Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone enjoying the cricket? 23:25 - Jun 27 with 16350 viewsnix

We’ve been absolutely slaughtering the Aussies in the limited over matches.

Good to see the cricket team, like the football team, playing with enjoyment and freedom. They’ve been slashing records - fastest England player ever to get fifty in a T20 (Buttler),
highest total in 50 over match. And the sun has actually been shining.

We just need Edmund to do well at Wimbledon and it’ll be a pretty good summer.
Anyone enjoying the cricket? on 16:42 - Jul 18 with 2260 viewstoboboly

Managed to get to Cardiff for the 20/20. Squeaky bum time the whole way through.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Anyone enjoying the cricket? on 17:27 - Jul 18 with 2227 viewsCiderwithRsie

Anyone enjoying the cricket? on 11:40 - Jul 18 by ElHoop

Looks as if Kumar is out of the test series - he was struggling with a back problem and aggravated it yesterday. So at the moment their best two quicks are out. I think that we've got a decent chance in the test series especially if Bumrah's comeback is delayed. It could be a fun series.

Shame actually, I'd like to see them at full strength
Anyone enjoying the cricket? on 17:33 - Jul 18 with 2221 viewsstevec

In answer to the question, not since Lillee, Thomson, Holding and Roberts.
Anyone enjoying the cricket? on 17:54 - Jul 18 with 2195 viewsElHoop

Anyone enjoying the cricket? on 17:27 - Jul 18 by CiderwithRsie

Shame actually, I'd like to see them at full strength

Yes so would I. I think that this series could be really good for test cricket, especially if the weather holds, but it won't be quite so good without their two best quicks. Having said that, our two best test bowlers don't play white ball cricket any more, so we're likely to keep them fit enough to play when we need them.
Anyone enjoying the cricket? on 10:58 - Aug 1 with 2048 viewsElHoop

England win the toss and bat. Not sure what Bess did wrong in the Pakistan series so it will be interesting to see whether Rashid can adapt to test cricket here. OK they are not the same type of bowler, but Bess did look very promising and he must be a bit disappointed.

Not sure what is going to happen here. India do look a bit weak in their bowling department without Bumrah and Kumar. I'm not exactly convinced by our batting line up either. If we don't get 350 then I think that we'll struggle to avoid defeat here.
Anyone enjoying the cricket? on 11:39 - Aug 1 with 2006 viewsflynnbo

Cook out. 26-1
Anyone enjoying the cricket? on 11:58 - Aug 1 with 1995 viewsElHoop

Anyone enjoying the cricket? on 11:39 - Aug 1 by flynnbo

Cook out. 26-1

If we batted in the expectation that the pitch might do something early on and then the sun would burst through and make it easier, I don't think that was on the basis that Ashwin would get something out of the pitch. However it's unlikely to deteriorate from Ashwin's perspective, so maybe batting was the right call anyway.
Anyone enjoying the cricket? on 11:41 - Aug 3 with 1884 viewsrunningman75

England need to take some of Boycott's or Tavere's DNA and have more players who can occupy the crease. Another test match which looks like it will be over in 4 days.
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone enjoying the cricket? on 13:13 - Aug 3 with 1849 viewsElHoop

In answer to the original question - no!

We look a rabble with bat in hand at the moment - a shame because the bowlers have performed well. Fielding has been crap too.
Anyone enjoying the cricket? on 16:58 - Aug 3 with 1761 viewsrunningman75

Anyone enjoying the cricket? on 11:41 - Aug 3 by runningman75

England need to take some of Boycott's or Tavere's DNA and have more players who can occupy the crease. Another test match which looks like it will be over in 4 days.

Bump
Anyone enjoying the cricket? on 12:35 - Aug 4 with 1666 viewsBlackCrowe

What a test match. Well done England. I got 12/1 this morning on a England and QPR win double. Halfway there.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Anyone enjoying the cricket? on 12:55 - Aug 4 with 1642 viewsHoopsarrr

Anyone enjoying the cricket? on 10:58 - Aug 1 by ElHoop

England win the toss and bat. Not sure what Bess did wrong in the Pakistan series so it will be interesting to see whether Rashid can adapt to test cricket here. OK they are not the same type of bowler, but Bess did look very promising and he must be a bit disappointed.

Not sure what is going to happen here. India do look a bit weak in their bowling department without Bumrah and Kumar. I'm not exactly convinced by our batting line up either. If we don't get 350 then I think that we'll struggle to avoid defeat here.

