Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sainsbury 13:35 - Jul 19 with 16018 viewsnottonyfernandes

Seeing lots of articles about him coming to us in the last 4 hours. He posted a picture of his passport in an airport on Instagram too so looking promising.
With him, hall and the bfg I think we have a pretty capable cb rotation. Add in baptiste and lunch for Cover and Philips has looked ok during the preseason and should hopefully get a chance near the first team this year. I’d consider letting lynch leave it we can get any offers.

What does everyone else think ?
Sainsbury on 13:52 - Jul 20 with 2933 viewsRangersw12

lets hope we do sign him , just to stop the muppets who keep putting "announce Sainsbury" after every tweet the club put out
Sainsbury on 13:53 - Jul 20 with 2929 viewsDavieQPR

B F A
Sainsbury on 16:05 - Jul 20 with 2613 viewsrsonist

Not sure I get this WLS report. Why would we be allowed to loan him until his contract expires? (Particularly as the Associated Press man says Jiangsu are looking for a big fee).
Sainsbury on 19:58 - Jul 20 with 2309 viewsGroveR

Sainsbury on 13:41 - Jul 20 by Northernr

You'd do well to bully Leistner. Looks like he should be on the door at a flat roof pub.

Exactly what we need, we've been far too nice as a team since Hill and Derry left (Barton aside). Despite Ned having all the attributes of a right horrible bastàrd, you always felt he was more likely to help an old lady home with her shopping than put a proper reducer on an oppo striker.
Sainsbury on 02:54 - Jul 21 with 2000 viewsozexile

Sainsbury on 19:58 - Jul 20 by GroveR

Exactly what we need, we've been far too nice as a team since Hill and Derry left (Barton aside). Despite Ned having all the attributes of a right horrible bastàrd, you always felt he was more likely to help an old lady home with her shopping than put a proper reducer on an oppo striker.

😁
Sainsbury on 10:57 - Jul 21 with 1727 viewsHoopsarrr

Surely this will be wrapped up today. No doubt signed last night and will join the team in Germany.
Sainsbury on 11:10 - Jul 21 with 1694 viewsjohnhoop

Sainsbury on 10:57 - Jul 21 by Hoopsarrr

Surely this will be wrapped up today. No doubt signed last night and will join the team in Germany.

I certainly hope so, although I’m not daring to get my hopes up too much. If it does happen it looks like excellent work on behalf of the club to get him and Leistner in to fill the hole left by Ned and Robinson. ( Although I keep telling myself that I thought Caulker,Mutch and Fer seemed like good signings at the time. I suppose the difference is that we’re not forking out 15-20 million quid on these two).
Sainsbury on 11:23 - Jul 21 with 1656 viewsPhildo

Sainsbury on 12:46 - Jul 20 by TW_R

I'm assuming we can order him online and get him delivered between 1pm and 3pm on Sunday?

And when delivered you discover he has come from China
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024