Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wells and Hemed 12:39 - Aug 22 with 8250 viewsPinnerPaul

Still being strongly linked with both this morning
Wells and Hemed on 12:51 - Aug 22 with 7020 viewsPlanetHonneywood

The ‘Washout to Millwall’ rumour seems to have gone the way of the dodo!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Wells and Hemed on 13:26 - Aug 22 with 6839 viewsPinnerPaul

Welcome to the World Straw Clutching Championships - its the only think I have left!
Wells and Hemed on 14:12 - Aug 22 with 6691 viewsspencer

I bet that cannot wait to join us as well...
Wells and Hemed on 14:40 - Aug 22 with 6554 viewsHooped_Pullie

Don't think there's much doubt that the Club are trying to get both in, plus some in other areas of the team who haven't surfaced yet.

To be honest, if we go as large as possible on the loans, and they are all senior pros who can slot in and hit the ground running, and the powers that be stay away from the nuclear button, the manager might - just might - have a chance of notching up a win or two and staying in his job.

A long shot, sure, but be a blessed relief if it happened.
Wells and Hemed on 16:19 - Aug 22 with 6304 viewsGloucs_R

Does this mean a change of formation? If we want to play them both at the same time...so 352 or 442....4132....

Poll: Are we staying up?

Wells and Hemed on 16:26 - Aug 22 with 6237 viewsbosh67

Rangers strongly linked with player with two legs, body, two arms and a head.

This really could make all the difference.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Wells and Hemed on 17:40 - Aug 22 with 5992 viewsHarbour

Would like them both but defence is a priority given the abysmal performances to date
Wells and Hemed on 02:20 - Aug 23 with 5658 viewsdixiedean

Wells and Hemed on 16:26 - Aug 22 by bosh67

And most importantly some bolx.
Login to get fewer ads

Wells and Hemed on 08:44 - Aug 23 with 5359 viewsBerkoRanger

and breathing?
Wells and Hemed on 10:16 - Aug 23 with 5198 viewsrobith

I really rate Hemed at this level. Don't have much more to add
Wells and Hemed on 10:54 - Aug 23 with 5095 viewsWadR

Wells and Hemed on 16:19 - Aug 22 by Gloucs_R

Does this mean a change of formation? If we want to play them both at the same time...so 352 or 442....4132....

Wells played mostly at RW for Huddersfield in their promotion season.

Imagine it'll still be a 4-3-3 with Bright/Eze/Wszolek/Smyth fighting for other spot.
Wells and Hemed on 10:56 - Aug 23 with 5072 viewsFDC

Wells loan agreed, and Hamed also close according to WLS

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-agree-loan-deal-for-burnley-striker-well
Wells and Hemed on 11:02 - Aug 23 with 5020 views08olesen

Wells and Hemed on 16:19 - Aug 22 by Gloucs_R

I would like to see a solid compact 4411.
..........Lumley
Rangel BFG Baptise Bidewell
Pav Luongo Scowen BOS
..........Freeman
..........Hemed

It's tough on Eze, but we need to stop shipping goals. We need real wing players who can cross a ball and not leave their fullbacks exposed. Hopefully Hemed is a big quicker than Smith but can still hold the ball up. Wells can come off the bench and stretch the play later.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Wells and Hemed on 11:05 - Aug 23 with 4980 viewsRangersw12

Where will Wells actually fit into the team ?

It seems like we're signing another player without having a clue how to use him again
Wells and Hemed on 11:15 - Aug 23 with 4892 viewsCamberleyR

Wells and Hemed on 11:05 - Aug 23 by Rangersw12

It seems like we're signing another player without having a clue how to use him again

Exactly my thought as well. Hemed I can understand as he can I gather, play the lone striker/ back to goal Helguson role if you will in a 4-2-3-1, 4-1-4-1 or 4-3-3 which none of our current strikers can seem to do adequately. Wells I can only see as one of the wide '3' forwards in a 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Wells and Hemed on 11:27 - Aug 23 with 4797 viewssimmo

