, you weren't alive, you contributed and experienced nothing. That was your parents. Mine too. My grandfather flew bombers for the RAF, my Dad was nearly killed by a bomb in the war - not that ANY of that matters or has anything to do with me and my ability to judge what is best for this country.

I'd prefer to make judgments based on the facts and collective common sense - and and open forward thinking attitude to the world.

Not base decisions on a war concluded over 70 years ago.

(Sorry Northern)

My dad was a big f*cking German.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Being compared to Hitler on 18:44 - Jun 22 with 2012 viewsloftboy

Being compared to Hitler on 18:24 - Jun 22 by Boston

I saw your picture loftboy, It’s obvious you’re a skinhead.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2018 18:25]

Only through nature!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024