Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
France v Belgium 19:24 - Jul 10 with 1474 viewsWokingR

My wife has just shouted "Listen, Listen, they're singing the Oh Bobby Zamora song"
France v Belgium on 19:54 - Jul 10 with 1416 viewsbosh67

Really enjoying this game. So well suited to each other. Could go either way. Chess game.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

France v Belgium on 20:56 - Jul 10 with 1321 viewsBluce_Ree

Tough final for us but I think we can beat them (if we win tmoro obvs)

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

France v Belgium on 20:59 - Jul 10 with 1321 viewsHadders

Despite the Chelsea connections I feel sorry Belgium are out - they are a ridiculously gifted team with everything I like to watch.
France v Belgium on 20:59 - Jul 10 with 1318 viewsJuzzie

Thierry Henry; gutted or happy?
France v Belgium on 21:04 - Jul 10 with 1299 viewssmegma

Harry Kane is happy as I don't think anyone can beat his goal tally and he still has 2 games to play.
France v Belgium on 21:05 - Jul 10 with 1294 viewsToast_R

He can give up the day job now and be a fan instead. Win win really. Don't suppose Martiez will be too heart broken either. Looking for a big club again.

Belguim have to win the Euro's now or you feel their time has gone. 4 and a half years til the next WC and for many of their players it will be their third.
France v Belgium on 22:23 - Jul 10 with 1157 viewsderbyhoop

Watched it at the Salle des Fetes, surrounded by French. Allez les bleus. Nailed on for France vs England on Sunday.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

France v Belgium on 23:40 - Jul 10 with 1042 viewsGloryHunter

If we get through against Croatia, we will never have a better chance of lifting the World Cup. All the cards are falling in place now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024