Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Loan Window" 10:43 - Aug 10 with 1251 viewsdavman

Now that the window for permanent transfers has "Slammed Shut" ((C) some shitty tin pot, money grabbing, football running company), what's the story with the loan window? Is it simply a continuation, or does it "fly open" at some stage?

Surely, if it has remained open, we should expect business sooner rather than later, or do we think that it will all be a bloody mad scramble and fight at the last minute?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

"Loan Window" on 10:48 - Aug 10 with 1234 viewskingo

I would imagine it will be another round of brinkmanship, with clubs trying to get the best loan deal to suit their situation.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

"Loan Window" on 11:25 - Aug 10 with 1181 viewsisawqpratwcity

"Loan Window" on 10:48 - Aug 10 by kingo

I would imagine it will be another round of brinkmanship, with clubs trying to get the best loan deal to suit their situation.

But at least this round starts with players with lower expectations.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

"Loan Window" on 12:06 - Aug 10 with 1115 viewsPlanetHonneywood

"Loan Window" on 11:25 - Aug 10 by isawqpratwcity

But at least this round starts with players with lower expectations.

Well that’s handy then...

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

"Loan Window" on 13:09 - Aug 10 with 1060 viewsPinnerPaul

Also, presume PL clubs have to name their 25 man squads today?

That tells some players that they are not wanted, so more conducive to a loan I guess?
"Loan Window" on 01:21 - Aug 11 with 968 viewstimcocking

Marvellous. Let's try and bring in some premier league youngsters and let them play mess around friendlies to improve their skills at lowly QPR leaving our own players on the bench.

Loans should fcuk right off you ask me...
"Loan Window" on 10:31 - Aug 11 with 889 viewsterryb

Hopefully we will benefit by being able to sign players on loan until the end of August.

However, I don't undersdtand why there is a loan window! There was no separate loan window last season.

The reason for bringing forward the transfer window was that clubs would have their squad in place at the start of the season & would then not be disrupted. Loan signings make this not the case.

Apart from supporting the Premier clubs, what was the point of the EFL clubs voting for the change of the window?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024