Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Come Home To Loftus Road 09:56 - Aug 11 with 3421 viewsHadders

Got that first day feeling and to ramp it up a notch, just watched this. I'm a sucker for these cheesy start-of-season videos with their overblown music, players showing paaasion for the badge and all that baloney, so am very very slightly disappointed not to see one this season, though I understand the club has more pressing concerns right now.

This one is my favourite in an unironic sense, as I think it captures the atmosphere and the experience of us incredibly suave supporters on matchday really well (though I guess use of black and white probably came from Schindler's List, which is a bit disturbing: Rangers are bad, but not THAT bad). YOURRRRRS!

[Post edited 11 Aug 2018 9:57]
Come Home To Loftus Road on 10:10 - Aug 11 with 3365 viewsAddinall

Thank you Hadders.
Come Home To Loftus Road on 10:24 - Aug 11 with 3336 viewsBklynRanger

Adel coming back on loan - pay as you play and a £50 paddypower gift certificate. Mint sauce.
Come Home To Loftus Road on 10:27 - Aug 11 with 3326 viewssmegma

Another season begins at Loftus Road. I still feel the same as I did at the start of my first season back in 1973-74. There's no place I'd rather be on this earth today come 3pm.
Come Home To Loftus Road on 10:39 - Aug 11 with 3295 viewsDannyPaddox

To further whet your appetite. All the first league homes of the season since 2000.

Keep The Faith ✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾

YOOOOOOOOO RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRsssssssss !!!
[Post edited 11 Aug 2018 10:53]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024