Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fun and Games in Oz Politics 00:43 - Aug 23 with 1949 viewsisawqpratwcity

A leadership challenge and the Government tearing itself apart.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Fun and Games in Oz Politics on 00:48 - Aug 23 with 1943 viewskensalriser

When are they going to sort out all the immigrants and return the country to the aborigines?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Fun and Games in Oz Politics on 01:02 - Aug 23 with 1934 viewsisawqpratwcity

Fun and Games in Oz Politics on 00:48 - Aug 23 by kensalriser

When are they going to sort out all the immigrants and return the country to the aborigines?

You don't really want me and all the other criminal stock sent back to England, do you?

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/aug/22/peter-dutton-almost-became

Fun and Games in Oz Politics on 01:05 - Aug 23 with 1932 viewsozexile

Politicians all over the world seem to forget that they're there to serve us. What a carry on. If Peter Dutton become PM then the country has gone crazy. He's got thr charisma of a tea towel.
Fun and Games in Oz Politics on 01:15 - Aug 23 with 1922 viewstimcocking

Fun and Games in Oz Politics on 01:05 - Aug 23 by ozexile

Politicians all over the world seem to forget that they're there to serve us. What a carry on. If Peter Dutton become PM then the country has gone crazy. He's got thr charisma of a tea towel.

Serve us? A joke, i presume?

Those Aussie politicians always seem a strange lot. They certainly don't seem anything like any Australians i've ever met. Can't be any worse than our own mind you.
Fun and Games in Oz Politics on 06:27 - Aug 23 with 1863 viewsdistortR

well, Rudd was deposed because he threatened a one-off tax on the huge, devastating mining companies.

the grant recently handed out re the great barrier reef was shocking.

good luck out there
Fun and Games in Oz Politics on 06:48 - Aug 23 with 1844 viewsisawqpratwcity

Fun and Games in Oz Politics on 06:27 - Aug 23 by distortR

well, Rudd was deposed because he threatened a one-off tax on the huge, devastating mining companies.

the grant recently handed out re the great barrier reef was shocking.

good luck out there

Cheers.

The PM is gone and that is crystal clear. Currently he is stalling proceedings to give his Treasurer, Morrison, a chance to drum up the numbers to fight off the challenger, Dutton. Dutton is the darling of the hard-core right and a fairly unpleasant sort of bastard (not that Morrison is that much better). I actually hope Dutton wins as it would create antipathy in the electorate everywhere except Queensland and also a vacuum in the ideological centre that the ALP could exploit, but I think the Libs will, given time to reflect, wimp out and vote Morrison in.

It's still hilarious watching people take one side one day then reverse it the next. It's just gone very quiet because the vacillators are trying to figure out who will win so they then know who to back. Principles be damned, they just don't want to be on the losing side (bad for the career)!

Fun and Games in Oz Politics on 07:42 - Aug 23 with 1799 viewsHoopsie

And the publication of the names of each member who voted against Turnbull in the leadership challenge on the tabloid, hope they back the right horse

Poll: Welcome to QPR Cifuentes! Are we happy?

Fun and Games in Oz Politics on 07:55 - Aug 23 with 1789 viewsisawqpratwcity

Fun and Games in Oz Politics on 07:42 - Aug 23 by Hoopsie

And the publication of the names of each member who voted against Turnbull in the leadership challenge on the tabloid, hope they back the right horse

Yeah, I thought that was a nice touch by Turnbull, demanding to actually see the petition. "You want to white-ant me? Then it's name-and-shame!"

Login to get fewer ads

Fun and Games in Oz Politics on 08:23 - Aug 23 with 1774 viewscolinallcars

The last time I went to Australia, the bloke at customs asked if I had a criminal record. I didn't think you still needed one....
Fun and Games in Oz Politics on 08:29 - Aug 23 with 1767 viewsisawqpratwcity

Fun and Games in Oz Politics on 08:23 - Aug 23 by colinallcars

The last time I went to Australia, the bloke at customs asked if I had a criminal record. I didn't think you still needed one....

Telling that old chestnut qualifies you!

Fun and Games in Oz Politics on 12:20 - Aug 23 with 1690 viewsozranger

When I saw the heading I thought you were talking about the FFA. They seem to want to mirror the Federal Govt in crisis. What has happened there or should I say what is still happening there, is a real mess.
Fun and Games in Oz Politics on 12:32 - Aug 23 with 1675 viewsisawqpratwcity

Fun and Games in Oz Politics on 12:20 - Aug 23 by ozranger

When I saw the heading I thought you were talking about the FFA. They seem to want to mirror the Federal Govt in crisis. What has happened there or should I say what is still happening there, is a real mess.

Oi, don't knock the FFA! Just because it is suffering from being the inbred fiefdom of the Lowy family to the point of shuddering incompetence, it doesn't mean that they can't do such laudable acts as subsidise Usain Bolt to build a career on the pitch. That'll show the world Aussie Football means business!
[Post edited 23 Aug 2018 12:32]

Fun and Games in Oz Politics on 15:12 - Aug 23 with 1598 viewsrunningman75

Is there any ball tampering going on?
Fun and Games in Oz Politics on 16:29 - Aug 23 with 1561 viewsDavieQPR

Fun and Games in Oz Politics on 15:12 - Aug 23 by runningman75

Is there any ball tampering going on?

Now don't get personal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024