Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who actually 'Slams' a window shut...... 09:40 - Aug 9 with 1582 viewsthompsonridd

.....Sky tossers

Who actually 'Slams' a window shut...... on 11:49 - Aug 9 with 1513 viewsToast_R

Sounds better than "Pulled" the window to.

Who actually 'Slams' a window shut...... on 12:12 - Aug 9 with 1475 viewsDannyPaddox

The transfer window has slammed shut. It's open again. It's slammed shut. It's open again. It's slammed shut ...

This is doing my fcuking head in Jim!

Who actually 'Slams' a window shut...... on 13:06 - Aug 9 with 1371 viewsLongsufferingR

I kind of get the impression from his posts that paulparker does
Who actually 'Slams' a window shut...... on 13:12 - Aug 9 with 1343 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Who actually 'Slams' a window shut...... on 13:06 - Aug 9 by LongsufferingR

I dont think they let him near windows.

Who actually 'Slams' a window shut...... on 16:46 - Aug 9 with 1144 views08olesen

Listening to these Utd fans on SSN is embarrassing. They are complaining about not bringing in Maguire, poor buggers will have to settle for a team with Pogba and Sanchez! Come and support the Rs for a season!

Poll: Who will the other play off

Who actually 'Slams' a window shut...... on 21:52 - Aug 9 with 1010 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Out of interest do loan windows slam shut too? Or have sky not caught up with this whole new opportunity for window slamming yet?
Who actually 'Slams' a window shut...... on 22:12 - Aug 9 with 987 viewsLongsufferingR

Who actually 'Slams' a window shut...... on 21:52 - Aug 9 by CliveWilsonSaid

Out of interest do loan windows slam shut too? Or have sky not caught up with this whole new opportunity for window slamming yet?

Surely the loan window will have to be left slightly ajar for when the players return to their clubs.
Who actually 'Slams' a window shut...... on 22:25 - Aug 9 with 973 viewspaulparker

Who actually 'Slams' a window shut...... on 13:06 - Aug 9 by LongsufferingR

Only when the noisey little sods who play in our cul de sac do I I slam the window shut !!!

“I wipe my ass with your feelings.” (Tony Soprano )

Login to get fewer ads

Who actually 'Slams' a window shut...... on 03:09 - Aug 10 with 894 viewsBoston

Sorry to bore with technicalities, the answer to the OP is, nobody. The moving part of a window is actually called a sash.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2020