Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Simon Jordan on our plight..... 11:48 - Aug 22 with 11550 viewsNov77

Can’t argue with much of this

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Simon Jordan on our plight..... on 11:52 - Aug 22 with 7774 viewspeejaybee

And just who is Simon Jordan.???????????????????

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Simon Jordan on our plight..... on 14:25 - Aug 22 with 7571 viewspaulparker

He is bang on ,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Simon Jordan on our plight..... on 14:29 - Aug 22 with 7538 viewsToast_R

Simon Jordan on our plight..... on 14:31 - Aug 22 with 7503 views2Thomas2Bowles

Can't say I like Simon Jordan
But that's 100% bang on

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Simon Jordan on our plight..... on 14:46 - Aug 22 with 7418 viewsaston_hoop

I can't get past the fact that Simon Jordan is a monumental cock. So fck him, however much sense he is making.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Simon Jordan on our plight..... on 14:48 - Aug 22 with 7394 views2Thomas2Bowles

On arry

Harry Redknapp earlier: "I would know more than to let Harry Redknapp preside over my transfer dealings autonomously than I would let a syphilitic nutter run around my brothel if I was a brothel keeper."

Simon Jordan on our plight..... on 14:54 - Aug 22 with 7348 viewsbrad

so so true.......
Simon Jordan on our plight..... on 15:08 - Aug 22 with 7265 viewsdoogi10

I could not have put it better .
Login to get fewer ads

Simon Jordan on our plight..... on 15:25 - Aug 22 with 7166 viewsJuzzie

There used to be a time when you didn't really know who the Chairman was. Now they can't keep out of the limelight. Same with refs. Best refs are the ones you don't even know are there.

It's the me, me, me world we live in.

TF has made his stance on tweeting and that's his prerogative but I don't know what it achieves apart from inviting a load of abuse hurled at him. Why would anyone court that?
Simon Jordan on our plight..... on 15:36 - Aug 22 with 7083 viewsNov77

Simon Jordan on our plight..... on 14:46 - Aug 22 by aston_hoop

I can't get past the fact that Simon Jordan is a monumental cock. So fck him, however much sense he is making.

when everyone else was calling for us to be punished 'severely' over the Faurlingate affair, Simon Jordan was one of very few who stood up and defended us publicly, and for that reason alone he's alright by me.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Simon Jordan on our plight..... on 15:42 - Aug 22 with 7040 views2Thomas2Bowles

He had the guts to sack De Boer asap when it became clear he was a busted flush.

But just as guilty to hire him in the first place.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2018 15:43]

Simon Jordan on our plight..... on 15:49 - Aug 22 with 6986 viewsTacticalR

Simon Jordan on our plight..... on 15:42 - Aug 22 by 2Thomas2Bowles

He had the guts to sack De Boer asap when it became clear he was a busted flush.

But just as guilty to hire him in the first place.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2018 15:43]

I think that was Parish & co.

Air hostess clique

Simon Jordan on our plight..... on 15:56 - Aug 22 with 6931 views2Thomas2Bowles

Simon Jordan on our plight..... on 15:49 - Aug 22 by TacticalR

I think that was Parish & co.

Yeah whoops

Simon Jordan on our plight..... on 18:27 - Aug 22 with 6578 viewsthame_hoops

Simon Jordan on our plight..... on 15:36 - Aug 22 by Nov77

when everyone else was calling for us to be punished 'severely' over the Faurlingate affair, Simon Jordan was one of very few who stood up and defended us publicly, and for that reason alone he's alright by me.

Correct, also because Paul smith was writing his book with him at the time so he had some insight into the daily court goings-on
Simon Jordan on our plight..... on 19:12 - Aug 22 with 6409 viewsWestonsuperR

Simon Jordan on our plight..... on 18:27 - Aug 22 by thame_hoops

Correct, also because Paul smith was writing his book with him at the time so he had some insight into the daily court goings-on

Spot on, perfectly put. Jordan is ok, speaks his mind, nothing wrong with that.
Simon Jordan on our plight..... on 19:21 - Aug 22 with 6372 viewsbarbicanranger

Whenever I have heard him talking about running a football club I have rarely disagreed with him. Really can't argue a lot with this.

I do wonder what managers like Warnock think when they see likes of McClaren squirming in post match interviews. Regardless of the personnel goals like we conceded at WBA and home to Bristol don't happen under managers like Warnock.
Simon Jordan on our plight..... on 20:05 - Aug 22 with 6220 viewsbosh67

I really like Simon Jordan. Spot on as usual. Straight talker. You wonder if the club could do worse than have Bhatia bring him in as an advisor.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Simon Jordan on our plight..... on 20:12 - Aug 22 with 6196 viewsdaveB

Here is the full 8 minutes , his quote on Redknapp is superb

https://talksport.com/football/efl/413866/steve-mcclaren-busted-flush-qpr-simon-
[Post edited 22 Aug 2018 20:23]
Simon Jordan on our plight..... on 20:27 - Aug 22 with 6137 viewsStanisgod

Simon Jordan on our plight..... on 11:52 - Aug 22 by peejaybee

Crystal Palace chairman

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Simon Jordan on our plight..... on 21:36 - Aug 22 with 5992 viewsBlue_Castello

Simon Jordan on our plight..... on 11:52 - Aug 22 by peejaybee

He was Crystal Palace chairman from 2000 to 2010 until they went into Administration, he then walked away if I remember correctly and club was bought by a consortium headed by Steve Parish.

