Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Return of the Racist 00:55 - Sep 4 with 5961 viewsLazyFan

And in other alleged news......
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/7168729/john-terry-aston-villa-back-stev

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

Return of the Racist on 07:31 - Sep 4 with 5777 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Villa truly are on the 5hit or bust trajectory.
Return of the Racist on 07:54 - Sep 4 with 5730 viewscolinallcars

I hope he goes back there to set the seal on another expensive and doomed crack at promotion.
Return of the Racist on 08:12 - Sep 4 with 5679 viewsBlue_Castello

Well theres no question Villa desperately need another centre half , Sheffield proved that if you attack them they are weak. The owners have already pressed the gamble button as they are in their third year of FFP, what's another few million to the billionaires, maybe they have seen our fine and thought it's worth the gamble as presumably they wouldn't get hit as hard.

Be great to see the Racist take up the challenge his legs looked shot in the play off final and we made him look stupid at Villa Park, need to get Manning back for a repeat performance.....
[Post edited 4 Sep 2018 8:22]
Return of the Racist on 08:15 - Sep 4 with 5668 viewsDorse

Return of the Racist on 07:31 - Sep 4 by WrightUp5hit___

Villa truly are on the 5hit or bust trajectory.

If they want him back, they are clearly busting for a 5hit.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Return of the Racist on 08:17 - Sep 4 with 5667 viewsMytch_QPR

I'm starting to quite enjoy this soap opera / sitcom.

I can only imagine that Brucey is still working for The Bluenoses and is on a secret mission to spunk all of Villa's cash whilst keeping them in The Championship and plunging them into a financial black hole.

Apparently they chartered a private jet to fly over and sign CB Harold Moukoubu (I think that's his name), then returned without his signature and loaned out their only other fit CB Tommy Elphick.

And their motto is 'Prepared'.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Return of the Racist on 09:11 - Sep 4 with 5521 viewssmegma

Two Villa mates inform he was one of their best players last season and would be welcomed back.
Return of the Racist on 09:55 - Sep 4 with 5460 viewsTacticalR

Hard to forget the sight of Manning breezing past him to score at Villa Park last season.

Air hostess clique

Return of the Racist on 10:05 - Sep 4 with 5426 viewsWilly_WonkR

I've been wondering whether I've missing something with Villa over the holiday season. I saw all the reports about their financial struggles and I understand that they got new owners but they then go spending a load of cash getting in Bolasie, Abrahams and possibly Terry.
This is obviously financed by the owners and not the club so appears to be exactly the sort of thing that FFP is supposed to stop. Is this the case or have the found money by more legitimate (FFP friendly) means elsewhere?
If I do understand this correctly what baffles me the most is the complete lack of reporting on the fact that they will be in a worse financial position if they don't get promoted and they'll get fines and transfer embargoes on top. I know a lot of clubs are going for the all or nothing approach but Villa seem the most blatant.
Login to get fewer ads

Return of the Racist on 10:07 - Sep 4 with 5416 viewsNorthernr

Return of the Racist on 09:11 - Sep 4 by smegma

Two Villa mates inform he was one of their best players last season and would be welcomed back.

First half of the season maybe, second half he was gone. Smith bullied him in our game there and he was embarrassing in the play-off final.
Return of the Racist on 10:27 - Sep 4 with 5374 viewsdavman

Return of the Racist on 10:05 - Sep 4 by Willy_WonkR

I've been wondering whether I've missing something with Villa over the holiday season. I saw all the reports about their financial struggles and I understand that they got new owners but they then go spending a load of cash getting in Bolasie, Abrahams and possibly Terry.
This is obviously financed by the owners and not the club so appears to be exactly the sort of thing that FFP is supposed to stop. Is this the case or have the found money by more legitimate (FFP friendly) means elsewhere?
If I do understand this correctly what baffles me the most is the complete lack of reporting on the fact that they will be in a worse financial position if they don't get promoted and they'll get fines and transfer embargoes on top. I know a lot of clubs are going for the all or nothing approach but Villa seem the most blatant.

You'll be even more confused when they breach the rules and the league take another two years to appoint the independent panel to administer the "punishment" which will be for the owners to wipe the debt (which is what our lot did to try to hide ourridiculous debt up in the first place) and a slap on the wrist to "not do it again".

There will be no embargo and Villa will carry on again next season as if nothing has gone wrong...

These rules only punish the smaller clubs who dare to get owners who want to spend; it's perfectly alright if some team like Villa does.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Return of the Racist on 10:39 - Sep 4 with 5334 viewssmegma

Return of the Racist on 10:07 - Sep 4 by Northernr

First half of the season maybe, second half he was gone. Smith bullied him in our game there and he was embarrassing in the play-off final.

In your opinion, I was relating my friends opinions. Which I don't agree with as whenenever I saw clips of Villa he looked to be off the pace and leaving his player unmarked quite a lot. When we won at Villa he looked even more shocking than before. If they do bring him back it shows how desperate they must be. He should retire gracefully.
Return of the Racist on 11:05 - Sep 4 with 5282 viewsKonk

Return of the Racist on 09:55 - Sep 4 by TacticalR

Hard to forget the sight of Manning breezing past him to score at Villa Park last season.

