Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Preston Match Thread. 11:01 - Aug 4 with 18631 viewsted_hendrix

Sod It why not, anyway what could possibly go wrong?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Preston Match Thread. on 11:14 - Aug 4 with 5132 viewsfrancisbowles

Well done Ted. I see that the two predictions on the preview are 1-1 and 0-0. I would be delighted with 0-0 or any draw. Get some confidence going for these youngsters.
Preston Match Thread. on 11:27 - Aug 4 with 5100 views2Thomas2Bowles

2-0

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Preston Match Thread on 11:29 - Aug 4 with 5097 viewsLblock

It’s a must w..... !!! Nah, I’ll leave it!!!

Going for a 1-2 win with Big Toni scoring (please, please, please, please let him score!!)

Good luck U R’s!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Preston Match Thread. on 11:49 - Aug 4 with 5039 viewsDeepcutHoop

Preston Match Thread. on 11:14 - Aug 4 by francisbowles

Well done Ted. I see that the two predictions on the preview are 1-1 and 0-0. I would be delighted with 0-0 or any draw. Get some confidence going for these youngsters.

An away draw would be a more than acceptable start to the season.

A better result in this thread would be If we can avoid writing off the season when or if we concede/lose.

I don't think I can take a season of relentless panic and towel-throwing like last season's match threads.
Preston Match Thread. on 11:51 - Aug 4 with 5023 viewsHoopsarrr

Would take a 1-1 draw. Win with a clean sheet would give Ingram and the backline early season confidence.
Preston Match Thread. on 11:57 - Aug 4 with 5015 viewsted_hendrix

I cant call or predict a result today all I know is a draw will be a good result and our first point in the bank so to speak, of course it all depends on how both teams play on the first real game of the season.
We'll see I guess.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Preston Match Thread. on 12:00 - Aug 4 with 5004 viewsraskolnikov

Bonus game, surely?

2-2

Smith and BFG
Preston Match Thread. on 12:17 - Aug 4 with 4933 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Haven't gone through much change in the summer. Think back to that game at Loftus Road, not many weeks ago.

Extremely well organised, bullied the bejazus out of us and the referee. Niggly as hell.

2-0 to them and us down to ten men. One of our more skillful players losing it after being hacked all game by an organised rotation of PNE "levellers"
Login to get fewer ads

Preston Match Thread. on 12:27 - Aug 4 with 4893 viewsDiscodroids

They say that D minor is the saddest of all keys and People weep instantly when they hear it..

I must have emitted the same exact tonal resonations dancing in the key of life Upon the armitage shanks throne this morning after a day spent heavily on the piss yesterday and a lamb bhuna of remedial quality partaken at 4am.

I know this much is true as my mrs broke down and wept uncontrollably when she heard me on the shithouse unleashing hell and asked me for 75 mg of venlafaxine, a plastic bag, twine, a bottle of tesco value scotch, 28 codeine tablets and the hemlock society book 'the art of self deliverance'.

Yet Unlike my Wife , I'm ripped to the tits with a lust for life and feral wild with unfounded expectations for the forthcoming season. It Could very well be that i'm higher than JK Rowling with her £12,000 Late 18th Century strap fleurs-de-lys blackened wood carved Phallus due to Purloining my wife's remains of the day knickers out of the wicker washing basket for sensorial catharsis this morning, but a Play off place is surely in the palm of our hand.

With Baptiste, Lynch and Washington as the rack and pinion fulcrum of the side, I can only see good times ahead. Good times.

3-1 to the r'ss today (conor washington 14, 17, 72 minutes).

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Preston Match Thread. on 12:37 - Aug 4 with 4869 viewsLazyFan

We shall lose 3-1.
Freeman to score just inside the box from a rebound.

PNE are well organised, they always beat us, we are short in CB capability and we are away. They will go three up, and after battling we shall get a late consolation goal.

Then the reality will hit this board that we need another CB. A point I raised at the start of last season let alone everyone else raising at the start of this one.

If we do by some miracle get a point, then this will be an amazing result for the team. But we won't.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

Preston Match Thread. on 12:43 - Aug 4 with 4845 viewsHooparoo

Preston Match Thread. on 12:27 - Aug 4 by Discodroids

They say that D minor is the saddest of all keys and People weep instantly when they hear it..