Wells and Hemed on 11:05 - Aug 23 by Rangersw12

He's a massive improvement on Washington and if you want to go two up top, Wells and Hemed should suit each other well. That's on the basis that we're getting Huddersfiled Nakhi Wells and not a player that's regressed after a long time sat behind Dyche.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Wells and Hemed on 11:32 - Aug 23 with 4761 viewsted_hendrix

Much better player than we currently have, I'd find somewhere for him to play in the team on Saturday regardless of any bloody formation.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Wells and Hemed on 11:36 - Aug 23 with 4745 viewsBerkoRanger

We HAVE to play 3-5-2 with these two both up front. That would mean being able to play a defensive midfielder and a winger as well.
Wells and Hemed on 11:54 - Aug 23 with 4652 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Great stuff.

Welcome aboard, Mr. Wells.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Wells and Hemed on 12:00 - Aug 23 with 4620 viewsEastR

Wells and Hemed on 11:02 - Aug 23 by 08olesen

I would like to see a solid compact 4411.
..........Lumley
Rangel BFG Baptise Bidewell
Pav Luongo Scowen BOS
..........Freeman
..........Hemed

It's tough on Eze, but we need to stop shipping goals. We need real wing players who can cross a ball and not leave their fullbacks exposed. Hopefully Hemed is a big quicker than Smith but can still hold the ball up. Wells can come off the bench and stretch the play later.

we're not signing this bloke to keep the bench warm

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Wells and Hemed on 12:11 - Aug 23 with 4567 views08olesen

Wells and Hemed on 12:00 - Aug 23 by EastR

we're not signing this bloke to keep the bench warm

Agreed but you also can't base a team around one player if it doesnt help the whole squad. That was optimized by Chery, when JFH would not leave him out even though we didn't look brilliant in that formation. I would love him to play, but if he is going to leave the likes of Kakay exposed at RB, then he has to be left out for someone more industrious like Pav.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Wells and Hemed on 12:12 - Aug 23 with 4557 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Wells and Hemed on 12:11 - Aug 23 by 08olesen

Agreed but you also can't base a team around one player if it doesnt help the whole squad. That was optimized by Chery, when JFH would not leave him out even though we didn't look brilliant in that formation. I would love him to play, but if he is going to leave the likes of Kakay exposed at RB, then he has to be left out for someone more industrious like Pav.

You're dropping him before his debut?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Wells and Hemed on 12:17 - Aug 23 with 4536 viewsqueensparker

Was on a Brighton forum seeing what they thought of Hemed, and this is what the player posted on Facebook last night. Definitely seems “the right sort”

(Warning quite a long read)

1:40 AM, England time, middle of the night, Brighton.
Many young players asks me "what is your secret?"
"What do you suggest me to do? Give me a tip! Tell me how you managed to get to the highest levels and stay there for so many years, comparing to many other players, sometimes more talented than you, who did not manage to succeed?
Tonight, just now at this time, I have this urge to write, a sense of commitment, commitment to any young or even older player, to understand what makes the difference, the difference between success and failure. What brought me here? What is keeping me here so many years and what differs me, perhaps, than many others?

Everyone sees and remembers the good forms and the highlights, the goals, assists, wins and celebrations. But what about the difficult times? Where nobody knows what I'm going through. Sleepless nights, insane mental pressure, angers and disappointments. Runnings in the middle of the night, gym training even though I feel like doing nothing, personal trainings even though my mind needs time to relax with the family. This is where, for me, an athlete is measured. The amount of times you fail, get up, and each time get up on your feet again and keep climbing to the highest top.

I've been there, many times. But always when I was there and felt at the lowest place there is, it took out the best of me. It lit up something new in me, pushed me harder to keep persisting, to invest, to improve and to go forward as much as possible, and most important, it reminded me each time that only I will decide where I belong to and how my career will look like.

After a season with one goal for Bnei Yehuda (does anyone remember?) they quickly decided that Tomer Hemed was a nice striker but still not good enough for the Israeli Premier League. So they said.
The next season I already scored 10 goals for Achi Nazareth, who was the weakest team in the league.
I believed in myself. In my way. I was hungry.

