Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR v Sheff Utd 12:40 - Jul 10 with 3065 viewsPinnerPaul

E mailed box office and asked when tickets would be on sale (Going to treat Mrs PP!), club replied

'We don't have any information about this fixture yet!'

Rather odd given that a) Home tickets normally on sale 5/6 weeks before game and last season there was a calenda.r on offy giving whole season's pre sale dates.
QPR v Sheff Utd on 20:16 - Jul 15 with 2738 viewslosethedrum

Less than 4 weeks away & still no tickets on sale or info about when they are going to be . Train tickets are increasing in price with each passing day , when you consider the crowd will be made up of 8k season ticket holders & 3k sheff utd it only leaves 2500 to sell to make up the crowd of 13500 or so .
Hardly a mammoth operation , get on with it Rangers .
QPR v Sheff Utd on 21:32 - Jul 15 with 2626 viewsdaveB

QPR v Sheff Utd on 20:16 - Jul 15 by losethedrum

Less than 4 weeks away & still no tickets on sale or info about when they are going to be . Train tickets are increasing in price with each passing day , when you consider the crowd will be made up of 8k season ticket holders & 3k sheff utd it only leaves 2500 to sell to make up the crowd of 13500 or so .

why would train tickets come into it? Game won't sell out so whether they go on sale tomorrow or in 2 weeks you'll have no trouble getting one
QPR v Sheff Utd on 22:00 - Jul 15 with 2579 viewsNorthernr

QPR v Sheff Utd on 20:16 - Jul 15 by losethedrum

I think you can probably book your train tickets mate
QPR v Sheff Utd on 08:46 - Jul 16 with 2453 viewslosethedrum

QPR v Sheff Utd on 22:00 - Jul 15 by Northernr

I think you can probably book your train tickets mate

I booked my train tickets a month ago for £20 . Many potential fans who dont live locally would see in a week or so when the match tickets go on sale & then go to buy train tickets etc which will be a higher price by then so they may then not attend . I am agreeing with Paul that it wouldnt have been hard to make tickets available 6 weeks before the game to try to get as many sold in advance as possible
QPR v Sheff Utd on 09:18 - Jul 16 with 2375 viewsMick_S

E mailed box office and asked when tickets would be on sale (Going to treat Mrs PP!), club replied.

Mrs PaulParker will be delighted. He won't.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2018 9:20]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

QPR v Sheff Utd on 16:00 - Jul 16 with 2215 viewsPinnerPaul

QPR v Sheff Utd on 21:32 - Jul 15 by daveB

why would train tickets come into it? Game won't sell out so whether they go on sale tomorrow or in 2 weeks you'll have no trouble getting one

BUT as I said above Dave - last season we knew all the sale dates - this we don't even know when the first game is on sale.

No trouble getting A ticket I agree, but Mrs PP insists on me getting one reasonably near myself! ;-) - hence I like to go on the day they go on sale.
QPR v Sheff Utd on 16:10 - Jul 16 with 2200 viewsdaveB

QPR v Sheff Utd on 16:00 - Jul 16 by PinnerPaul

BUT as I said above Dave - last season we knew all the sale dates - this we don't even know when the first game is on sale.

No trouble getting A ticket I agree, but Mrs PP insists on me getting one reasonably near myself! ;-) - hence I like to go on the day they go on sale.

sure they will go on sale soon, if the crowds are anything like last seaosn you won't have a problem getting a ticket next to each other
QPR v Sheff Utd on 17:22 - Jul 16 with 2109 viewsterryb

Not that I will be going, but I can't see any tickets being on sale for Preston away yet.

The offie only offers Hoffenheim in the away section.

Perhaps the EFL are trying to put the start of the league back to when it rains!
Login to get fewer ads

QPR v Sheff Utd on 20:47 - Jul 16 with 1982 viewsWatford_Ranger

If you call up asking for half a dozen tickets they’ll ask what time you’d like the teams to kick off.
QPR v Sheff Utd on 21:02 - Jul 16 with 1957 viewsStanisgod

Ordered my Berlin tickets last Tuesday, no sign.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

QPR v Sheff Utd on 01:08 - Jul 17 with 1833 viewsBoston

QPR v Sheff Utd on 21:02 - Jul 16 by Stanisgod

Ordered my Berlin tickets last Tuesday, no sign.

That, ‘Takes My Breath Away’.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

QPR v Sheff Utd on 20:45 - Jul 17 with 1707 viewsHooped_Pullie

I am wondering if this has something to do with that new tech ticket company the Club has apparently signed up with ? Seems to be a Google Pay type deal for ticketing. I fear teething difficulties if so...
Sale of match tickets on 17:55 - Jul 18 with 1548 viewssouthbrookstreet

I presume box office are not selling match day tickets just yet as season tickets are slowly selling, so dont know what seats are available first home game
QPR v Sheff Utd on 13:21 - Jul 19 with 1374 viewsTGRRRSSS

Just over a fortnight to go, very poor and shambolic me thinks
QPR v Sheff Utd on 15:31 - Jul 19 with 1293 viewsPinnerPaul

QPR v Sheff Utd on 13:21 - Jul 19 by TGRRRSSS

Just over a fortnight to go, very poor and shambolic me thinks

It IS poor and shambolic but 19th July to 11th August isn't 'just over 2 weeks'!
QPR v Sheff Utd on 20:08 - Jul 19 with 1202 viewsenfieldargh

Blades get upper & lower school end plus 100 loyalty points!!!!!!!!!
We only get 9 for PNE

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

QPR v Sheff Utd on 20:38 - Jul 19 with 1184 viewsTGRRRSSS

QPR v Sheff Utd on 15:31 - Jul 19 by PinnerPaul

It IS poor and shambolic but 19th July to 11th August isn't 'just over 2 weeks'!

My mistake I thought we were home first game

Nonetheless it still looks very poor to me even if Season tickets is the reason, many like to go to first game at home regardless.

If FFP fine incoming is surely priority to get any cash dither and delay too much and might miss much needed cash.
QPR v Sheff Utd on 16:11 - Jul 20 with 1087 viewsPinnerPaul

QPR v Sheff Utd on 20:38 - Jul 19 by TGRRRSSS

My mistake I thought we were home first game

Nonetheless it still looks very poor to me even if Season tickets is the reason, many like to go to first game at home regardless.

If FFP fine incoming is surely priority to get any cash dither and delay too much and might miss much needed cash.

No worries - yes I agree.

Bound to go on sale on Monday, when I will be otherwise engaged at my first born's wedding!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024