Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve McClaren's Blue and White Army 09:59 - Aug 29 with 1375 viewsstevec

Altogether now.
Steve McClaren's Blue and White Army on 10:15 - Aug 29 with 1345 viewsbeanofire1

Can we get out of the bottom three first?

'I knw I ain't doing much........but doing nothing means a lot to me.'

Steve McClaren's Blue and White Army on 10:24 - Aug 29 with 1327 viewsstevec

Steve McClaren's Blue and White Army on 10:15 - Aug 29 by beanofire1

Can we get out of the bottom three first?

Time to get behind the man.

You'll find there's a lot of fans who revel in 'little Queens Park Rangers', but whatever his record in recent times this is a man who managed England... and he's here.

I don't really care what's gone on since then for him but this club has been in terminal decline for years now and if he's willing to give it a go, then let's get behind him.

There's also the fact that his name, syllable wise, fits perfectly with the song.

So...Steve McClarens Blue and White Army...
Steve McClaren's Blue and White Army on 10:29 - Aug 29 with 1315 viewsbeanofire1

Steve McClaren's Blue and White Army on 10:24 - Aug 29 by stevec

Time to get behind the man.

You'll find there's a lot of fans who revel in 'little Queens Park Rangers', but whatever his record in recent times this is a man who managed England... and he's here.

I don't really care what's gone on since then for him but this club has been in terminal decline for years now and if he's willing to give it a go, then let's get behind him.

There's also the fact that his name, syllable wise, fits perfectly with the song.

So...Steve McClarens Blue and White Army...

I always get behind the team.

'I knw I ain't doing much........but doing nothing means a lot to me.'

Steve McClaren's Blue and White Army on 10:33 - Aug 29 with 1299 viewsDorse

Let's get behind him?

'SteveC In World's Shortest Conga Shock!'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Steve McClaren's Blue and White Army on 11:16 - Aug 29 with 1232 viewsCiderwithRsie

I've nothing against him personally and he has ability. A couple of wins and the bad start will just seem like a bad start.

But at the end of the season (hopefully not before) the questions will be "Did he do what he was asked to do? And is he the man to take us forward?" With Holloway the answers were Yes and (in the Club's opinion) No.

Quite a few worrying signs that the answers might be No and No for Steve, but he deserves some time and our support. Doesn't mean people can't come on here and criticise, criticism can be helpful.
Steve McClaren's Blue and White Army on 11:21 - Aug 29 with 1216 viewsRangersw12

I personally don't like what he's doing as he's clearly going away from the remit but I will always support the team regardless

Just because people don't like the manager doesn't mean they want the club to fail
Steve McClaren's Blue and White Army on 11:22 - Aug 29 with 1215 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Hard to argue that he hasn’t turned things around and changed his approach. After getting thing wrong.

Mark of a pragmatic man.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024