Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corny Joke Warning 16:56 - Aug 29 with 668575 viewsBoston

What vehicle do electricians prefer to drive?

A Volts Wagon.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Corny Joke Warning on 19:29 - Jan 21 with 6463 viewsEsox_Lucius

INTERVIEWER: So, could you name anyone who inspires you?
ME: Peter Piper.
INTERVIEWER: What does he do?
ME: It's hard to say.

The grass is always greener.

Corny Joke Warning on 09:10 - Jan 24 with 6260 viewsMyke

Young, successful businessman out for a drive in his convertible sports car. The sun was beaming, he had the roof rolled back and the wind was blowing through his hair. The only thing spoiling the experience as he sped along narrow country roads was having to swerve past the occasional stray sheep.
He came around a bend and had to brake sharply as a farmer stood in the middle of the road. He was quite elderly, a little overweight, was sweating profusely and was clearly exhausted.
'I'm sorry for bothering you ' puffed the old farmer ' but could you please help me round up my sheep. I've been trying for hours'.
'No problem, man. Happy to help. How many have you got?'
'Oh thank you! ' the farmer cried, 'sixty eight '.
'Well that's easy, man! Seventy' he shouted before speeding off
Corny Joke Warning on 11:35 - Jan 24 with 6198 viewsDorse

A bloke came up to me a said he was going to attack me with a guitar neck. I think it was probably just a fret.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2021 7:53]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Corny Joke Warning on 12:28 - Jan 24 with 6183 viewsjohann28

So there's this chap staying in one of those New York hotels. Rings the reception desk.

"Hey sorry but you've got to send someone up here. Just had a row with the wife and she's gone all hysterical and saying that she's going to throw herself out of the window!!!'

'Mmm, I'm sorry sir' says the guy on the desk. 'we can't do anything, it's a personal matter.'

'Don't give me that' he says, 'the Fk g window won't open, so it's a maintenance matter.'
Corny Joke Warning on 18:55 - Jan 25 with 6063 viewsMyke

Corny Joke Warning on 17:29 - Sep 17 by hubble

I was reading this book today, The History Of Glue. I couldn't put it down.

Neil Armstrong had a similar problem when he was reading a novel on the moon
Corny Joke Warning on 21:07 - Jan 26 with 5897 viewsEsox_Lucius

I was on an Australian cooking show and made meringue and I got a round of applause which shocked me as they usually boo meringues.

Corny Joke Warning on 21:08 - Jan 26 with 5895 viewsEsox_Lucius

I can't remember if I have already posted this so apologies in advance...
Two priests decided to go to Hawaii on their holidays. They were determined to make this a real vacation by not wearing anything that would identify them as clergy. As soon as the plane landed they headed for a store and bought some really outrageous shorts, shirts, sandals, sunglasses etc.
The next morning they went to the beach dressed in their 'tourist' garb. They were sitting on beach chairs, enjoying a drink, the sunshine and the scenery when a 'drop dead gorgeous' topless blonde came walking straight towards them. . . They couldn't help but stare. As the blonde passed them she smiled and said 'Good Morning, Father ~ Good Morning, Father,' Nodding and addressing each of them individually, Then she passed on by. They were both stunned. How in the world did she know they were priests? So the next day, they went back to the store and Bought even more outrageous outfits..
Once again, in their new attire, they settled down in their chairs to enjoy the sunshine. After a little while, the same gorgeous topless blonde came walking toward them. Again she nodded at each of them and said 'Good morning, Father ~ Good morning, Father,' and started to walk away. One of the priests couldn't stand it any longer and said, 'Just a minute, young lady.' 'Yes, Father?' 'We are priests and proud of it, but I have to know, how in the world did you know we are priests, dressed as we are?'
She replied, 'Father, it's me, Sister Kathleen.'

Corny Joke Warning on 10:51 - Jan 28 with 5783 viewsEsox_Lucius

I said to my doctor " I applied that pile cream you gave me & I got a very nasty reaction"
"Where did you apply it?" He asked.
I said " On the bus"

Login to get fewer ads

Corny Joke Warning on 11:46 - Jan 28 with 5745 viewsMyke

Firefighter races into a office complex brandishing a screwdriver over his head. He charges in and out of each office shouting 'This is not a drill'!!
Corny Joke Warning on 20:40 - Jan 29 with 5637 viewsMyke

Decided to cycle to the offy for a bottle of Gin. The I thought, what if I fall off my bike on the way home and break the bottle? So I drank it there and then. And it was just as well I did, because I fell off my bike six times on the way home.
Corny Joke Warning on 21:04 - Jan 29 with 5615 viewsEsox_Lucius

I went to the doctors about my lack of hearing! He gave me some drops, and told me to put two in my beers every day!
I have been doing it for a fortnight now, and it hasn’t made a bit of difference!

