Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Robinson 12:06 - Jun 26 with 13255 viewsMedwayR

Confirmed that he has left

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/jack-robinson-departs/

Poll: Who’s better?

Robinson on 12:14 - Jun 26 with 8494 viewsRblockPrior

Good player and shame we couldn't keep hold of him but with the amount of injuries he has had I am glad we stayed strong on contract negotiations, with the amount we was paying him we can easily get a replacement in

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Robinson on 12:15 - Jun 26 with 8491 viewsBklynRanger

Disappointing but not a big surprise. Would have been nice to see him stay for now after such a long time out injured. Glad he finally decided at least...
Robinson on 12:29 - Jun 26 with 8386 viewsShunter

Wish him luck finding another club where he can play regular football with his injury record,
Robinson on 12:35 - Jun 26 with 8348 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Just think of it as freed up, big wages / monies for bringing in replacement(s)
Robinson on 12:41 - Jun 26 with 8297 viewsTonto

another shame but inevitable one...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Robinson on 12:54 - Jun 26 with 8192 viewsbosh67

Yup, good season for us but it was just one in 4 years. We move on. We need to look lower leagues and get in hungry young defenders or look to loan in young players from Prem u23s not getting first team game time.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Robinson on 12:59 - Jun 26 with 8160 viewshoopdog

We thank Jack for his efforts !! What about the clubs efforts to bring him back to match fitness , but hey ho that's today's football
[Post edited 26 Jun 2018 13:01]
Robinson on 13:57 - Jun 26 with 7909 viewssmegma

No loss. Life goes on.
Login to get fewer ads

Robinson on 14:00 - Jun 26 with 7886 viewsLunarJetman

Robinson on 12:59 - Jun 26 by hoopdog

We thank Jack for his efforts !! What about the clubs efforts to bring him back to match fitness , but hey ho that's today's football
[Post edited 26 Jun 2018 13:01]

The guy was injured whilst working for us. If you were injured in the course of your job you'd expect your employer to look after you wouldn't you? It is the least we should have done.
Robinson on 14:02 - Jun 26 with 7875 viewsMarc

Robinson on 12:54 - Jun 26 by bosh67

Yup, good season for us but it was just one in 4 years. We move on. We need to look lower leagues and get in hungry young defenders or look to loan in young players from Prem u23s not getting first team game time.

He spent over half of that out on loan or recovering from a serious injury so not exactly something you can hold against him.
Robinson on 14:04 - Jun 26 with 7868 viewsMarc

Robinson on 13:57 - Jun 26 by smegma

No loss. Life goes on.

Maybe not on his own, but when you combine it with Ned and smithies going then it's definitely a worry.
Robinson on 14:33 - Jun 26 with 7757 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Robinson on 14:00 - Jun 26 by LunarJetman

The guy was injured whilst working for us. If you were injured in the course of your job you'd expect your employer to look after you wouldn't you? It is the least we should have done.

I had a year out due to health reasons recently.

I got full pay for six months, then bugger all for the next six months.

Kushty!
Robinson on 14:37 - Jun 26 with 7738 viewshoopdog

Wasn't he injured while working for someone else on loan ??
Robinson on 16:06 - Jun 26 with 7524 viewsDavieQPR

Injured whilst on loan to Huddersfield. Only played 36 games for us in 4 years.
Hope for his sake he has someone lined up.
Robinson on 16:26 - Jun 26 with 7443 viewsSimonJames

Shame. But players come and players go...

100% of people who drink water will die.

Robinson on 17:19 - Jun 26 with 7356 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Agree with the general consensus here - wish him well but glad we didn't bust our wage structure for a player with such an unfortunate injury history.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Robinson on 18:46 - Jun 26 with 7211 viewsqprd

Robinson on 17:19 - Jun 26 by BrianMcCarthy

Agree with the general consensus here - wish him well but glad we didn't bust our wage structure for a player with such an unfortunate injury history.

agreed

if we had a lot of cash, then id have less issue spending a lot on the wages of a player with a poor injury record

but robinson would have been one of our highest wage earners if he kept him.... its ultimately too risky to sink so much into a player whose only played 38 matches in 3 season

didn't realize he was only 24, by the way. will root for him, and remember those two critical goals at bcfc
Robinson on 21:25 - Jun 29 with 6535 viewsrsonist

Seems like he's going to Forest, who have already shown they're not counting the pennies this year.
Robinson on 21:38 - Jun 29 with 6491 viewsLblock

Robinson on 21:25 - Jun 29 by rsonist

Seems like he's going to Forest, who have already shown they're not counting the pennies this year.

Forest?

Sorry... run that by me again.... Forest?

I know we'll struggle (again) this season and he wanted to move onto bigger and better things, but, Forest?

Jeezeeeee

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Robinson on 22:45 - Jun 29 with 6404 viewsLazyFan

Robinson on 21:25 - Jun 29 by rsonist

Yes well, they have Armand Traoré who they have wised up to now.
And of course, wish to offload him.

Thus they do indeed want to burn money. Maybe they can buy the Winter Leech off us for a million?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

Robinson on 22:59 - Jun 29 with 6377 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Robinson on 21:38 - Jun 29 by Lblock

Forest?

Sorry... run that by me again.... Forest?

I know we'll struggle (again) this season and he wanted to move onto bigger and better things, but, Forest?

Jeezeeeee

‘Bigger and Better Things’

Robinson on 08:44 - Jun 30 with 6247 viewsdistortR

Robinson?

Thank you and 4q, tbh.
Robinson on 09:48 - Jun 30 with 6194 viewsBlue_Castello

Robinson on 08:44 - Jun 30 by distortR

Robinson?

Thank you and 4q, tbh.

Surprise surprise he's going to a club that's throwing money around this season in a gamble to get promotion.

Let's hope we sort ourselves out defensively by the start of the season then we have every chance of turning over Forest at Loftus road in the same way we did Wolves last year.....
Robinson on 09:53 - Jun 30 with 6189 viewsWatford_Ranger

Must be a good offer for him to go there. Honestly thought he’d interest the likes of Brighton.

Lots of clubs rolling the dice and only three can go up. Personally would rather take our chances with what we have.
Robinson on 10:32 - Jun 30 with 6149 viewsTW_R

As said on a previous thread, if I had been out on long-term sick leave and my company had supported me throughout (and paid my full wages) I'd be inclined to repay them with some form of loyalty.

The fact it looks like he's going to sign for Forest tells you everything you need to know about him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024