Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Early movers and shakers 09:07 - Jul 15 with 2726 viewskingsburyR

Looks like Notts Forest are recruiting plenty for the new campaign.

Haven't been raking much interest in whose doing what.

Any other teams making a major push for the Prem?

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Early movers and shakers on 10:43 - Jul 15 with 2576 viewsdaveB

Forest are going for the Villa/Wolves/Birmingham model of all in and hope it doesn't go wrong. The Shit or bust method, haven't followed anyones transfer activity but would be surprised if the 3 who came down are not right up there at the end of the season and of last years sides would have thought Brentford, Forest, Norwich and Derby will all be in the mix for the playoffs
Early movers and shakers on 11:49 - Jul 15 with 2479 viewsEsox_Lucius

Well it didn't work for Sheff Weds so here's hoping the tricky trees come up short too.

The grass is always greener.

Early movers and shakers on 14:47 - Jul 15 with 2329 viewsQPR_John

Early movers and shakers on 11:49 - Jul 15 by Esox_Lucius

Well it didn't work for Sheff Weds so here's hoping the tricky trees come up short too.

If so many clubs are risking breaking FFP maybe the threat no longer exists.
Early movers and shakers on 16:05 - Jul 15 with 2217 viewsBoston

Pedant moment....niggles me when Forest are prefixed with Notts. In my book it’s Nottm Forest, Notts is for County. So there👌
[Post edited 15 Jul 2018 16:06]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Early movers and shakers on 16:09 - Jul 15 with 2211 viewsswitchingcode

Stoke look to be well set up both on and off the field to win this other than them it’s pretty wide open.Hope we can hang on to our better players for once and have go for playoffs.The success of Cardif and Milwall last season should give most clubs confidence.Villa Brum Sheffield United and Bolton all have big financial worries going into August.
Early movers and shakers on 19:34 - Jul 15 with 2064 viewsstevec

Early movers and shakers on 16:09 - Jul 15 by switchingcode

Stoke look to be well set up both on and off the field to win this other than them it’s pretty wide open.Hope we can hang on to our better players for once and have go for playoffs.The success of Cardif and Milwall last season should give most clubs confidence.Villa Brum Sheffield United and Bolton all have big financial worries going into August.

When are your lot moving into their shiny new ground?

Fckin envious I have to admit.
Early movers and shakers on 20:04 - Jul 15 with 2022 viewsSharpy36

Forest u23 were on the receiving end of a 5-0 loss at Maidstone yesterday.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Early movers and shakers on 21:54 - Jul 15 with 1929 viewsswitchingcode

Early movers and shakers on 19:34 - Jul 15 by stevec

When are your lot moving into their shiny new ground?

Fckin envious I have to admit.

Mid way through season 2019/20 hopefully,don’t know why you are envious it only holds 17000 but big enough for us.
Login to get fewer ads

Early movers and shakers on 06:49 - Jul 16 with 1810 viewsstevec

Early movers and shakers on 21:54 - Jul 15 by switchingcode

Mid way through season 2019/20 hopefully,don’t know why you are envious it only holds 17000 but big enough for us.

Just envious that at least your clubs directors seem to have some sort of vision and act on it, that's all.
Early movers and shakers on 08:11 - Jul 16 with 1732 viewsrsonist

Certainly stung a bit when I read that Brentford had rejected £10m for Mepham the other week.
Early movers and shakers on 09:23 - Jul 16 with 1651 viewspaulparker

For me there is no obvious winner of the championship this year, all the teams are rank average and much of a much ness if your going for a favourite I would say Stoke but other than that anyone could go up
we will Finnish 16th

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Early movers and shakers on 09:39 - Jul 16 with 1628 viewsderbyhoop

Don't see too many strong sides.
I always look at the 3 relegated sides and the ones who made the playoff.
West Brom grew old together and were dreadful last year. They won't turn it around quickly.
Swansea will find it much harder to attract good players to West Wales now they are in the Championship, rather than PL
Stoke will probably be strong.
Villa are in financial meltdown, so are likely to unload players rather than strengthen.
Boro will be strong and Pulis, much as we all dislike him, is no mug.
Derby are an unknown quantity with Lampard in his first managerial job.

So Boro and Stoke for the top places.
Unless we bring in another CB and a 15 goal striker (both unlikely) we probably won;t do as well as last year. But we should still find 3 sides worse than us (Rotherham, Bolton, Wigan, Birmingham, Reading), so I'll go for 19th.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Early movers and shakers on 10:07 - Jul 16 with 1550 viewskingsburyR

Early movers and shakers on 09:39 - Jul 16 by derbyhoop

Don't see too many strong sides.
I always look at the 3 relegated sides and the ones who made the playoff.
West Brom grew old together and were dreadful last year. They won't turn it around quickly.
Swansea will find it much harder to attract good players to West Wales now they are in the Championship, rather than PL
Stoke will probably be strong.
Villa are in financial meltdown, so are likely to unload players rather than strengthen.
Boro will be strong and Pulis, much as we all dislike him, is no mug.
Derby are an unknown quantity with Lampard in his first managerial job.

So Boro and Stoke for the top places.
Unless we bring in another CB and a 15 goal striker (both unlikely) we probably won;t do as well as last year. But we should still find 3 sides worse than us (Rotherham, Bolton, Wigan, Birmingham, Reading), so I'll go for 19th.

Christ that is depressing!!

19th!!!!! That would be a long hard season.

Having most games north of Luton doesn't really help!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Early movers and shakers on 10:40 - Jul 16 with 1494 viewsswitchingcode

Early movers and shakers on 06:49 - Jul 16 by stevec

Just envious that at least your clubs directors seem to have some sort of vision and act on it, that's all.

We tend to just thank the lord for Matthew Benham.
Early movers and shakers on 13:39 - Jul 16 with 1360 viewsenfieldargh

As it stands forest have a squad of 39 which includes Armand Traore back from Cardiff loan.

There’s usually an unexpected team in the end of season shake up. Could be Preston, Brentford or Wigan

Boro have added Flint To their defence so think they will be up there
The ex prem teams think all 3 might have too much for the rest of the division

Think we might do ok with mid table being our target but that will come with us probably loosing our better players next year

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Early movers and shakers on 15:02 - Jul 16 with 1260 viewskensalriser

Early movers and shakers on 16:05 - Jul 15 by Boston

Pedant moment....niggles me when Forest are prefixed with Notts. In my book it’s Nottm Forest, Notts is for County. So there👌
[Post edited 15 Jul 2018 16:06]

Correct...but I'm not about to take on the loftinoz mantle on Nottingham/Nottinghamshire's behalf!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Early movers and shakers on 18:29 - Jul 16 with 1099 viewsBoston

Early movers and shakers on 15:02 - Jul 16 by kensalriser

Correct...but I'm not about to take on the loftinoz mantle on Nottingham/Nottinghamshire's behalf!

Kensal, has always been green to me....
[Post edited 16 Jul 2018 18:30]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Early movers and shakers on 18:51 - Jul 16 with 1070 viewsCamberleyR

Early movers and shakers on 10:43 - Jul 15 by daveB

Forest are going for the Villa/Wolves/Birmingham model of all in and hope it doesn't go wrong. The Shit or bust method, haven't followed anyones transfer activity but would be surprised if the 3 who came down are not right up there at the end of the season and of last years sides would have thought Brentford, Forest, Norwich and Derby will all be in the mix for the playoffs

"would be surprised if the 3 who came down are not right up there at the end of the season"

Really? It wouldn't surprise me to see Swansea do a Sunderland. They looked absolutely dreadful towards the end of the season. Unless Potter hits the ground running I can see them struggling.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024