Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Darnell Furlong 11:02 - Jul 19 with 8667 viewssmegma

Out for 3 months. Shite!!!
Darnell Furlong on 11:05 - Jul 19 with 5275 viewssmegma

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/darnell-furlong-sidelined-with-knee-injury/
Darnell Furlong on 11:07 - Jul 19 with 5256 viewsSouthend_Rss

Ah nooooo... We are looking extremely lightweight across the back.
Darnell Furlong on 11:10 - Jul 19 with 5208 viewsLongsufferingR

Kakay best option atm?
Darnell Furlong on 11:12 - Jul 19 with 5195 viewskingo

Darnell Furlong on 11:10 - Jul 19 by LongsufferingR

Kakay best option atm?

Pretty much only option, unless the Danny Simpson rumour has any substance.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Darnell Furlong on 11:13 - Jul 19 with 5182 viewsstevec

Bloody hell, we definitely need to get someone in at right back fast. Hope he doesn't change it to 3 at the back to compensate for lack of right back.
Darnell Furlong on 11:19 - Jul 19 with 5137 viewsLazyFan

At least we know now not after the transfer window has closed. We have a chance to address this. We should have got Yiadom on a free, instead, he went to Reading.

Others here did not want Yiadom to displace Furlong, even though we know we get a lot of injuries at the back and we are short here. And that it has cost us many points last season.

I expect us to sign a RB now instead of another CB that we also we need unless we sell someone else and they can get both. New RB, not enough CB quality cover or availability. We shall have to spend money when Yiadom was on a free and his sign and wages would have been low.

Another season of defensive juggling and worries await. This time without Smithies to save us a few points.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

Darnell Furlong on 11:23 - Jul 19 with 5107 viewsrsonist

Darnell Furlong on 11:19 - Jul 19 by LazyFan

At least we know now not after the transfer window has closed. We have a chance to address this. We should have got Yiadom on a free, instead, he went to Reading.

Others here did not want Yiadom to displace Furlong, even though we know we get a lot of injuries at the back and we are short here. And that it has cost us many points last season.

I expect us to sign a RB now instead of another CB that we also we need unless we sell someone else and they can get both. New RB, not enough CB quality cover or availability. We shall have to spend money when Yiadom was on a free and his sign and wages would have been low.

Another season of defensive juggling and worries await. This time without Smithies to save us a few points.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yiadom's wages at Reading are not low. You could at least have the decency to acknowledge when your chippy 20/20 hindsight is based on uninformed speculation.

http://www.readingchronicle.co.uk/sport/16232022.reading-fc-have-offered-andy-yi

“He had his heart set on the Premier League but Reading have offered him a massive increase on his wages.
Darnell Furlong on 11:27 - Jul 19 with 5071 viewsBklynRanger

Fcukshitbollocks
Login to get fewer ads

Darnell Furlong on 11:28 - Jul 19 with 5069 viewsWadR

Massive blow given his excellence in the last third of 2017/18.

Not sure I'm comfortable with Kakay and Baptiste as our only options until October for RB. How about Moses Odubajo? Free agent but currently training with Brentford.
Darnell Furlong on 11:34 - Jul 19 with 5025 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Maybe we need to reconsider our policy on loanees.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Darnell Furlong on 11:35 - Jul 19 with 5012 viewsRBlock

Osman Kakay it is. It's where we are at as a club. Can't be spending money on another shiny (or rusty) replacement, blocking the pathway for our own youth player. Kakay looked adequate. That will do.
Darnell Furlong on 11:40 - Jul 19 with 4973 viewsLazyFan

Darnell Furlong on 11:23 - Jul 19 by rsonist

Yiadom's wages at Reading are not low. You could at least have the decency to acknowledge when your chippy 20/20 hindsight is based on uninformed speculation.

http://www.readingchronicle.co.uk/sport/16232022.reading-fc-have-offered-andy-yi

“He had his heart set on the Premier League but Reading have offered him a massive increase on his wages.

I am sure Scowen got a massive increase in his wages compared to what Barnsley was paying him. And as for the Prem talk, I bet that is agent talk.

But let us say, it was so. Now we shall have to have a transfer fee and also wages for the replacement anyway!!!

