Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swedes 08:38 - Jul 4 with 9352 viewsRs_Holy

trying to build up a bit of hatred towards the Swedes.... Its impossible..?...ABBA, Volvo's, meat balls, Rob Steiner, Gravlax, love em all!
Can anyone think of a good reason to hate the Swedes???
Swedes on 08:44 - Jul 4 with 6973 viewsMrSheen

Howard Wilkinson famously tried to wind up an England Under 21 side against one of the Scandi teams by ranting about Vikings raping their ancestors. The black players just laughed at him.
Swedes on 08:44 - Jul 4 with 6970 viewsMonahoop

Pickled Herrings and that sly playboy Sven Goran Erikson. Otherwise they're fine.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Swedes on 08:52 - Jul 4 with 6936 viewsqprd

they've been one of the more unattractive negative sides in the tournament

Sweden-Switzerland was painful to watch.... though they were impossible to penetrate through the middle in the last 30 minutes... going to be tough to break them down
Swedes on 08:55 - Jul 4 with 6929 viewsRs_Holy

Swedes on 08:44 - Jul 4 by Monahoop

Pickled Herrings and that sly playboy Sven Goran Erikson. Otherwise they're fine.

oh yeah Mr Burns... thats good enough for me!
Swedes on 08:55 - Jul 4 with 6921 viewsToast_R

The tri-annual pilgrimage to IKEA the average married man if forced to endure. The f*cking car park alone is enough to make your blood boil and swear vengeance.
Swedes on 09:05 - Jul 4 with 6901 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Always thought Zlatan a monstrous bell end. So nice to see they’re doing well without him.

Hard to hate a nation that gave us the blond lass out of ABBA. However, if hating is required, then if I’m not mistaken, that lot who sang Barbi Girl were Swedish. Utterly dreadful offering. How many men were pressed during the 90s by their squeezes wanting ‘just a baby’ because of Ace of Base - Swedes if not mistaken as well.

Dreadful nation, should be wiped off the face of the earth!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Swedes on 09:09 - Jul 4 with 6896 viewsRs_Holy

Its not easy hating the Swedes!

Swedes on 09:15 - Jul 4 with 6874 viewsToast_R

The chubby girl who brought down the curtain on Lineker's England career?
Login to get fewer ads

Swedes on 09:26 - Jul 4 with 6844 viewsenfieldargh

I think IKEA and what it sells is an abomination.

Hate IKEA but nice meat balls

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Swedes on 09:57 - Jul 4 with 6771 viewsBlameMcLintock

Swedes on 09:05 - Jul 4 by PlanetHonneywood

Always thought Zlatan a monstrous bell end. So nice to see they’re doing well without him.

Hard to hate a nation that gave us the blond lass out of ABBA. However, if hating is required, then if I’m not mistaken, that lot who sang Barbi Girl were Swedish. Utterly dreadful offering. How many men were pressed during the 90s by their squeezes wanting ‘just a baby’ because of Ace of Base - Swedes if not mistaken as well.

Dreadful nation, should be wiped off the face of the earth!

Barbie Girl was a danish offering (with a norwegian singer) so the Swedes are in the clear on that one. Ace of Base were correctly Swedes and a good shout out for hatred against them. I'll up them with Rednex, though. Swedish dross.

If you like the Swedes, try to make them pay for their rounds. You'll dislike them for ever, the cheap b****rds!
[Post edited 4 Jul 2018 9:58]
Swedes on 10:06 - Jul 4 with 6744 viewsMick_S

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Swedes on 10:34 - Jul 4 with 6679 viewssmegma

Best thing to come out of Sweden, brilliant live band and still going

Swedes on 10:35 - Jul 4 with 6675 viewsPommyhoop

1 nill to them...#

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Swedes on 10:55 - Jul 4 with 6629 viewskingo

Swedes on 09:09 - Jul 4 by Rs_Holy

Its not easy hating the Swedes!

Hopefully singing that classic ‘You’re S++t but your birds are fit’

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Swedes on 10:57 - Jul 4 with 6612 viewsTheChef

Hey no need for hate, maaaaaan.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Swedes on 12:25 - Jul 4 with 6500 viewsLblock

If they beat us on Saturday then I'm going to kick the living fcuk out of my Billy Bookcase and sh1t in the drawers of my Lakk storage unit

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Swedes on 12:27 - Jul 4 with 6494 viewsMick_S

Good idea. My Pax wardrobes are getting it.

Swedes on 12:34 - Jul 4 with 6475 viewseastside_r

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compulsory_sterilisation_in_Sweden
Swedes on 12:42 - Jul 4 with 6437 viewsMick_S

Swedes on 12:44 - Jul 4 with 6431 viewsDorse

Swedes? Can't imagine any reason to hate them apart from maybe cancelling The Bridge.

Bastards.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Swedes on 12:52 - Jul 4 with 6406 viewsDorse

Swedes on 12:42 - Jul 4 by Mick_S

'No, darling, I was simply looking for Ikea lamps, honest'.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Swedes on 12:52 - Jul 4 with 6407 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Swedes on 09:57 - Jul 4 by BlameMcLintock

Barbie Girl was a danish offering (with a norwegian singer) so the Swedes are in the clear on that one. Ace of Base were correctly Swedes and a good shout out for hatred against them. I'll up them with Rednex, though. Swedish dross.

If you like the Swedes, try to make them pay for their rounds. You'll dislike them for ever, the cheap b****rds!
[Post edited 4 Jul 2018 9:58]

Denmark is virtually Swedish by dint of: there (must) be an IKEA there; there (must) be some Dane driving a Volvo somewhere there; and someone somewhere there has an ABBA album. Therefore Denmark is guilty by association and ‘Barbie Girl’ is therefore Swedish.

Plus, didn’t Ulrike Jonsson scupper our 2006 WC by using seduction to weaken Sven’s legs?

The list of crimes this thread is amassing can only see charges at The Hague being filed soon.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Swedes on 13:06 - Jul 4 with 6371 viewsKonk

* £8+ for a pint of anything decent
* Tissues that were so fu cking expensive in Stockholm, that I refused to buy them on a point of principle and spent a weekend with a cold scrounging napkins from bars/take away places and on a couple of occasions, wiping my nose on my cuff.
* Ikea is brutal
* We never beat the fu ckers in the football
* Filippa K has still not bothered opening a shop in London. Or Bristol. Lazy cow.
* A couple of years ago, I wanted to buy a beautiful ACNE Winter coat that I saw in Gothenburg; I had the sign-off for it, I had the money in the bank and a semi in my trousers, but they only had it in small or XL. No use to me, you daft sh its. Couldn't find it anywhere in the UK.
*H&M in Bristol only seems to employ about 2 people, so it takes forever to pay for anything. Proper wear out.

That's the best I can come up with. Not much, is it? Come on England let's tonk these inoffensive t wats.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Swedes on 13:24 - Jul 4 with 6297 viewsderbyhoop

Ulrike ka ka ka.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Swedes on 14:06 - Jul 4 with 6228 viewsSimonJames

Swedes on 10:34 - Jul 4 by smegma

Best thing to come out of Sweden, brilliant live band and still going

Also on my playlist - The Hives:

[Post edited 4 Jul 2018 14:07]

100% of people who drink water will die.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024