Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team of the World Cup. 22:19 - Jul 17 with 1472 viewsSnipper

Good to see Trippier in it, but Ashley Young? And how the hell is Neymar in there?

<a href=" https://imgflip.com/i/2e75ve"> src=" https://i.imgflip.com/2e75ve.jpg" title="made at imgflip.com"/></a>
Team of the World Cup. on 22:42 - Jul 17 with 1411 viewsdaveB

Young in team of the tournament is odd but thought he did very well, at the start of tournament would have started Rose but he proved me wrong

How they got Paulinio and Neymar in that team is beyond me ahead of Pogba and De bryune
Team of the World Cup. on 22:43 - Jul 17 with 1406 viewsBrianMcCarthy

And how have they missed out Kante, who I thought was the best player in the World Cup?

Mine, for what it's worth:-

1. Ochoa (Mexico)
2. Trippier (England)
3. Luis (Brazil)
4. Sanchez (Colombia)
5. Mina (Colombia
6. Kante (France)
7. Hazard (Belgium)
8. Pogba (France)
9. Mbappe (France)
10. Modric (Croatia)
11. Coutinho (Brazil)

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Team of the World Cup. on 22:44 - Jul 17 with 1400 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Team of the World Cup. on 22:42 - Jul 17 by daveB

Young in team of the tournament is odd but thought he did very well, at the start of tournament would have started Rose but he proved me wrong

How they got Paulinio and Neymar in that team is beyond me ahead of Pogba and De bryune

De Bruyne was also excellent. Also Lozano of Mexico.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Team of the World Cup. on 23:29 - Jul 17 with 1326 viewsbosh67

Lovren to be honest I think at the moment is possibly the best defender in the world. Perhaps of all time.... Says Lovren.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Team of the World Cup. on 00:49 - Jul 18 with 1269 viewsDannyPaddox

Luongo on the bench. All day.
Team of the World Cup. on 01:37 - Jul 18 with 1250 viewsMatch82

Team of the World Cup. on 22:42 - Jul 17 by daveB

Saw a stat at one point about chances created and neymar was lapping the field. Didn't produce much in big moments and thoroughly disappointing in some of his antics, but I think he did play pretty well if you ignore those
Team of the World Cup. on 09:01 - Jul 18 with 1084 viewsheadhoops

Hazard ahead of Raheem???
Seriously? No place for the golden boot winner nor the golden gloves, Kane and Courtois??
Lovren ahead of Maguire?
Who decides the official team - the same people who have awarded the tournament to Qatar, or CUM in 2026!!!!!!!

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Team of the World Cup. on 10:04 - Jul 18 with 1013 viewsJeff

Hate to stop a witch hunt in full flow, but this is fake, and not the official team of the tournament...

TBF, i'd already tee'd off about this team for a good half hour before i realised, so im in good company...

Can we not knock it?

Login to get fewer ads

Team of the World Cup. on 10:19 - Jul 18 with 990 viewsrobith

Team of the World Cup. on 09:01 - Jul 18 by headhoops

Hazard ahead of Raheem???
Seriously? No place for the golden boot winner nor the golden gloves, Kane and Courtois??
Lovren ahead of Maguire?
Who decides the official team - the same people who have awarded the tournament to Qatar, or CUM in 2026!!!!!!!

Courtois should be there - he had the highest number of saves and didn't make a hilarious mistake in the biggest game of his life post a la Lloris.

But Kane was pretty annoymous post Panama.He was rushed back from injury back third of last season cos he wanted the Golden Boot and the World Cup and he's been missing a bit of spark since then imo
Team of the World Cup. on 11:54 - Jul 18 with 912 viewsngbqpr

It's a fake.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024