Actually heard him on Talksport today whilst I was out working, he talked a lot of sense and had a lot of sympathy for the Rs supporters, he has always been very opinionated and can upset people with his views, I can't remember why Palace went into administration under his tenure, surely not his own bad mismanagement

As part of the Talksport article Jim Gobshite White said I know Amit Bhatia personally I've been to his Mayfair house, I've tried contacting him to ask what's going on at the Rs and I've been told he's out of the country travelling, my guess is that's what they say to every reporter or journalist.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2018 21:38]
Simon Jordan on our plight..... on 21:47 - Aug 22 with 5946 viewsDylanP

What an idiotic comment. I can't believe there are folks on here who agree. It is pure stupidity and ignorance into the influence of a Chairman on the day-to-day running of a football club (made all the more shocking coz this bloke actually was a Chairman of a football club). The Chairman does not run the day-to-day operations of the club as a whole (that is the CEO) or the day-to-day operations of the team itself. QPR have a CEO, Manager, and Director of Football. Those are the folks responsible for the day-to-day running of the club and team and, along with the players and coaches, they are the ones responsible for poor performances. I have to assume that he is not a stupid as the comment makes him sounds and was just trying to say something controversial to get himself some publicity.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Simon Jordan on our plight..... on 22:37 - Aug 22 with 5821 viewsdaveB

Simon Jordan on our plight..... on 21:47 - Aug 22 by DylanP

What an idiotic comment. I can't believe there are folks on here who agree. It is pure stupidity and ignorance into the influence of a Chairman on the day-to-day running of a football club (made all the more shocking coz this bloke actually was a Chairman of a football club). The Chairman does not run the day-to-day operations of the club as a whole (that is the CEO) or the day-to-day operations of the team itself. QPR have a CEO, Manager, and Director of Football. Those are the folks responsible for the day-to-day running of the club and team and, along with the players and coaches, they are the ones responsible for poor performances. I have to assume that he is not a stupid as the comment makes him sounds and was just trying to say something controversial to get himself some publicity.

Couldn't disagree more. He doesn't blame team performance on Fernandes, he blames the state of the club on him
Simon Jordan on our plight..... on 23:06 - Aug 22 with 5747 viewsbarbicanranger

Simon Jordan on our plight..... on 20:12 - Aug 22 by daveB

Here is the full 8 minutes , his quote on Redknapp is superb

https://talksport.com/football/efl/413866/steve-mcclaren-busted-flush-qpr-simon-
[Post edited 22 Aug 2018 20:23]

It's up there with something Northernr would come out with
Simon Jordan on our plight..... on 00:15 - Aug 23 with 5613 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

Simon Jordan on our plight..... on 22:37 - Aug 22 by daveB

Couldn't disagree more. He doesn't blame team performance on Fernandes, he blames the state of the club on him

I'd say the opposite. QPR is suffering because Fernandes spent too much of his time involved in the running of the club. Supposedly it's his decisions which have led to the mess.

Whilst Simon Jordan utters a lot of truisms he also talks a load of bollox.
Simon Jordan on our plight..... on 00:54 - Aug 23 with 5566 viewsPunteR

Simon Jordan on our plight..... on 00:15 - Aug 23 by Spaghetti_Hoops

I'd say the opposite. QPR is suffering because Fernandes spent too much of his time involved in the running of the club. Supposedly it's his decisions which have led to the mess.

Whilst Simon Jordan utters a lot of truisms he also talks a load of bollox.

Your missing the point.
Simon Jordan is right. TF has tried creating an illusion that he's involved on a day to day basis. But its quite obvious from his tweets that he is so removed from what actually goes on at QPR.
Theres been a lot of emphasis on Hoos the last couple of seasons , he's always on the offy. Why ?.
He's basically the accountant. A very good one at that and deserves praise. But is this what football fans signed up for when choosing a football club to support.? To listen about balance sheets and making sure we dont over spend.? Its boring drivel to me. No disrespect to Hoos who does seem to be be doing a good job.
TF has pushed Hoos into the limelight to try and deflect away the shambles he's created, same as he's done with Amit, and the same with Ollie and Bircham. TF is all about PR and spin but the results on the pitch is starting to catch up with him.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024