Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 7th extinction thread AKA are there any younger (e.g. 1st season) fans here? 17:54 - Aug 24 with 1266 viewsR_from_afar

For every ying there is a yang and all that. Sifting through all the posts by old gits like me on the oldest fan thread made me wonder if there are many Loftforwords posters who are new to Rangers, young people even.

Or is Loftforwords going the way of the great auk and in need of cryogenic assistance?

Come on, don't be shy! Anyone just passed their A Levels and about to do a BSC in Football Club Mismanagement?

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The 7th extinction thread AKA are there any younger (e.g. 1st season) fans here? on 19:39 - Aug 24 with 1211 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Doubt I am the youngest.
The 7th extinction thread AKA are there any younger (e.g. 1st season) fans here? on 19:48 - Aug 24 with 1191 viewsaston_hoop

The 7th extinction thread AKA are there any younger (e.g. 1st season) fans here? on 19:39 - Aug 24 by BazzaInTheLoft

Doubt I am the youngest.

I'm 31, fcking have that grandad! But yeah, I doubt also.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The 7th extinction thread AKA are there any younger (e.g. 1st season) fans here? on 20:08 - Aug 24 with 1166 views2Thomas2Bowles

They are a dying breed, The youth

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

The 7th extinction thread AKA are there any younger (e.g. 1st season) fans here? on 20:17 - Aug 24 with 1151 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The 7th extinction thread AKA are there any younger (e.g. 1st season) fans here? on 19:48 - Aug 24 by aston_hoop

I'm 31, fcking have that grandad! But yeah, I doubt also.

No respect you yunguns.
The 7th extinction thread AKA are there any younger (e.g. 1st season) fans here? on 20:32 - Aug 24 with 1137 viewsRs_Holy

The 7th extinction thread AKA are there any younger (e.g. 1st season) fans here? on 20:17 - Aug 24 by BazzaInTheLoft

No respect you yunguns.

52.5 years old... first game Swansea... I think we won 2-0.... whoops wrong thread 🤪
The 7th extinction thread AKA are there any younger (e.g. 1st season) fans here? on 20:39 - Aug 24 with 1119 viewsPunteR

21 .

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The 7th extinction thread AKA are there any younger (e.g. 1st season) fans here? on 02:39 - Aug 25 with 1051 viewsBoston

The 7th extinction thread AKA are there any younger (e.g. 1st season) fans here? on 20:39 - Aug 24 by PunteR

21 .

Fake news thread starts Monday.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The 7th extinction thread AKA are there any younger (e.g. 1st season) fans here? on 08:04 - Aug 25 with 992 viewsPunteR

The 7th extinction thread AKA are there any younger (e.g. 1st season) fans here? on 02:39 - Aug 25 by Boston

Fake news thread starts Monday.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024