Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And as for that kit..... 20:17 - Aug 19 with 5446 viewsYorkRanger

Sorry to say this but I detested that pink kit when launched. We have been dreadful away for many seasons, why add to the things that we could be ridiculed for. I cannot comprehend why anybody would sanction it - use the Dennis the Menace or plain red shirt or red and black stripes or....

Appreciate we have bigger things to worry about but I genuinely scratch my head at this.
And as for that kit..... on 20:19 - Aug 19 with 4747 viewsBluce_Ree

I like it but it's got that feel of when people used to wear colourful boots twenty years ago. If you're good you can carry it off but if you're playing like a bunch of hooped c*nts then you look like clowns.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

And as for that kit..... on 20:27 - Aug 19 with 4723 viewsTacticalR

Coming onto the pitch dressed in pink nighties is very unlikely to strike fear into the opposition.

Air hostess clique

And as for that kit..... on 20:51 - Aug 19 with 4675 viewsdaveB

first time i've seen the kit live yesterday. it really is dreadful
And as for that kit..... on 21:44 - Aug 19 with 4606 viewstoboboly

Agree it is awful. Shocked at how many people were wearing it at the first home game.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

And as for that kit..... on 22:38 - Aug 19 with 4528 viewsVancouverHoop

And as for that kit..... on 20:51 - Aug 19 by daveB

first time i've seen the kit live yesterday. it really is dreadful

It was worse at Preston when they wore pink shorts too.

I've nothing at all against a pink kit but it should be a bit more hoopy than this effort.
And as for that kit..... on 06:58 - Aug 20 with 4401 viewsToast_R

I don't think the colour of the shirt is really the problem. We could be wearing Gold and we'd still be coming last.
And as for that kit..... on 07:13 - Aug 20 with 4387 viewsBluce_Ree

And as for that kit..... on 06:58 - Aug 20 by Toast_R

I don't think the colour of the shirt is really the problem. We could be wearing Gold and we'd still be coming last.

yeah but at least we'd always believe in our soul.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

And as for that kit..... on 07:21 - Aug 20 with 4376 viewsPunteR

And as for that kit..... on 20:19 - Aug 19 by Bluce_Ree

I like it but it's got that feel of when people used to wear colourful boots twenty years ago. If you're good you can carry it off but if you're playing like a bunch of hooped c*nts then you look like clowns.

This. Basically.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Login to get fewer ads

And as for that kit..... on 07:21 - Aug 20 with 4376 viewsYorkRanger

And as for that kit..... on 07:13 - Aug 20 by Bluce_Ree

And as for that kit..... on 09:32 - Aug 20 with 4307 viewsBrianMcCarthy

And as for that kit..... on 07:13 - Aug 20 by Bluce_Ree

Excellent work.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

And as for that kit..... on 10:16 - Aug 20 with 4268 viewsconnell10

I think it suits our team f ucking awful!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

And as for that kit..... on 14:23 - Aug 20 with 4156 viewsrsonist

http://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/norwich-city/ncfc-tactic-pink-changing-rooms-1-5657
And as for that kit..... on 14:35 - Aug 20 with 4133 viewsbosh67

And as for that kit..... on 14:23 - Aug 20 by rsonist

http://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/norwich-city/ncfc-tactic-pink-changing-rooms-1-5657

Yup I think it makes teams go at us even more.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

And as for that kit..... on 15:24 - Aug 20 with 4099 viewsbeanofire1

Absolute puce for me.

I know compared to all our problems, it's probably way down the list of things to correct, but after being spanked for 7 on Saturday AND wearing that, it not only looked bad football wise, it looked terrible in THAT kit.

'I knw I ain't doing much........but doing nothing means a lot to me.'

And as for that kit..... on 15:48 - Aug 20 with 4070 viewsEmpireStateRanger

And as for that kit..... on 15:24 - Aug 20 by beanofire1

Absolute puce for me.

I know compared to all our problems, it's probably way down the list of things to correct, but after being spanked for 7 on Saturday AND wearing that, it not only looked bad football wise, it looked terrible in THAT kit.