I must have emitted the same exact tonal resonations dancing in the key of life Upon the armitage shanks throne this morning after a day spent heavily on the piss yesterday and a lamb bhuna of remedial quality partaken at 4am.

I know this much is true as my mrs broke down and wept uncontrollably when she heard me on the shithouse unleashing hell and asked me for 75 mg of venlafaxine, a plastic bag, twine, a bottle of tesco value scotch, 28 codeine tablets and the hemlock society book 'the art of self deliverance'.

Yet Unlike my Wife , I'm ripped to the tits with a lust for life and feral wild with unfounded expectations for the forthcoming season. It Could very well be that i'm higher than JK Rowling with her £12,000 Late 18th Century strap fleurs-de-lys blackened wood carved Phallus due to Purloining my wife's remains of the day knickers out of the wicker washing basket for sensorial catharsis this morning, but a Play off place is surely in the palm of our hand.

With Baptiste, Lynch and Washington as the rack and pinion fulcrum of the side, I can only see good times ahead. Good times.

You are the craziest, weirdest human on this board. I love it. 😃.

Laughed my t!ts off!

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Preston Match Thread. on 13:03 - Aug 4 with 4777 viewsHayesender

Well I've just read on Facebook that today is a must win for McClaren

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Preston Match Thread. on 13:09 - Aug 4 with 4756 viewsDeepcutHoop

Preston Match Thread. on 13:03 - Aug 4 by Hayesender

Well I've just read on Facebook that today is a must win for McClaren

Well, away games up north are QPR's bread and butter, if we can't win those, you can understand how we would need to get on the coach's back immediately...
Preston Match Thread. on 13:28 - Aug 4 with 4672 viewspeejaybee

Preston Match Thread. on 12:27 - Aug 4 by Discodroids

Early candidate for the Pullitzer Prize.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Preston Match Thread. on 13:48 - Aug 4 with 4567 viewsaston_hoop

Strangely positive today. I will make the most of that before today. Looking forward to it!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Preston Match Thread. on 13:51 - Aug 4 with 4538 viewsisawqpratwcity

2-0 loss, sorry.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Preston Match Thread. on 13:59 - Aug 4 with 4488 viewsBklynRanger

It's my wedding anniversary. The wife has been researching some kind of afternoon rooftop bar experience which I assume I'll be an integral part of unless I think of something quick -twisted ankle seems to be the obvious choice.

1-1
Preston Match Thread. on 14:00 - Aug 4 with 4475 viewsaston_hoop

expected team

Edit - BFG II captain
[Post edited 4 Aug 2018 14:03]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Preston Match Thread. on 14:11 - Aug 4 with 4322 viewsBlameMcLintock

Strangely positive here as well. 0-1 Smith. The bad stats at Preston has to end some time! The Olly-tombola days are over, and an unchanged team is welcomed.
Preston Match Thread. on 14:13 - Aug 4 with 4293 viewsBklynRanger

Pink kit I assume - we'll look like a giant, unstoppable blancmange.
Preston Match Thread. on 14:14 - Aug 4 with 4289 viewsMytch_QPR

I believe in Disco.

Even a stopped clock is correct twice a day.

I'm strangely positive and will continue to be so until approximately 2.59pm.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Preston Match Thread. on 14:17 - Aug 4 with 4259 viewsMytch_QPR

Preston Match Thread. on 14:13 - Aug 4 by BklynRanger

Pink kit I assume - we'll look like a giant, unstoppable blancmange.

Not only do we look like one, we are one
(to paraphrase Derek & Clive)

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Preston Match Thread. on 14:28 - Aug 4 with 4098 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

A delight to see he's picked (probably) the best team available.

Unfortunately that is the best team available.

Would Ollie have done that? Not a chance.
Preston Match Thread. on 14:29 - Aug 4 with 4077 viewseastside_r

Can't see past a 2-0 loss.
Preston Match Thread. on 14:33 - Aug 4 with 4028 viewsDaiHo0p

Hello all. Here we go again 😕.

Happy birthday for last week Ted
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024