Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sean Goss 09:41 - Aug 31 with 8593 viewsenfieldargh

Am I right in saying we paid £500,000 for him and does Man Utd having a buy back clause in place mean we can send him back for a refund?

I suppose we would have to find him first

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Sean Goss on 09:44 - Aug 31 with 5961 viewswortonranger

DId anyone sign for delivery? perhaps he’s gone back in the black box the delivery driver left him in ?
Sean Goss on 10:13 - Aug 31 with 5801 viewsToast_R

On a serious note, what a waste of money he's been. Another Man United dodgy motor. When will that particular lesson be learned?
Sean Goss on 10:16 - Aug 31 with 5793 viewsEsox_Lucius

That Gary Micklewhite was shit too.

The grass is always greener.

Sean Goss on 10:24 - Aug 31 with 5754 viewsozexile

What's his latest injury? His heart can't be in it.
Sean Goss on 10:27 - Aug 31 with 5732 viewsonlyrinmoray

Interesting that he always seemed fit when on loan to Glasgow Rangers Speaking to a blue bigot recently and he rated him and said he was wanted back by Olly that's why he came back
Sean Goss on 10:32 - Aug 31 with 5691 viewsqpr1976

Sean Goss on 10:27 - Aug 31 by onlyrinmoray

Interesting that he always seemed fit when on loan to Glasgow Rangers Speaking to a blue bigot recently and he rated him and said he was wanted back by Olly that's why he came back

From what I saw & read, he started brightly at GR but fell away badly and ended up being subbed after 30 ish mins in his last game for them.
I would rather have loaned him out to Rotherham (or Rotherhithe) than Manning !
Sean Goss on 10:37 - Aug 31 with 5665 viewsozexile

From my sketchy memory he had a strain about 7 weeks ago?. A strain is 2 weeks maybe.
Bear in mind we've all played with strains and we didn't have physios masseuses etc.
So if he's fit now he'll be 4 or 5 werks to work on match fitness.
I don't reckon we'll see him till xmas.
Sean Goss on 10:39 - Aug 31 with 5644 viewsMick_S

Sean Goss on 10:13 - Aug 31 by Toast_R

On a serious note, what a waste of money he's been. Another Man United dodgy motor. When will that particular lesson be learned?

Robin Van Persie was good but I accept he didn't play for us.

Did he not refuse to go out on loan to a league 1/2 club as he didn't quite fancy it? Perhaps he's just not the right sort.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Login to get fewer ads

Sean Goss on 10:40 - Aug 31 with 5631 viewsbosh67

Sean Goss on 10:16 - Aug 31 by Esox_Lucius

That Gary Micklewhite was shit too.

Oh really?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Sean Goss on 10:48 - Aug 31 with 5568 viewsqprd

just too lightweight

needs to take any loan he can get and get on a football pitch playing meaningful first team minutes

hes nowhere near ready to scrap in a Championship relegation fight
Sean Goss on 11:02 - Aug 31 with 5486 viewseastside_r

We have had a lot of dross from that route since Micklewhite.

We keep falling for the 'they've come through the ManU academy so they must be quite good' schtick.

All clubs release players, some bad and some that eventually come good.

As for signings, even ManU get it wrong, for every Cantona there is a Djemba-djemba.

For me the jury is out on Goss, I have not seen enough of him although I agree he does look lightweight.
Sean Goss on 11:25 - Aug 31 with 5383 viewsNorthernr

Just not bothered about playing any actual football. Happy to sit in Man Utd's reserves for years, happy to sit in our reserves, turned down loan moves, went and ponsed about in Scotland for a bit until even they bombed him out.

Archetypal modern academy footballer. Likes the cars and the holidays and the Instagram. Playing any actual first team football? Not so much.
Sean Goss on 11:33 - Aug 31 with 5322 viewsqprxtc

Goss? He'll never be famous and you'll never see his picture in the papers.

Oooherrrr.
Sean Goss on 11:43 - Aug 31 with 5275 viewspaulparker

Sean Goss on 11:25 - Aug 31 by Northernr

Just not bothered about playing any actual football. Happy to sit in Man Utd's reserves for years, happy to sit in our reserves, turned down loan moves, went and ponsed about in Scotland for a bit until even they bombed him out.

Archetypal modern academy footballer. Likes the cars and the holidays and the Instagram. Playing any actual first team football? Not so much.