Agree. On its own, kit doesn't look so bad in my opinion... but when we're getting spanked by six goals, it looks terrible for one reason or another.
And as for that kit..... on 16:14 - Aug 20 with 4019 viewsDesertBoot

Agree. I went to the club shop before the Preston game to look at it - and it is truly horrible.
It'll be a tenner online soon.

Wish I could be like David Watts

And as for that kit..... on 16:56 - Aug 20 with 3964 viewsBushRanger82

First off, I quite like the away shirt, in fact, I've got one.

Second off, no matter what kit our useless bunch wore, it would still be a case of 'all fur coat and no knickers.'
And as for that kit..... on 16:58 - Aug 20 with 3956 views100percent

I love the pink kit. I think it is class - I also love the fact that it makes other idiots give us stick.
Psychologically, a couple of years ago there was a thing about one of the premier league keepers playing in pink as it made his stature look bigger. we need to look as big as possible.
when we stay up - and we will stay up, I want the fact that we played our games in pink, had the FFP on your shoulders, played our youth throughout the team and have Mclaren managing used as an example of all the adversity that has been thrown against us - AND WE STILL STAYED UP....!!
For those of us who have been around a while, you will know that this is just another one of those seasons where we will get through it and begin the whole process of building again. It's what we do, we are QPR, always punching above our weight...
And as for that kit..... on 17:29 - Aug 20 with 3903 viewssmegma

And as for that kit..... on 16:58 - Aug 20 by 100percent

I love the pink kit. I think it is class - I also love the fact that it makes other idiots give us stick.
Psychologically, a couple of years ago there was a thing about one of the premier league keepers playing in pink as it made his stature look bigger. we need to look as big as possible.
when we stay up - and we will stay up, I want the fact that we played our games in pink, had the FFP on your shoulders, played our youth throughout the team and have Mclaren managing used as an example of all the adversity that has been thrown against us - AND WE STILL STAYED UP....!!
For those of us who have been around a while, you will know that this is just another one of those seasons where we will get through it and begin the whole process of building again. It's what we do, we are QPR, always punching above our weight...

Here you go 100percent, a present from the cheap seats !!!!!!!

And as for that kit..... on 21:19 - Aug 20 with 3782 viewsGloryHunter

Right, so American sports teams paint the away dressing rooms pink to make the oppo more docile - a tactic which seems to have worked because it has now been banned. And yet QPR have CHOSEN to play away games in pink, thus lowering their testosterone levels voluntarily, without the home team even having to get the paint pots out. Did the people responsible for this abominable pink kit not think to google possible adverse side-effects first? Good grief - only at QPR . . .
And as for that kit..... on 21:29 - Aug 20 with 3756 viewsBucksRanger

And for the first time this century we don't even have a third kit available to the team.
And as for that kit..... on 21:31 - Aug 20 with 3750 viewsdolcelatte

And as for that kit..... on 21:19 - Aug 20 by GloryHunter

Right, so American sports teams paint the away dressing rooms pink to make the oppo more docile - a tactic which seems to have worked because it has now been banned. And yet QPR have CHOSEN to play away games in pink, thus lowering their testosterone levels voluntarily, without the home team even having to get the paint pots out. Did the people responsible for this abominable pink kit not think to google possible adverse side-effects first? Good grief - only at QPR . . .

You do realise that for centuries up until the 1950's it was generally accepted that pink was a boys colour and blue for girls.

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

And as for that kit..... on 21:36 - Aug 20 with 3738 viewsbosh67

And as for that kit..... on 21:31 - Aug 20 by dolcelatte

You do realise that for centuries up until the 1950's it was generally accepted that pink was a boys colour and blue for girls.

Is this the line that convinced the club to go with the away kit?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

And as for that kit..... on 21:44 - Aug 20 with 3726 viewsGloryHunter

And as for that kit..... on 21:31 - Aug 20 by dolcelatte

No I don't. I was born in the 1950s, and the boy's colour was blue or RED, not effing poncy pink.
And as for that kit..... on 05:46 - Aug 21 with 3607 viewstimcocking

Agreed. Utterly unfathomable.

It's humiliating in my opinion. They are deliberately humiliating Queen's Park Rangers. If this season continues in this vein, we could become the biggest joke in football.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024