Couldn't have been more wrong. Evenly matched teams both batting and bowling. Same old india - can't bat on swinging wickets.
Anyone enjoying the cricket? on 13:22 - Aug 4 with 1596 viewsmakaveli1882

Anyone enjoying the cricket? on 12:35 - Aug 4 by BlackCrowe

What a test match. Well done England. I got 12/1 this morning on a England and QPR win double. Halfway there.

Great bet - Rangers will do you but I really hope they dont.
Anyone enjoying the cricket? on 13:39 - Aug 4 with 1573 viewsBlackCrowe

Anyone enjoying the cricket? on 13:22 - Aug 4 by makaveli1882

Great bet - Rangers will do you but I really hope they dont.

Of course they will. Expectations are minimal though they are offering me 15/7 cashout.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Anyone enjoying the cricket? on 13:45 - Aug 4 with 1560 viewsmakaveli1882

Anyone enjoying the cricket? on 13:39 - Aug 4 by BlackCrowe

Of course they will. Expectations are minimal though they are offering me 15/7 cashout.

RIDE IT ALL THE WAY
Anyone enjoying the cricket? on 13:57 - Aug 4 with 1532 viewscaliforniahoop

Anyone enjoying the cricket? on 13:45 - Aug 4 by makaveli1882

RIDE IT ALL THE WAY

Great game
Anyone enjoying the cricket? on 16:04 - Aug 19 with 1279 viewsted_hendrix

Feck me

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Anyone enjoying the cricket? on 16:26 - Aug 19 with 1257 viewsNov77

Lost all ten wickets in one session, even for England and their record of batting collapses, that takes some doing.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Anyone enjoying the cricket? on 16:27 - Aug 19 with 1255 viewsflynnbo

54-0 at lunch. 161 all out at tea. 10 wickets falling for 107 runs in one (slightly elongated) session. Hmm.
Anyone enjoying the cricket? on 16:30 - Aug 19 with 1249 viewsRangersw12

Anyone enjoying the cricket? on 16:27 - Aug 19 by flynnbo

54-0 at lunch. 161 all out at tea. 10 wickets falling for 107 runs in one (slightly elongated) session. Hmm.

All our batsman can't play the moving ball and none of them have the patience to play a test innings anymore

We've probably lost this test now unless we skittles them out for less than 100
Anyone enjoying the cricket? on 17:19 - Aug 19 with 1209 viewstoboboly

Anyone enjoying the cricket? on 16:26 - Aug 19 by Nov77

Lost all ten wickets in one session, even for England and their record of batting collapses, that takes some doing.

Actually it has happened 3 times in the last two years, having never happened in the previous 78.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Anyone enjoying the cricket? on 18:16 - Aug 19 with 1170 viewsflynnbo

Apparently, Schteve was invited into the England dressing room at lunch to give a motivational speech.
Anyone enjoying the cricket? on 10:11 - Aug 30 with 1080 viewsElHoop

Very important day's cricket coming up today. Not too sure what to expect. The pitch could be full of runs or it might be very tricky - it's hard to read too much from what has been said. Would expect us to produce a run fest in the circumstances of the series. Bumrah finally reappeared in the last test and will probably be in better shape here, but the pitch might keep him quiet.

Bairstow at 4 worries me though - if there's anything in the pitch then we could be four or five down for notalot if we bat first. Come on England!
Anyone enjoying the cricket? on 10:54 - Aug 30 with 1040 viewsRangersw12

Looking forward to this and a massive session for Cook and Jennings

I still think every batsman is one place too many and I think it's unfair to drop Pope when he's never batted at 4 for Surrey and his natural position is 6

Get 350 and it at least gives us something to bowl at
Anyone enjoying the cricket? on 10:56 - Aug 30 with 1033 viewsElHoop

Anyone enjoying the cricket? on 10:54 - Aug 30 by Rangersw12

Looking forward to this and a massive session for Cook and Jennings

I still think every batsman is one place too many and I think it's unfair to drop Pope when he's never batted at 4 for Surrey and his natural position is 6

Get 350 and it at least gives us something to bowl at

Yeah not sure about dropping Pope - they've recalled Moeen on the basis that he just got a big double century for his county - batting at 3 - and now he's back at 7 for England. This could easily go tits up if we lose early wickets.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024