Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kayden Jackson 14:15 - Aug 7 with 9151 viewskingo

Apparently we have had a bid accepted by Accrington for their striker. Bad news is that so have Ipswich and Peterborough. Down to him to make the decision now.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Kayden Jackson on 14:21 - Aug 7 with 6035 viewsoldmisery

Bound to chose us. His middle name is Pastel so our away kit will suit him very nicely.
Kayden Jackson on 14:21 - Aug 7 with 6035 viewsStanisgod

Ipswich. Next

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Kayden Jackson on 14:22 - Aug 7 with 6026 viewsmakaveli1882

Looks like he is going Ipswich unc
Kayden Jackson on 14:24 - Aug 7 with 6003 viewskingo

Kayden Jackson on 14:22 - Aug 7 by makaveli1882

Looks like he is going Ipswich unc

They have had a bid accepted, but so have we. In discussion at the moment. But probably will pick Ipswich, it's the QPR way.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Kayden Jackson on 14:30 - Aug 7 with 5941 viewsmakaveli1882

Kayden Jackson on 14:24 - Aug 7 by kingo

They have had a bid accepted, but so have we. In discussion at the moment. But probably will pick Ipswich, it's the QPR way.

Says he is already on the way for medical and terms.

The EADT and Ipswich Star can reveal that the 24-year-old has made it clear that Portman Road is his preferred destination and will be travelling to Suffolk today (Tuesday) to finalise a move.

We just haven't got the money or the pulling power anymore, clubs isn't moving anywhere, Ipswich PSV who ever it is they all seem better prospects.... Tough times
Kayden Jackson on 15:41 - Aug 7 with 5577 viewsBlue_Castello

Kayden Jackson on 14:30 - Aug 7 by makaveli1882

Says he is already on the way for medical and terms.

The EADT and Ipswich Star can reveal that the 24-year-old has made it clear that Portman Road is his preferred destination and will be travelling to Suffolk today (Tuesday) to finalise a move.

We just haven't got the money or the pulling power anymore, clubs isn't moving anywhere, Ipswich PSV who ever it is they all seem better prospects.... Tough times

Bugger it does look as if we are not an attractive proposition any more, in previous years the lad would have chosen Loftus Road over Portman Road, he obviously wants a quiet life in Suffolk.

It looks to me as if Paul Hurst is doing a good job at Ipswich with some very smart signings. I was staying with family weekend before last and went to the Ipswich v West Ham friendly, Ipswich played some good football much better than under MickM, they played from the back used the wings and their very young midfield three were always looking for a killer pass or through ball.
The lad who really caught the eye was Ellis Harrison who I think they got from Bristol Rovers for 750k, he scored a goal, hit the post and gave the West Ham defenders a hard time as he never stopped running. If they are signing this guy Jackson then Waghorn must be going, he never got on the pitch in the friendly just ran up and down the touchline.
They also have Joe Garner who I'm guessing is injured he was first choice last year so Jackson may well have to impress to get a game.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2018 15:47]
Kayden Jackson on 15:46 - Aug 7 with 5517 viewsBklynRanger

Accrington Stanley - who are they?
Kayden Jackson on 15:46 - Aug 7 with 5517 viewsWestbourneR

This one really stings. Don't know about his back to goal game but Kaydon Jackson looks a proper player in all the other areas. Loads of pace, great feet in the box, carries the ball well at speed, big and strong, cool & precise finisher.

It's a huge shame we couldn't get it across the line before Ipswich.

Be worth trying to gazump them on wages to get him in

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Login to get fewer ads

Kayden Jackson on 15:50 - Aug 7 with 5473 viewsBlue_Castello

Kayden Jackson on 15:46 - Aug 7 by WestbourneR

This one really stings. Don't know about his back to goal game but Kaydon Jackson looks a proper player in all the other areas. Loads of pace, great feet in the box, carries the ball well at speed, big and strong, cool & precise finisher.

Totally agree if he has those qualities, they have already signed Harrison who is very similar in that case, our need is greater than there's......
Kayden Jackson on 15:56 - Aug 7 with 5444 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Kayden Jackson on 15:46 - Aug 7 by BklynRanger

Exxxaaacttly
Kayden Jackson on 15:56 - Aug 7 with 5444 viewsWestbourneR

Kayden Jackson on 15:46 - Aug 7 by BklynRanger

Exactly.

Kayden Jackson on 16:39 - Aug 7 with 5230 viewsstevec

Never thought I'd hear the day when an Accrington Stanley player turned us down.
Kayden Jackson on 16:56 - Aug 7 with 5138 viewsNorthernr

Kayden Jackson on 16:39 - Aug 7 by stevec

Never thought I'd hear the day when an Accrington Stanley player turned us down.

