Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Data breach - do not open Box Office emails 17:40 - Aug 16 with 1590 viewsNorthernr

Club have had a data/security breach this afternoon. If you've received an email from Sean Tucker at the Box Office, or a BoxO@qpr.co.uk email address you are advised not to open the attachment.

Just had this through...

We are writing to inform you that we have today identified that the Box Office email account in QPR had been breached. Some of you may have received potential malicious emails from the account, i.e. BoxO@qpr.co.uk, signed off by Sean Tucker. As a precaution, we advise you to not access these emails or any attachments sent. We have since frozen this account and are currently investigating the nature of the breach, and if any personal data is at risk.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and will update you further once we have more information from our investigations.
Data breach - do not open Box Office emails on 17:41 - Aug 16 with 1573 viewswombat

If only I’d done that when the season ticket rentals came out last season

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Data breach - do not open Box Office emails on 17:46 - Aug 16 with 1534 viewshopphoops

Conor's a mole!

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Data breach - do not open Box Office emails on 17:51 - Aug 16 with 1511 viewsstevec

I've been getting malicious emails from QPR box office every couple of weeks for years now, always demanding a £3.50 booking fee.

Bástards.
Data breach - do not open Box Office emails on 18:03 - Aug 16 with 1452 viewsJuzzie

Thanks! I'm normally very wary of any emails saying things like "I thought I'd already sent this to you" and attaching something and this one could have caught me out.

Deleted!
Data breach - do not open Box Office emails on 09:00 - Aug 17 with 1022 viewsDorse

As a side note, if you get one from Dorse Industries Charity For Nymphomania Research, that one's genuine. Please give generously.

Giggity.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Data breach - do not open Box Office emails on 10:27 - Aug 17 with 940 viewsTW_R

I got the same email Clive - the subject was - "Important Data Security Information - pLEASE READ OUR IMPORTANT NOTICE BELOW" written exactly like that. I assumed it was a double bluff trying to get you to open a malicious email about a malicious email so binned it!
Data breach - do not open Box Office emails on 12:15 - Aug 17 with 853 viewsDWQPR

Was deleted straight away without opening. Problem is lately with companies having to comply with GDPR legislation and individuals now having to opt in to receive marketing information the scammers and those with malicious intent are having a field day sending out this shït. Personally I feel that once caught these lowlife should be banged away for life with no parole and solitary confinement. The untold misery they are causing to millions of people because they can’t be bothered to use their undoubted talents to good use.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024