Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hoffenheim - Game number 1 15:28 - Jul 21 with 8452 viewsaston_hoop

Anyone else reckon that won't be far off the side that starts the season?

Edit - Sainsbury for Lynch if that comes off but otherwise, pretty much it!
[Post edited 21 Jul 2018 15:28]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Hoffenheim - Game number 1 on 01:14 - Jul 22 with 2503 viewstimcocking

Hoffenheim - Game number 1 on 15:48 - Jul 21 by aston_hoop

Does feel very narrow and it seems little Smyth isn't involved again. Ultimately I would love to see a team with little Smyth on one side and BOS on the other but I don't think thats quite ready to happen. Either that, or Steve Mac sees that as plan B

Was thinking the same. A front three of BOS and Smyth down the flanks and big Matt in the middle, Freeman in behind would be a dangerous lineup. No room for Eze then though. Nice to have options at least. And i am enjoying field our own young players, it's giving me a buzz.

Connor still looks like Connor, ie score one in ten chances, so were still badly missing a mobile centre forward, but i'm reasonably optimistic about our attack.

Still bitterly disappointed about the defence, though. It's as if they've deliberately scuppered our chances.
Hoffenheim - Game number 1 on 08:02 - Jul 22 with 2304 viewssmegma

Hoffenheim - Game number 1 on 01:14 - Jul 22 by timcocking

Was thinking the same. A front three of BOS and Smyth down the flanks and big Matt in the middle, Freeman in behind would be a dangerous lineup. No room for Eze then though. Nice to have options at least. And i am enjoying field our own young players, it's giving me a buzz.

Connor still looks like Connor, ie score one in ten chances, so were still badly missing a mobile centre forward, but i'm reasonably optimistic about our attack.

Still bitterly disappointed about the defence, though. It's as if they've deliberately scuppered our chances.

Conor's first 5 touches he gave the ball away. To say he was poor is being kind. BOS was excellent when he came on as was Manning.

Someone has claimed there were 250-300 Rangers behind the goal. There were less than 100 as there were more Germans in our end including 4 German Rs who had an hours drive home. Really friendly Club and staff were excellent. We got taken into the players tunnel as the players came out the dressing rooms and met up with Evil Les.
Hoffenheim - Game number 1 on 12:09 - Jul 22 with 1939 viewsDeepcutHoop

And we've started on Conor Washington. It's like we never finished last season.

Keep it up fellas, we'll be booing him in just a few weeks!
Hoffenheim - Game number 1 on 12:30 - Jul 22 with 1897 viewsDannyPaddox

Another month spent watching Conor Washington chase crisp packets.

[Post edited 22 Jul 2018 12:40]
Hoffenheim - Game number 1 on 14:29 - Jul 22 with 1727 viewssmegma

Hoffenheim - Game number 1 on 12:09 - Jul 22 by DeepcutHoop

And we've started on Conor Washington. It's like we never finished last season.

Keep it up fellas, we'll be booing him in just a few weeks!

I wasn't booing him I was stating a fact. I want him to be the best he can be in hoops, the fact he isn't, I can't window dress it as anything else. I don't wear blue tinted glasses, I wear truth tinted glasses. Next you'll be telling me Gus Caesar is a QPR legend.
Hoffenheim - Game number 1 on 14:46 - Jul 22 with 1707 viewsDannyPaddox

Hoffenheim - Game number 1 on 14:29 - Jul 22 by smegma

I wasn't booing him I was stating a fact. I want him to be the best he can be in hoops, the fact he isn't, I can't window dress it as anything else. I don't wear blue tinted glasses, I wear truth tinted glasses. Next you'll be telling me Gus Caesar is a QPR legend.

I want some of these truth-tinted glasses 😎

Hoffenheim - Game number 1 on 19:15 - Jul 22 with 1519 viewskensalriser

Gus Caeser IS a QPR legend.

Just not for any reasons he'd want to be.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Hoffenheim - Game number 1 on 20:40 - Jul 22 with 1426 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Yeah fck Connor Washington, we’ll just select one of the world class strikers that we don’t have.
Login to get fewer ads

Hoffenheim - Game number 1 on 11:04 - Jul 23 with 1208 viewsRBlock

Hoffenheim - Game number 1 on 20:40 - Jul 22 by BazzaInTheLoft

Yeah fck Connor Washington, we’ll just select one of the world class strikers that we don’t have.

Cumon Bazz, I think it's fair to f ck off Connor Washington by this point. Notwithstanding our dearth of strikers, I'd rather see Sylla, Smith, Smyth, Eze and potentially even Oteh given the starting roll over Washington. He's had his fair share of chances here and never looked up to it.
Hoffenheim - Game number 1 on 11:15 - Jul 23 with 1172 viewsNorthernr

Not to climb on the Washington band wagon but in the two games I've seen so far (Wimbledon and Hoffenheim) he's been poor and we've posed no goal threat at all until Smyth came on (in the first game) and Samuel came on (in the second). Let the pace loose.
Hoffenheim - Game number 1 on 12:19 - Jul 23 with 1089 viewsWestbourneR

I get all the stuff about being careful with money but we've been very bloody careful for a good while now and we've sold our best players whenever a decent bid has come along.

We clearly need to spend a good £5 million on a striker of some calibre (most likely from abroad) and pray to god he doesn't get injured. A creative ball playing centre mid wouldn't go amiss. Really liked the look of Martin Samuelson, sure Wet Spam would have him out on loan again. I'd love Mark Sykes from Glenavon too.

Surely that is the plan. We've cut corners everywhere else and might get away with it - but we need goals.

I'd take £500k for Washington right now to get rid.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Hoffenheim - Game number 1 on 12:39 - Jul 23 with 1041 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Hoffenheim - Game number 1 on 11:04 - Jul 23 by RBlock

Cumon Bazz, I think it's fair to f ck off Connor Washington by this point. Notwithstanding our dearth of strikers, I'd rather see Sylla, Smith, Smyth, Eze and potentially even Oteh given the starting roll over Washington. He's had his fair share of chances here and never looked up to it.

Yeah don't get me wrong, he's had his chance and should be back of the queue but the piss taking is unnecessary.
Hoffenheim - Game number 1 on 13:06 - Jul 23 with 991 viewsR_from_afar

Hoffenheim - Game number 1 on 12:19 - Jul 23 by WestbourneR

I get all the stuff about being careful with money but we've been very bloody careful for a good while now and we've sold our best players whenever a decent bid has come along.

We clearly need to spend a good £5 million on a striker of some calibre (most likely from abroad) and pray to god he doesn't get injured. A creative ball playing centre mid wouldn't go amiss. Really liked the look of Martin Samuelson, sure Wet Spam would have him out on loan again. I'd love Mark Sykes from Glenavon too.

Surely that is the plan. We've cut corners everywhere else and might get away with it - but we need goals.

I'd take £500k for Washington right now to get rid.

With that colossal FFP fine hanging over our heads, there is no way we will be spending £5m on anyone, there just isn't. For the foreseeable future, it's the bargain bins for Rangers .

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024