I watched the Hibs 5-5 game with Rangers last season and he was woeful , he didn't want to fight, scrap or get his kit dirty , he then had a temper tantrum and started thumping the dug out when he was quite rightly taken off ,
just think what we could do with that 500k now , an awful signing , he makes Tozer look like Pirlo

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Sean Goss on 11:52 - Aug 31 with 5240 viewsHarbour

JI sung Park Rio Ferdinand Sean Goss say no more please do not sign any more ex manure players
Sean Goss on 12:21 - Aug 31 with 5131 viewsbosh67

He definitely can play and has a great left foot but as Clive says, not really bothered about playing football. Shame but we have a lot of good youngsters and he really should have his contract terminated, even if he did cost us £500K.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Sean Goss on 12:24 - Aug 31 with 5094 views2Thomas2Bowles

Sean Goss on 12:21 - Aug 31 by bosh67

He definitely can play and has a great left foot but as Clive says, not really bothered about playing football. Shame but we have a lot of good youngsters and he really should have his contract terminated, even if he did cost us £500K.

Should ship the poser out ASAP

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Sean Goss on 12:36 - Aug 31 with 5045 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Another lowlight in recruiting from Les - it's not just about skills - it is about having the right character and this bloke is lightweight - no heart - just another modern footballer - coining it in for no effort.
If he demonstrated as much effort in his career as his image - we'd probably have a decent player
Another Man United dud
Sean Goss on 13:27 - Aug 31 with 4932 viewsdubaistu

Don’t know if any vacancies available?
Sean Goss on 13:31 - Aug 31 with 4916 viewsessextaxiboy

Sean Goss on 11:52 - Aug 31 by Harbour

JI sung Park Rio Ferdinand Sean Goss say no more please do not sign any more ex manure players

If they are any good they wont let them go , why would they ?
Sean Goss on 13:32 - Aug 31 with 4909 viewsdanehoop

Sean Goss on 12:36 - Aug 31 by superhoopdownunder

Another lowlight in recruiting from Les - it's not just about skills - it is about having the right character and this bloke is lightweight - no heart - just another modern footballer - coining it in for no effort.
If he demonstrated as much effort in his career as his image - we'd probably have a decent player
Another Man United dud

How many times have you actually see. Him play?

Never knowingly understood

Sean Goss on 13:37 - Aug 31 with 4884 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Sean Goss on 13:32 - Aug 31 by danehoop

How many times have you actually see. Him play?

I've watched his 6 games for us and 4 or 5 of his games when on loan at Rangers.
Sean Goss on 01:40 - Sep 1 with 4577 viewssmegma

I saw Man United reserves last season and they were gash. Thumped 3-1 by Brentford at Griffin Park.Weirdly, they got relegated , which is a new one on me.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/manchester-united-ne
[Post edited 1 Sep 2018 2:01]
Sean Goss on 02:50 - Sep 1 with 4521 viewstimcocking

Sean Goss on 12:36 - Aug 31 by superhoopdownunder

Another Man United dud

?

I'd say our recruiting, all things considered, has been pretty good since Les has come in. You can't win 'em all, especially when you're gambling on youngsters. I'd absolutely prefer to take a gamble on a promising youngster or a Conor Washington type from the league below than drafting in expensive proven mediocre 35 year olds for half a season.

I find it unbelievable to hear people knocking Les. To me, that's why the club is in trouble.
Sean Goss on 08:38 - Sep 1 with 4306 viewsToast_R

Sean Goss on 02:50 - Sep 1 by timcocking

?

I'd say our recruiting, all things considered, has been pretty good since Les has come in. You can't win 'em all, especially when you're gambling on youngsters. I'd absolutely prefer to take a gamble on a promising youngster or a Conor Washington type from the league below than drafting in expensive proven mediocre 35 year olds for half a season.

I find it unbelievable to hear people knocking Les. To me, that's why the club is in trouble.

I think it's only right that we do question his involvement in the recruitment though. There have been some notable lemons under his remit. JET, Morrison, Goss - three players there who seem to fail on attitude, two of which had a track record as long as your arm for it before they signed.

There's going to be successful ones and bad ones naturally but questioning his job shouldn't insight wrath like you're criticising the Quran which appears to be the attitude of some supporters.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024