I would conjecture that will be more expensive overall.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

Darnell Furlong on 11:40 - Jul 19 with 4970 viewsaston_hoop

We have a very good right back available to us in 3 months time, until then we can play Kakay or Baptiste. Its not ideal but its options that doesn't involve us spending money we don't have on someone who won't be playing in 3 months time when Furlong is fit.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Darnell Furlong on 11:40 - Jul 19 with 4957 viewsToast_R

Whatever happened to Yun Suk at RB?
Darnell Furlong on 11:41 - Jul 19 with 4948 viewsLazyFan

Darnell Furlong on 11:35 - Jul 19 by RBlock

Osman Kakay it is. It's where we are at as a club. Can't be spending money on another shiny (or rusty) replacement, blocking the pathway for our own youth player. Kakay looked adequate. That will do.

Happy to go with youngsters. I have always campaigned for Furlong to be RB for the last 2 seasons.

What happens if Kakay gets injured or 3 game ban for sending off?
We need backup or if we can someone better.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

Darnell Furlong on 11:43 - Jul 19 with 4917 viewsDorse

'Say it with me now...'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Darnell Furlong on 11:45 - Jul 19 with 4906 viewsaston_hoop

Darnell Furlong on 11:41 - Jul 19 by LazyFan

Happy to go with youngsters. I have always campaigned for Furlong to be RB for the last 2 seasons.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

If Kakay is injured/banned then you play Baptiste in there or the miniature footballer we signed from Fulham. Do we really need to have so many senior players just in case these things happen?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Darnell Furlong on 11:47 - Jul 19 with 4895 viewsRBlock

Darnell Furlong on 11:41 - Jul 19 by LazyFan

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Then we shift Baptiste outwide, Cousins or Wzolek can play RB if needs be. We'll cope. In the same way that our defensive crisis last season necessitated playing Robinson at CB which turned out to be a revelation.
Darnell Furlong on 11:47 - Jul 19 with 4893 viewsTheChef

Darnell Furlong on 11:40 - Jul 19 by Toast_R

Whatever happened to Yun Suk at RB?

Playing for FC Seoul innit.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Darnell Furlong on 11:50 - Jul 19 with 4861 viewsMick_S

Darnell Furlong on 11:43 - Jul 19 by Dorse

'Say it with me now...'

Don't tell him Pike.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Darnell Furlong on 12:03 - Jul 19 with 4786 viewsstevec

Darnell Furlong on 11:28 - Jul 19 by WadR

Massive blow given his excellence in the last third of 2017/18.

Not sure I'm comfortable with Kakay and Baptiste as our only options until October for RB. How about Moses Odubajo? Free agent but currently training with Brentford.

Good spot. Odubajo has been out injured for 2 years unfortunately, but was an excellent prospect. Also gives the option of playing wing back if situation requires.

Fck, if he's back training at Brentford his wages can't be too high.
Darnell Furlong on 12:25 - Jul 19 with 4660 viewsrobith

Darnell Furlong on 11:40 - Jul 19 by LazyFan

I am sure Scowen got a massive increase in his wages compared to what Barnsley was paying him. And as for the Prem talk, I bet that is agent talk.

But let us say, it was so. Now we shall have to have a transfer fee and also wages for the replacement anyway!!!

I would conjecture that will be more expensive overall.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

If you sign someone on a free, you usually give them an enormo signing on fee from the saved transfer fund, hence why players quite like doing it.

So I would conjecture that you're making stuff up
Darnell Furlong on 12:27 - Jul 19 with 4652 viewsrsonist

Odubajo played for Brentford in a friendly yesterday and they're selling Jozefzoon so if he is fully fit I'd imagine that's where he'll go. He may or may not have the option of Celtic too.
Darnell Furlong on 12:32 - Jul 19 with 4616 viewsbosh67

Second knee injury for him. Great shame as he is very good and has really come on. Like others I guess Kakay or Baptiste in the next few months. I just hope we don't put Cousins in there. If he is ever going to do something it has to be in the middle.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Darnell Furlong on 12:39 - Jul 19 with 4562 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Darnell Furlong on 11:34 - Jul 19 by PlanetHonneywood

Maybe we need to reconsider our policy on loanees.

A loan would seem ideal here, Johnny.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024