Corny Joke Warning on 23:06 - Jan 29 with 5561 viewsloftboy

SPORTS UPDATE

The Arabian Knights Formula 1 Flying Carpet Team have had half of their competitors disqualified after it was found they were using performance enhancing rugs.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Corny Joke Warning on 12:37 - Jan 30 with 5446 viewsEsox_Lucius

My neighbour spent all day yesterday laying out turf in his front garden.
Then last night someone stole it.
He’s back out there now, looking forlorn.

Corny Joke Warning on 14:02 - Jan 30 with 5419 viewsMyke

Corny Joke Warning on 23:06 - Jan 29 by loftboy

SPORTS UPDATE

The Arabian Knights Formula 1 Flying Carpet Team have had half of their competitors disqualified after it was found they were using performance enhancing rugs.

I also heard rumours of a Russian Olympic Tug-O -War team that were disqualified for pushing
Corny Joke Warning on 14:06 - Jan 30 with 5418 viewsMyke

A mate of mine who used to work as a bouncer, got himself a new job as a prison warden. Sadly, he got sacked after only a few hours. Seems anyone that was causing trouble, he chucked them out.
Corny Joke Warning on 14:19 - Jan 30 with 5404 viewscolinallcars

I was in a restaurant before lockdown. I said to the waitress “excuse me, what's the soupe du jour?”
She said with a smile, “I'll find out sir”
She returned and said “that's the soup of the day sir”
Corny Joke Warning on 20:30 - Jan 30 with 5330 viewsEsox_Lucius

I am off to see a musical later, it is about a tiler who rips off all his customers. It is called Roofer On The Fiddle"

Corny Joke Warning on 20:46 - Jan 30 with 5323 viewsEsox_Lucius

Just spent £300 on hiring a limousine and discovered the fee doesn't include a driver.
Can't believe I've spent all that money and have nothing to chauffer it!

Corny Joke Warning on 13:17 - Jan 31 with 5244 viewsEsox_Lucius

I went into our local jewellers and asked the assistant for a watch battery. He said "Is it for a clock"? "How the hell should I know" I said, "that's why I need a battery"

Corny Joke Warning on 13:27 - Jan 31 with 5231 viewsMyke

Went into a discount store to buy a ruler for school. Youth at the checkout, barely looked from his phone and drawled 'you wanna steel one?' I said, 'no, I'm happy to pay for it.'
Corny Joke Warning on 21:34 - Jan 31 with 5159 viewsDorse

A lady goes to the doctor for a physical and all seems normal until the breast exam. Her left one is normal in all respects, however, the right one is almost down to her waist. The doctor asks her what has happened. She replies:
'Well, it's like this. When my husband and I are intimate, he tends to favour the right one over the left.'
'Madam', says the doctor, 'we all have our favourites'.
'Ah', says she, 'but we don't all have bunk beds'.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Corny Joke Warning on 01:36 - Feb 2 with 5033 viewsBoston

Uri Geller...very difficult to stab.

Bought an alcoholic ginger beer the other day....he wasn't exactly overjoyed.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Corny Joke Warning on 11:39 - Feb 2 with 4920 viewsEsox_Lucius

My friend was talking about all the strange objects left on London Transport buses and trains including an artificial leg left on a bus he said "how would you leave your artificial leg on the bus? I said “it must've been one of those buses you
hop on and hop off"

Corny Joke Warning on 15:18 - Feb 2 with 4890 viewsEsox_Lucius

Our daughter has told us that she will not be going to university as she wants to become a steam roller driver.
We said we weren't happy about it but we wouldn't stand in her way.

Corny Joke Warning on 15:46 - Feb 2 with 4879 viewsloftus77

Corny Joke Warning on 09:10 - Jan 24 by Myke

Young, successful businessman out for a drive in his convertible sports car. The sun was beaming, he had the roof rolled back and the wind was blowing through his hair. The only thing spoiling the experience as he sped along narrow country roads was having to swerve past the occasional stray sheep.
He came around a bend and had to brake sharply as a farmer stood in the middle of the road. He was quite elderly, a little overweight, was sweating profusely and was clearly exhausted.
'I'm sorry for bothering you ' puffed the old farmer ' but could you please help me round up my sheep. I've been trying for hours'.
'No problem, man. Happy to help. How many have you got?'
'Oh thank you! ' the farmer cried, 'sixty eight '.
'Well that's easy, man! Seventy' he shouted before speeding off

With my befuddled lockdown brain, that took me a (little) while....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024