Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
EFL Highlights show moved to Quest 11:14 - Jul 29 with 2982 viewsenfieldargh

https://www.efl.com/news/2018/may/quest-becomes-new-home-of-efl-highlights/

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

EFL Highlights show moved to Quest on 12:16 - Jul 29 with 2871 viewsrsonist

"In a first for the EFL, Quest will produce ‘The Reaction’ — a new weekly interactive Facebook series also presented by Colin Murray. With a strong focus on engaging fans from clubs across the country, the series will offer the opportunity for supporters to voice their views and opinions following the conclusion of the day’s matches."

Ah great a new circle of Hell.
EFL Highlights show moved to Quest on 13:24 - Jul 29 with 2778 viewstraininvain

Hopefully followed by 'Skirmish' the military-based general knowledge quiz show hosted by Alan Partridge.
EFL Highlights show moved to Quest on 14:20 - Jul 29 with 2685 viewskensalriser

EFL Highlights show moved to Quest on 12:16 - Jul 29 by rsonist

"In a first for the EFL, Quest will produce ‘The Reaction’ — a new weekly interactive Facebook series also presented by Colin Murray. With a strong focus on engaging fans from clubs across the country, the series will offer the opportunity for supporters to voice their views and opinions following the conclusion of the day’s matches."

Ah great a new circle of Hell.

Yeah, not in the slightest bit interested in what a load of droopy-jawed window-licking geeks have got to say about their crappy teams.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

EFL Highlights show moved to Quest on 14:34 - Jul 29 with 2656 viewsRblock_James

Is Quest available in HD?
EFL Highlights show moved to Quest on 14:41 - Jul 29 with 2635 viewsBoston

EFL Highlights show moved to Quest on 14:34 - Jul 29 by Rblock_James

....or weddings and bar mitzvahs?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

EFL Highlights show moved to Quest on 15:51 - Jul 29 with 2535 viewsRamseyR

EFL Highlights show moved to Quest on 14:34 - Jul 29 by Rblock_James

launching HD channel in July 2018 according to wiki
[Post edited 29 Jul 2018 16:29]
EFL Highlights show moved to Quest on 15:56 - Jul 29 with 2522 viewsDorse

EFL Highlights show moved to Quest on 13:24 - Jul 29 by traininvain

Hopefully followed by 'Skirmish' the military-based general knowledge quiz show hosted by Alan Partridge.

Monkey tennis?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

EFL Highlights show moved to Quest on 16:06 - Jul 29 with 2495 viewssmegma

No doubt the 10 midweek shows will be broadcast after midnight.
Login to get fewer ads

EFL Highlights show moved to Quest on 17:13 - Jul 29 with 2387 viewsenfieldargh

EFL Highlights show moved to Quest on 16:06 - Jul 29 by smegma

No doubt the 10 midweek shows will be broadcast after midnight.

they will be renamed the Frank Lampard love fest

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

EFL Highlights show moved to Quest on 17:45 - Jul 29 with 2337 viewsPinnerPaul

My prediction is that they will do exactly what Channel 5 did and try to introduce new 'features'

Who can forget that great idea of showing the matches from all 3 divisions in a totally random order or the gormless 'fans' stood in the studio?

Then lo and behold when the new features get a negative reaction it will be back to a presenter + guest stating the bleeding obvious about the highlights they have just shown you.

I go to all home games and none away, but if we lose I don't usually bother to watch highlights on the offy sight. If we win/draw then I'll watch the 90' in full. Don't think I'll be watching Quest's highlights.
EFL Highlights show moved to Quest on 21:07 - Jul 29 with 2191 viewsOldPedro

EFL Highlights show moved to Quest on 15:51 - Jul 29 by RamseyR

launching HD channel in July 2018 according to wiki
[Post edited 29 Jul 2018 16:29]

This update on the link below confirms HD version of Quest on Sky, Virgin and Freesat as well as an on demand app

"To ensure fans have the best possible viewing experience of every goal from every EFL game this season, Quest has announced the re-launch of its channel in High Definition on Sky, Virgin and Freesat services on July.

Quest has also unveiled a brand new QuestOD app for iPhone and Android devices, which allows all fans to watch EFL on Quest for free, live and on-demand in HD on all devices. QuestOD can be accessed via the website - www.questod.co.uk - and the Google Play Store and App Store."

https://www.efl.com/news/2018/july/quest-sign-up-dean-ashton-and-ian-holloway-fo

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

EFL Highlights show moved to Quest on 22:06 - Jul 29 with 2111 viewsconnell10

I watch Rangers highlights and full games on the offy! Ive never watched one of these tv highlight shows before , to much wading through shite northern teams until we get to the bit im interested in methinks!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

EFL Highlights show moved to Quest on 23:02 - Jul 29 with 2063 viewsrsonist

Feel like the Beeb cracked it the season before they lost the rights with the Late Kick Off magazine format - regionally segmented with local presenters and guests having enough time and just about enough knowledge to cover the narratives in reasonable detail.

5's coverage the last few years has been godawful - hard to imagine any sort of viewer enjoying it.
EFL Highlights show moved to Quest on 16:21 - Jul 30 with 1809 viewsfrancisbowles

5' coverage was really poor at first but it got better.

I just hope that Quest can get some decent pundits on and that we can see if Murray is capable of having reasonable conversations, rather than the mundane nonsense we get from the likes of Clinton Morrison.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024