Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tosin Kehinde 12:14 - Jul 4 with 3015 viewskingo

We are meant to be monitoring him. along with half the Championship, according to Nigerian Soccer. He has been released by Man U but they still want £500,00 for him. Very fast and skilful attacking midfielder.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Tosin Kehinde on 12:49 - Jul 4 with 2894 viewsDorse

Just what we need. I mean, we've only got BOS, Wheeler, Wszolek, Oteh, Eze and Chair.

Centrebacks please, Schteeve.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Tosin Kehinde on 12:56 - Jul 4 with 2865 viewsR_from_afar

Tosin Kehinde on 12:49 - Jul 4 by Dorse

Just what we need. I mean, we've only got BOS, Wheeler, Wszolek, Oteh, Eze and Chair.

Centrebacks please, Schteeve.

I would think we do have enough attacking midfielders. As Dorse says, a centre back would be nice, as would - Heaven forfend - a striker. I hear you gasp at the back.

"Attacking midfielder" often seems to translate as: "Doesn't score anywhere near as many as a striker, can't tackle, doesn't track back". But we live in hope!

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Tosin Kehinde on 13:43 - Jul 4 with 2730 viewsDavieQPR

Tosin Kehinde on 12:56 - Jul 4 by R_from_afar

I would think we do have enough attacking midfielders. As Dorse says, a centre back would be nice, as would - Heaven forfend - a striker. I hear you gasp at the back.

"Attacking midfielder" often seems to translate as: "Doesn't score anywhere near as many as a striker, can't tackle, doesn't track back". But we live in hope!

RFA

Please send a money transfer for £500K made out to Mr J Akinde @Nigerian Soccer
and we will release his papers.
Tosin Kehinde on 13:51 - Jul 4 with 2689 viewsQPR_John

"He has been released by Man U but they still want £500,00 for him. Very fast and skilful attacking midfielder."

I know Manchester United are a law unto themselves but how can a team claim a fee for a released player
Tosin Kehinde on 14:05 - Jul 4 with 2630 viewsCamberleyR

Tosin Kehinde on 13:51 - Jul 4 by QPR_John

"He has been released by Man U but they still want £500,00 for him. Very fast and skilful attacking midfielder."

I know Manchester United are a law unto themselves but how can a team claim a fee for a released player

Presumably it's the same sort of scenario when an under 23 runs down his contract and leaves on a Bosman. When that happens any interested club will pay a fee decided by tribunal for the other club's development costs for the player.

We signed Lee Cook on a Bosman but still had to pay Watford a circa £150k tribunal fee for their development cots as he was under 23. Hoilett from Blackburn was the same.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2018 14:06]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Tosin Kehinde on 14:20 - Jul 4 with 2587 viewsQPR_John

Tosin Kehinde on 14:05 - Jul 4 by CamberleyR

Presumably it's the same sort of scenario when an under 23 runs down his contract and leaves on a Bosman. When that happens any interested club will pay a fee decided by tribunal for the other club's development costs for the player.

We signed Lee Cook on a Bosman but still had to pay Watford a circa £150k tribunal fee for their development cots as he was under 23. Hoilett from Blackburn was the same.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2018 14:06]

"When that happens any interested club will pay a fee decided by tribunal for the other club's development costs for the player. "

But that is the system, Manchester United cannot ask for £500,000
Tosin Kehinde on 14:42 - Jul 4 with 2520 viewsBoston

Haven’t we had enough Tossers at the club?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Tosin Kehinde on 15:01 - Jul 4 with 2453 viewsToast_R

Tosin Kehinde on 14:42 - Jul 4 by Boston

Haven’t we had enough Tossers at the club?

Yes quite, every player transferred from that club to ours has been a complete lemon.

"Ji Sung Park eh, player of the season, I've heard he has a great engine?"

"Usually yeah usually"...
[Post edited 4 Jul 2018 15:01]
Login to get fewer ads

Tosin Kehinde on 15:31 - Jul 4 with 2386 viewsrunningman75

Under 23 years old if he comes another one who should be given a chance. Better than signing over 30 year old Premier league players such as in Arry's day. Probably still have a few players from last season who need to prove themselves in pre-season and pleased with current scouting policy.
Tosin Kehinde on 16:31 - Jul 4 with 2259 viewsoldmisery

Tosin Kehinde on 15:01 - Jul 4 by Toast_R

Yes quite, every player transferred from that club to ours has been a complete lemon.

"Ji Sung Park eh, player of the season, I've heard he has a great engine?"

"Usually yeah usually"...
[Post edited 4 Jul 2018 15:01]

Gary Micklewhite aside, I concur with your view!
Tosin Kehinde on 18:58 - Jul 4 with 2099 viewsCamberleyR

Tosin Kehinde on 16:31 - Jul 4 by oldmisery

Gary Micklewhite aside, I concur with your view!

McCreery wasn't bad for a season.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Tosin Kehinde on 19:50 - Jul 4 with 1976 viewskingo

Gordon Hill wasn’t too shabby either

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Tosin Kehinde on 22:31 - Jul 4 with 1785 viewssmegma

Tosin Kehinde on 13:51 - Jul 4 by QPR_John

See the post above yours by Davie
Tosin Kehinde on 23:12 - Jul 4 with 1719 viewsoldmisery

Tosin Kehinde on 19:50 - Jul 4 by kingo

Gordon Hill wasn’t too shabby either

Gordon Hill was rubbish, played 16 games and scored once. What's more we didn't sign him from Manure, he joined from Derby County.
Tosin Kehinde on 23:21 - Jul 4 with 1710 viewsCiderwithRsie

It's important to sign some players so we can make anagrams out of their names.

I've got "Nose in the kid" and "The kind noise" so far. Not sure that's worth 500k.
Tosin Kehinde on 00:27 - Jul 5 with 1658 viewskensalriser

Tosin Kehinde on 23:21 - Jul 4 by CiderwithRsie

It's important to sign some players so we can make anagrams out of their names.

I've got "Nose in the kid" and "The kind noise" so far. Not sure that's worth 500k.

Nike done shit.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2018 0:29]

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024