Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Grant Hall 21:59 - Jul 14 with 3730 viewsbosh67

Where is he? Anyone know? He doesn't appear to have featured so far in the pre-season games.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Grant Hall on 22:30 - Jul 14 with 3659 viewsdistortR

Grant would like to thank you for your concern and reassure you that while he is injured he is still able to pick up a wage. Furthermore, he wants you to know that not picking up win bonuses has not impacted on his standard of living as, when signing for QPR and setting family budgets, he wisely did not factor in win bonuses.
Grant Hall on 22:39 - Jul 14 with 3616 viewsted_hendrix

No good asking me where he is.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Grant Hall on 22:45 - Jul 14 with 3594 viewsStanisgod

Waiting for Joel Lynch to join him on the beach second Saturday of the season.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Grant Hall on 22:49 - Jul 14 with 3588 viewsaston_hoop

From the first week of training...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkgF1CzHS4v/?hl=en&taken-by=hally_91

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Grant Hall on 22:57 - Jul 14 with 3560 viewsbosh67

Grant Hall on 22:49 - Jul 14 by aston_hoop

Cheers Aston. I really hope we can get him back to full fitness.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Grant Hall on 23:03 - Jul 14 with 3540 viewsaston_hoop

A fit Grant Hall is better than a new signing for me, I hope so too.

Grant Hall on 23:08 - Jul 14 with 3524 viewssmegma

Grant Hall on 22:49 - Jul 14 by aston_hoop

That doesn't answer the original question. Has he picked up another injury as he doesn't appear to have played any games yet.
Grant Hall on 08:41 - Jul 15 with 3242 viewsDorse

Grant Hall on 23:03 - Jul 14 by aston_hoop

A fit Grant Hall is better than a new signing for me, I hope so too.

A fit Grant Hall is like a Cheeky Girls comeback: theoretically possible but unlikely to last.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

Grant Hall on 10:13 - Jul 15 with 3039 viewsjonno

Grant Hall on 22:45 - Jul 14 by Stanisgod

Waiting for Joel Lynch to join him on the beach second Saturday of the season.

I see Lynch has started as he means to go on, already missed 10 days of pre-season with an "injury".
Grant Hall on 10:21 - Jul 16 with 2674 viewsaston_hoop

Here we go...

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-coach-gives-update-on-grant-hall#.W0xilq

Grant Hall on 10:28 - Jul 16 with 2645 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Grant Hall on 10:21 - Jul 16 by aston_hoop

Here we go...

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-coach-gives-update-on-grant-hall#.W0xilq

Easy does it.

Begs the question: did we rush him back last season or not?

Never like seeing a young lad’s career threatened. Probably explains why Robbo looked to maximise his options while he can. You just don’t know what’s around the corner.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Grant Hall on 01:41 - Jul 19 with 2234 viewstimcocking

I know where he won't be...on the football pitch.

Feel sympathy for him, but at this stage it's probably just better to forget about him in terms of planning anything.

Great work if they've lined up Grant Hall to try and replace Robbo. Sheesh, you couldn't make it up. Two centre backs, played 5 games in 5 years between them. Marvellous.
Grant Hall on 06:50 - Jul 19 with 2121 viewsdanehoop

Grant Hall on 01:41 - Jul 19 by timcocking

I know where he won't be...on the football pitch.

Feel sympathy for him, but at this stage it's probably just better to forget about him in terms of planning anything.

Great work if they've lined up Grant Hall to try and replace Robbo. Sheesh, you couldn't make it up. Two centre backs, played 5 games in 5 years between them. Marvellous.

Ah Tim,

Except neither statement is of course true.

Never knowingly understood

Grant Hall on 06:55 - Jul 19 with 2113 viewsqprd

Grant Hall on 10:28 - Jul 16 by PlanetHonneywood

Easy does it.

Never like seeing a young lad’s career threatened. Probably explains why Robbo looked to maximise his options while he can. You just don’t know what’s around the corner.

cant agree more. can never begrudge a man for trying to maximize his payday

footballers are always one bad tackle or injury away from their career ending forever... they need to make what the most they can while theyre still able to play

as for rushing him back, its hard to say... he had knee tendonitis. its a niggly old man injury that never really goes away... hopefully hes recovered after having an entire season off.... often times better to just break your leg, heal and come back then have a nagging injury like tendonitis

interestingly, he came back to start against millwall in December during the festive period... multiple matches in a short period of time required us to dig a bit deeper into our squad, especially since we were playing 3 in the back... maybe he wouldn't have had to play then if joel lynch wasn't enjoying some time off
Grant Hall on 08:03 - Jul 19 with 2006 viewsNorthernr

Grant Hall on 10:28 - Jul 16 by PlanetHonneywood

Easy does it.

The annoying thing is we spent all last season saying "the last resort is surgery because if he has the surgery he'll be out for the season". So we seem to have tried to manage the problem, with a failed comeback every three months, and he still hasn't had the surgery he needs, but missed the whole season anyway. As it stands we'd be silly to expect to see anything much at all of him this season.
Grant Hall on 08:39 - Jul 19 with 1927 viewsozexile

Surely 2 years out of the game is basically game over isn't it?
Grant Hall on 09:44 - Jul 19 with 1800 viewsJeff

Grant Hall on 08:03 - Jul 19 by Northernr

The annoying thing is we spent all last season saying "the last resort is surgery because if he has the surgery he'll be out for the season". So we seem to have tried to manage the problem, with a failed comeback every three months, and he still hasn't had the surgery he needs, but missed the whole season anyway. As it stands we'd be silly to expect to see anything much at all of him this season.

Grant Hall ended up having the surgery in February, no?

Can we not knock it?

Grant Hall on 10:41 - Jul 19 with 1716 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Grant Hall on 09:44 - Jul 19 by Jeff

Grant Hall ended up having the surgery in February, no?

As in.... https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/grant-hall-set-for-surgery/

Apparently so...

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024