Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bets for the new season. 14:20 - Aug 1 with 3186 viewsSnipper

I’ve deviated from my normal bets for this season. I’ve decided to try handicap betting instead.

I’ve done the following:

Fulham +45 @16/1

Preston +14 @ 18/1

Southend +14 @ 18/1

Carlisle +14 @ 18/1

I’ve done these in doubles, trebles and so on.
Bets for the new season. on 14:56 - Aug 1 with 3125 viewsstowmarketrange

You can always bet on Lampard county finding a way to avoid going up or Leeds having 4 managers before Christmas?
I think you’d have to do as a double to get better than evens.
Bets for the new season. on 19:34 - Aug 1 with 2967 viewsLowerloftLad

i have a sneaky feeling Celtic could win the spl next season if your looking for an outside bet

my normal bets are both to score does anyone else usually do this bet

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Bets for the new season. on 21:11 - Aug 1 with 2860 viewsWatford_Ranger

Only looked on Skybet so may be better prices if you shop around but liked the look of:

Sheff U top half 5/6

Birmingham bottom half 8/13

Agree on Fulham for the handicap.
Bets for the new season. on 21:14 - Aug 1 with 2856 viewsTGRRRSSS

Not sure what the above are doing though?

Anyone remember Freddie Eddie, think he won (or said he did on here anyway) thousands on some sort of accumulator a few years back.

Possibly he put it down at the start of the season and things went his way........
Bets for the new season. on 14:55 - Aug 2 with 2641 views00calben

I've done Fulham in the handicap as well.

Few others in various accas:

Charlton - League 1 Winner 10/1
Notts County - Legue 2 Winner 6/1
Middlesbough - Championship winner 8/1
Man City - CL winner 6/1
Dundee Utd - Scot Champ Winner 7/2
Brighton - Relegation 9/4
Milwall - Relegation 9/2
Jonathan Kodjia - Champ Golden Boot 25/1
Bets for the new season. on 23:54 - Aug 2 with 2430 viewsSnipper

I did the following teams to finish top half in their respective divisions:

Fulham @ 5/1

Preston @ 10/11

Southend @ 10/11

Carlisle @ 10/11

Dover @ 4/5.

It pays 75/1. It’ll pay for my season ticket for 19/20 and a few beers if it comes in. 🍺🍺🍺
Bets for the new season. on 08:23 - Aug 4 with 2226 viewsfreddieeddie

Bets for the new season. on 21:14 - Aug 1 by TGRRRSSS

Not sure what the above are doing though?

Anyone remember Freddie Eddie, think he won (or said he did on here anyway) thousands on some sort of accumulator a few years back.

Possibly he put it down at the start of the season and things went his way........

This season I have my eye on Stoke and Middlesbrough. Just waiting for a bit before laying a bet. Stoke got a tough game away to Leeds today so odds may drop.

Boro have more business to do in the window in both directions. Pulis is building a team that are going to be tough to play. He likes to play direct and they signed Flint from Bridtol City at 6ft5. They are going to batter teams at set pieces. Not sure if they will have enough to win it though if their winger goes.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Bets for the new season. on 19:10 - Aug 31 with 1987 viewsfreddieeddie

Bets for the new season. on 08:23 - Aug 4 by freddieeddie

This season I have my eye on Stoke and Middlesbrough. Just waiting for a bit before laying a bet. Stoke got a tough game away to Leeds today so odds may drop.

Boro have more business to do in the window in both directions. Pulis is building a team that are going to be tough to play. He likes to play direct and they signed Flint from Bridtol City at 6ft5. They are going to batter teams at set pieces. Not sure if they will have enough to win it though if their winger goes.

FInally laid my bet today.

As stated below Middlesbrough have started very well but as Delboy used to say ‘he who hesitates loses’. I didn’t do it when they were 12-1 so missed out. They’ll be top 4 I reckon.

Stoke will pick up.

After Villa getting Abraham, Bolasie, McGinnis, Grealish staying, Adomah etc, plus money to spend in January......

Had 1k for Villa to finish in the top 6, 11-10.
Had 1k on Villa to win league at 9-1.

So I’ll make £100 if they finish 2nd-6th, Win 10K if they win league and lose £2k if they are below 6th.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Login to get fewer ads

Bets for the new season. on 20:42 - Aug 31 with 1893 viewsWatford_Ranger

Small stakes compared to the above but did/:

Southampton to score fewest Prem goals- 20/1

Fulham to finish above Southampton - 13/8

Uncle Neil will probably scupper bet 1 but I’d be surprised if the second doesn’t land.
Bets for the new season. on 20:58 - Aug 31 with 1876 viewsloftboy

Bets for the new season. on 19:34 - Aug 1 by LowerloftLad

i have a sneaky feeling Celtic could win the spl next season if your looking for an outside bet

my normal bets are both to score does anyone else usually do this bet

Dan I do eight games every week on sky bet, done nine this week and the payout is £770, after talking to mate I put the same games onto the Ladbrokes App and the payout would be £905, will be using ladbrokes from now on

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Bets for the new season. on 14:44 - Sep 1 with 1722 viewspomanjou

I bought shares in GVC (who own Ladbrokes amongst others) about three years ago and have average profit of almost 300%. A great bet. Keep on doing it lads. The bookies never lose overtime and the punters do.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Bets for the new season. on 17:21 - Sep 1 with 1628 viewsLowerloftLad

just had £11.00 pound in off 6 teams to score off a 2 pound with William hill Becca had 12 teams to score all in the championship and picked qpr v Birmingham

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Bets for the new season. on 18:12 - Sep 1 with 1603 viewsloftboy

Bets for the new season. on 17:21 - Sep 1 by LowerloftLad

just had £11.00 pound in off 6 teams to score off a 2 pound with William hill Becca had 12 teams to score all in the championship and picked qpr v Birmingham

I did 9 games and 14/18 came in, onwards and upwards, it will come in at least once a season.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024