Impossible to forget the sight of him sobbing at the end of the play-off final, as ten year old Jack Grealish clutched Captain Leader-Legend to his bosom to comfort the disconsolate 37 year old youngster. Poor John Terry, realising that he might now never get the opportunity to theatrically refuse to play against his beloved Chelsea. What a bed-wetting cu nt.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Return of the Racist on 11:20 - Sep 4 with 5244 viewsMytch_QPR

Return of the Racist on 10:39 - Sep 4 by smegma

In your opinion, I was relating my friends opinions. Which I don't agree with as whenenever I saw clips of Villa he looked to be off the pace and leaving his player unmarked quite a lot. When we won at Villa he looked even more shocking than before. If they do bring him back it shows how desperate they must be. He should retire gracefully.

It's hard to imagine him doing anything 'gracefully'...

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Return of the Racist on 11:28 - Sep 4 with 5227 viewsWilly_WonkR

Return of the Racist on 10:27 - Sep 4 by davman

You'll be even more confused when they breach the rules and the league take another two years to appoint the independent panel to administer the "punishment" which will be for the owners to wipe the debt (which is what our lot did to try to hide ourridiculous debt up in the first place) and a slap on the wrist to "not do it again".

There will be no embargo and Villa will carry on again next season as if nothing has gone wrong...

These rules only punish the smaller clubs who dare to get owners who want to spend; it's perfectly alright if some team like Villa does.

I've never bought into the idea that little clubs get treated differently larger clubs. It seems like a convenient explanation for smaller clubs to make. I'm happy to be proved wrong though if there are examples of like for like crimes but unequal punishments.
If Bournemouth are little and plucky as everyone seems to believe then surely they should have got a larger fine. Their 'crime' wasn't the same as ours though as it was committed under different rules.
Sheff Wed are a big club albeit not at the top table in recent times. It will be interesting to see what punishment they get if at all.
Return of the Racist on 15:57 - Sep 4 with 4992 viewssmegma

Return of the Racist on 11:05 - Sep 4 by Konk

Impossible to forget the sight of him sobbing at the end of the play-off final, as ten year old Jack Grealish clutched Captain Leader-Legend to his bosom to comfort the disconsolate 37 year old youngster. Poor John Terry, realising that he might now never get the opportunity to theatrically refuse to play against his beloved Chelsea. What a bed-wetting cu nt.

Not a fan of someone who orchestrates himself being subbed on 26 minutes in his final game at Stalag Fulham Broadway then ??
Return of the Racist on 16:49 - Sep 4 with 4905 viewsDorse

Return of the Racist on 15:57 - Sep 4 by smegma

Not a fan of someone who orchestrates himself being subbed on 26 minutes in his final game at Stalag Fulham Broadway then ??

Forget orchestrates, I'd settle for castrates himself getting subbed on 26 mins.

Return of the Racist on 16:51 - Sep 4 with 4903 viewsKonk

Return of the Racist on 15:57 - Sep 4 by smegma

Of all the indignities that Sunderland's owners, players and officials have heaped upon their supporters over the past few years, their shameful participation in that embarrassing farce was surely the most cringeworthy. The ref should have abandoned the game there and then with all participating players punched in the nuts as they made their way off the pitch. The only way they could have made themselves look more supine and weak, is if they'd all knelt down as the players went through the pre-match handshakes, and taken it in turns to take Terry's rancid Chelsea coc k in their pox-ridden gobs.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Return of the Racist on 18:53 - Sep 4 with 4731 viewscollegeranger

Return of the Racist on 16:51 - Sep 4 by Konk

Of all the indignities that Sunderland's owners, players and officials have heaped upon their supporters over the past few years, their shameful participation in that embarrassing farce was surely the most cringeworthy. The ref should have abandoned the game there and then with all participating players punched in the nuts as they made their way off the pitch. The only way they could have made themselves look more supine and weak, is if they'd all knelt down as the players went through the pre-match handshakes, and taken it in turns to take Terry's rancid Chelsea coc k in their pox-ridden gobs.

Well said that man !
Return of the Racist on 19:25 - Sep 4 with 4682 viewsAgedR

Return of the Racist on 09:55 - Sep 4 by TacticalR

Wasn’t hard for McLaren to forget

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Return of the Racist on 21:12 - Sep 4 with 4554 viewsGroveR

The excellent David Squires got the right of this at the time

https://www.theguardian.com/football/picture/2016/feb/01/david-squires-on-john-t

Plus a view on McLaren's appointment

https://www.theguardian.com/football/ng-interactive/2018/aug/21/david-squires-on
Return of the Racist on 21:17 - Sep 4 with 4542 viewsDorse

Return of the Racist on 16:51 - Sep 4 by Konk

'LFW Denies Account Data Breach - Konk And Bluce Are Not Same Person Says Embattled Whittingham'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024