We don't know that he has.
Kayden Jackson on 16:57 - Aug 7 with 5125 viewsconnell10

Scored around 21 league goals , he is 24 years old.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Kayden Jackson on 17:03 - Aug 7 with 5070 viewsstevec

Kayden Jackson on 16:56 - Aug 7 by Northernr

We don't know that he has.

Well if he does sign for us, you know what'll happen next. I'll have a right rant about signing lower league players.
Kayden Jackson on 17:07 - Aug 7 with 5039 viewstraininvain

Kayden Jackson on 17:03 - Aug 7 by stevec

Well if he does sign for us, you know what'll happen next. I'll have a right rant about signing lower league players.

DQPR
Kayden Jackson on 18:21 - Aug 7 with 4741 viewsMatch82

Kayden Jackson on 15:46 - Aug 7 by WestbourneR

"Be worth trying to gazump them on wages to get him in"

I don't think this is the reality that we live in anymore and it's basically the reason we got ourselves into terrible in the first place. Frankly I'm ok with losing players to higher wages elsewhere (if indeed that's what happened), it shows that the club is making sensible offers.
Kayden Jackson on 19:55 - Aug 7 with 4391 viewsterryb

While he will probably end up as Ipswich, the Accrington owner has stated that they have not accepted a bid for him from any club!

Why Ipswich? I think Hurst was his manager when he was at Grimsby.
Kayden Jackson on 20:57 - Aug 7 with 4200 viewsWestbourneR

Kayden Jackson on 18:21 - Aug 7 by Match82

"Be worth trying to gazump them on wages to get him in"

I don't think this is the reality that we live in anymore and it's basically the reason we got ourselves into terrible in the first place. Frankly I'm ok with losing players to higher wages elsewhere (if indeed that's what happened), it shows that the club is making sensible offers.

Sometimes you have to take a risk. We’re pushing the frugality far too far now.

I can say with some confidence that this squad, locked in for a season, with McLaren as manger - is horribly under cooked and will go down.

We lack quality.

Just read the squad list and be realistic.

Kayden Jackson on 02:13 - Aug 8 with 3784 viewsDannyPaddox

Kayden Jackson on 20:57 - Aug 7 by WestbourneR

I can say with some confidence that this squad, locked in for a season, with McLaren as manger - is horribly under cooked and will go down.

We lack quality.

'Pushing the Frugality'

Difficult second album.
Kayden Jackson on 07:20 - Aug 8 with 3570 viewsHunterhoop

Kayden Jackson on 20:57 - Aug 7 by WestbourneR

We lack quality.

You can say with some confidence we’ll go down?!!

After one game?!

Are you a clairvoyant?!

Or are you being a little hysterical? We only lost 1-0 away to a team who nearly made the play offs last year. Being “confident” we’ll go down shows a remarkable faith in your own opinion with so little evidence to hand.
Kayden Jackson on 08:55 - Aug 8 with 3421 viewsTheChef

Kayden Jackson on 07:20 - Aug 8 by Hunterhoop

You can say with some confidence we’ll go down?!!

After one game?!

Are you a clairvoyant?!

Or are you being a little hysterical? We only lost 1-0 away to a team who nearly made the play offs last year. Being “confident” we’ll go down shows a remarkable faith in your own opinion with so little evidence to hand.

Well obviously one defeat at Preston and we must be nailed on for relegation.

It's more or less the same squad as last season, which finished 16th.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Kayden Jackson on 09:00 - Aug 8 with 3396 viewsToast_R

Kayden Jackson on 08:55 - Aug 8 by TheChef

Well obviously one defeat at Preston and we must be nailed on for relegation.

It's more or less the same squad as last season, which finished 16th.

So we're shite but should be alright?
Kayden Jackson on 09:05 - Aug 8 with 3381 viewshopphoops

Piffle, we'll finish fourth, nailed on.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Kayden Jackson on 09:35 - Aug 8 with 3280 viewsRs_Holy

Kayden Jackson on 16:57 - Aug 7 by connell10

Scored around 21 league goals , he is 24 years old.

Yes... my thoughts exactly! I know we dont have the proverbial pot etc etc but this chaps record is no better than Conor Washingtons (in the lower divisions). He was also released by Swindon without playing a game for them.
I really think wer're better off trying to get a young loaner from the Prem? I know we're probably paying peanuts now but surely we could get a young prospect from someone?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024