Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Darnell Furlong 11:02 - Jul 19 with 8633 viewssmegma

Out for 3 months. Shite!!!
Darnell Furlong on 18:36 - Jul 19 with 1248 viewsdaveB

Real shame as he is a good player but we have options in Kakay and Baptiste plus Cousins can play right back. Personally think priorities in transfer market have to be up front and centre half, a loan at right back would make sense but they are not cheap
Darnell Furlong on 18:37 - Jul 19 with 1248 viewsjohncharles

Darnell Furlong on 11:27 - Jul 19 by BklynRanger

Fcukshitbollocks

Yes indeed

Strong and stable my arse.

Darnell Furlong on 18:54 - Jul 19 with 1214 viewsJigsore

I really don't think Kakay is good enough for an extended run in the side but i'd like to be proven wrong.

heard James Perch is available

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Darnell Furlong on 19:05 - Jul 19 with 1193 viewsGloucs_R

Darnell Furlong on 18:54 - Jul 19 by Jigsore

I really don't think Kakay is good enough for an extended run in the side but i'd like to be proven wrong.

Just about to sign for Wigan

Poll: Warburton, What's next?

Darnell Furlong on 01:03 - Jul 20 with 990 viewstimcocking

Darnell Furlong on 18:54 - Jul 19 by Jigsore

lol (Perch). In fairness, how could we have known it might be useful to keep a decent, highly experienced, model pro who is very versatile able to cover any position on the back line when we're releasing our captain, vice captain and vice-vice captain? Although better still would have been to have tried harder to keep Ned and Robbo.

I thought Kakay looked ok, fingers crossed. But it's ramping up more pressure and decreasing further the experience levels. They've left us short of experience at the worst possible time. I really feel like we could have progressed and now it might go pear shaped.

Bloody hope Leistner does well.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2018 3:28]
Darnell Furlong on 09:33 - Jul 20 with 877 viewsAntti_Heinola

Darnell Furlong on 01:03 - Jul 20 by timcocking

lol (Perch). In fairness, how could we have known it might be useful to keep a decent, highly experienced, model pro who is very versatile able to cover any position on the back line when we're releasing our captain, vice captain and vice-vice captain? Although better still would have been to have tried harder to keep Ned and Robbo.

I thought Kakay looked ok, fingers crossed. But it's ramping up more pressure and decreasing further the experience levels. They've left us short of experience at the worst possible time. I really feel like we could have progressed and now it might go pear shaped.

Bloody hope Leistner does well.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2018 3:28]

'Tried harder' - I suspect they were offered fair deals, but they rejected them. How do you know how hard the club tried? Really weird post.
Plus, I'd have loved to have seen the reaction on here if Perch had been given another year after being out injured for a year and generally being regarded as the root of all evil for the past three seasons.

Bare bones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024