In Maccabi Haifa for half a season, Elisha Levi (the manager), thought I was not good enough and did not let me play. I thought different and only made sure to be ready to prove it whenever I get the chance. Since December, after another striker got injured and I got first-team for the first time, I did not leave the first-team and finished as Maccabi Haifa's top scorer. How did that season ended, you ask?! A green championship. I don't think anyone could believe it would happen, but in my head, I had no doubt and that's what helped me do it.

And from Haifa to where? Mallorca. La Liga. "Spanish premier league?!"
I have been exaggerating, according to most pundits in Israel, and I will return to Israel within a few months, according to them, but it turned out that they were wrong in a few years ... During that time I managed to get to be the Israeli player with the most goals in La Liga.

When Eli Gutman (Israel national team manager at the time) called me in his first squad selection, as the national team manager, he told me "I appreciate your way, but you're not my favourite type of striker". He wasn't sure how much I'd play for him. In my mind, I only saw how I was making him regret it and without him believing I would be his first-team striker, until only a super power would be able to remove me from there. Whoever will check will find out that this is exactly what happened.

The second season in Spain, with 11 goals (first season "only" 8) and I feel like in a dream, scoring against Casillas and Real Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia and Atletico Madrid, I still feel sorry that against Barca it didn't happen ...
Last round in the best career's season, and a serious injury. Achilles tendon tear, a very cruel injury to a footballer.
Seven months off the field and the team relegated. You can forget about all the proposals that were waiting around the corner: Newcastle, Sevilla, Everton and Stuttgart.
"Welcome back to Israel!" "After such injury, there is no way you will return to these levels," they hastened to decide ...
"It can not be", "It's not over", I convince myself. I dreamed of getting to the English Premier League too. "What are you insane? First you have to step on your leg", I say to myself. "Right, step by step".
"And then EPL!" We have a long way to go then.

Seven months of exhausting recovery in hard and intensive work, mentally and physically, but with one great faith all along the way that I will come back, big time, and make another dream come true. Another season in La Liga and 30 goals in two years in the Championship League in England did the trick.

Brighton in the first round in the Premier League season 2017/18, we are against Manchester City and you probably imagine who is the first-team striker for the seagulls. Yes, the hungry boy from Achi Nazareth. Round 6 and I'm already with two goals in the best league in the world. Another dream come true. I did it, it's real.

Remember what we talked about? Crises. So while I'm living the dream, playing against the biggest players in the world, without any prior warning came a suspension of three games and basically stopped (for a moment) everything. They claimed that I deliberately stepped on an opponent player during the game (of course it did not happen). And another player got my position in the first-team, the dynamic has changed, the manager has changed his mind. Since then and until now, things have not worked out, I played less, and even for the first time in my career I was left out of the squad. But, throughout this period, with all the difficulty, for a moment I'm not giving up, and never thought it's time to choose the easy way.

Now I am back in a period of uncertainty, and yet, more prepared than ever for the next challenge, the next jump forward and to continue my story, which will allow another child or boy, who dreams of success, to understand that even in worse times, one must not give up and deal with the situation. Always remember that everything depends on yourself, your attitude and your faith. The disappointments and failures are part of the success. Every day must be dedicated to improve, to renew and to advance. Another run after a game you did not take part in, another mental workout to strengthen your confidence, another personal training to improve any parameter that can promote you as a footballer. Do you have a dream? High hopes? Fight for them, set a target, do whatever it takes to achieve it and do not let anything move you away from it. Because in the end, you, just you, will determine how your career will look!

For you. Tomer Hemed.
Wells and Hemed on 13:12 - Aug 23 with 4308 viewsDorse

Hemed and Wells sound like a mismatched detective partnership in a late 70 cop show.

'Damn it, Wells! The DA's on my ass and he wants results! And Mayor Dooley says he wants Hemed on the job!'
'But Chief, Hemed is a loose cannon! He's never been the same since the Voodoo Serial Killer kidnapped his niece and made her eat vegetables!'
(Door bursts open and Hemed appears blacked-up, with a massive afro and wearing a dashiki)
'Ah Hemed, good to see you. How was your undercover assignment with the Black Panthers...?' etc etc etc

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Wells and Hemed on 13:29 - Aug 23 with 4218 viewssmegma

You forgot the most important piece of equipment.

A brain.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024