Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Strictly come dancing - QPR link! 20:49 - Sep 12 with 20995 viewsHantsR

Forgive me father, for I have sinned. I just skipped through the opening programme, mainly for lascivious purposes and Nile Rodgers, but was slightly surprised to see a QPR scarf being wafted by one of the new contestants. Sean Walsh - a comedian allegedly but a fervent QPR supporter.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2018 22:22]
Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 23:34 - Oct 8 with 3039 viewsbosh67

It's just nice to see someone involved with the club scoring.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 08:41 - Oct 9 with 2856 viewsLunarJetman

Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 10:19 - Oct 8 by Northernr

Mental isn't it?

Doesn't look like he did apologise to his girlfriend though does it...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-45793242
Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 09:09 - Oct 9 with 2817 viewsMick_S

Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 08:41 - Oct 9 by LunarJetman

She got the cat.

Thank God.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 09:26 - Oct 9 with 2804 viewsrobith

I guess he's only apologising because of the large amount of female viewers, but cheaters and gaslighters are scum, f**k him.
Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 09:43 - Oct 9 with 2774 viewsdaveB

Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 08:41 - Oct 9 by LunarJetman

He may well have done but his misses may have no accepted it, we'll never know and really shouldn't care
Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 09:57 - Oct 9 with 2752 viewsLunarJetman

Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 09:43 - Oct 9 by daveB

He may well have done but his misses may have no accepted it, we'll never know and really shouldn't care

Well she's saying he's not...
Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 10:14 - Oct 9 with 2725 viewsRs_Holy

Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 09:43 - Oct 9 by daveB

He'll be gone by Sunday.... probably!
Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 10:15 - Oct 9 with 2725 viewsdaveB

Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 09:57 - Oct 9 by LunarJetman

Well she's saying he's not...

that's one side of the story, it's between them though, all very odd making statements on twitter rather than talking to each other
Login to get fewer ads

Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 10:32 - Oct 9 with 2697 viewsstevec

Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 10:15 - Oct 9 by daveB

that's one side of the story, it's between them though, all very odd making statements on twitter rather than talking to each other

Don't go near that twitter bóllocks but from what I've read in the paper a kiss in the street has now turned into him being labelled as 'controlling'.

Poor blokes going to end up buried under an avalanche of hashtags.
Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 10:56 - Oct 9 with 2665 viewsPhildo

No one other than the people involved know what went on (save that a man kissed a woman) but his ex has torched his career in the current climate.
Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 11:01 - Oct 9 with 2647 viewsingeminate

Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 10:15 - Oct 9 by daveB

He's a moron. Appearing on one of the most high profile shows on telly he's kissing his dance partner on the street in full public view. On his girlfriend's birthday.
Of course it's a story, I've never watched the show and even I've heard of the "strictly curse".

She's made him out to be a bit of a knob and I've always thought he comes over as a smug bully type so fits to me. Appreciate some on here will know him/have a different view and fair play.

Don't get the moaning that he shouldn't be getting this scrutiny though. He's signed up for a celebrity show and is no doubt being decently paid for it. It's the dictionary definition of comes with the territory.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 11:08 - Oct 9 with 2618 viewsTacticalR

Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 23:25 - Oct 8 by markrtid

Imagine if people got as angry about climate change as they did about two 'celebrities' kissing?

It's all a matter of presentation. I propose a new B-list celeb reality show entitled 'Strictly Come Climate Change' featuring snogging in the Arctic.

Air hostess clique

Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 11:12 - Oct 9 with 2593 viewsMick_S

Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 11:08 - Oct 9 by TacticalR

It's all a matter of presentation. I propose a new B-list celeb reality show entitled 'Strictly Come Climate Change' featuring snogging in the Arctic.

Snow, snow, thick, thick snow.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 11:31 - Oct 9 with 2546 viewsconnell10

Walsh seems a bit of a dick!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 11:33 - Oct 9 with 2532 viewsmakaveli1882

Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 11:31 - Oct 9 by connell10

Nice chap every time I've met him and spoke to him, last time being after the Millwall game.
Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 12:38 - Oct 9 with 2432 viewsHayesender

Ah well, at least he's still got QPR to cheer him up

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 13:23 - Oct 9 with 2324 viewsthame_hoops

wow the dancer is a stunner, you can see why he kissed her
Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 13:32 - Oct 9 with 2298 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I'm liking the ginge.

Strange looking girl.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 13:33 - Oct 9 with 2295 viewsNorthernr

No idea what that, or the earlier comment from somebody else about him being arrogant and a bully, come from. You should get to know people before passing comment on what they're like.
Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 13:48 - Oct 9 with 2255 viewsconnell10

Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 13:33 - Oct 9 by Northernr

No idea what that, or the earlier comment from somebody else about him being arrogant and a bully, come from. You should get to know people before passing comment on what they're like.

I can comment on him if i want! Unlike you mate i dont know him personally but when ive seen him on tv he comes across to me as a bit of a dick , thats my personal view.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 13:55 - Oct 9 with 2234 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Used to see him drowning kittens in the Grand Union.

Not really, but he was always around Shepherds Bush when I lived there and seemed alright.
Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 13:55 - Oct 9 with 2233 viewsSimonJames

I like him.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 14:04 - Oct 9 with 2197 viewsted_hendrix

Strictly Come Dancing?

Get the fu ck outta here.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 14:05 - Oct 9 with 2192 viewsdaveB

Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 11:01 - Oct 9 by ingeminate

He's a moron. Appearing on one of the most high profile shows on telly he's kissing his dance partner on the street in full public view. On his girlfriend's birthday.
Of course it's a story, I've never watched the show and even I've heard of the "strictly curse".

She's made him out to be a bit of a knob and I've always thought he comes over as a smug bully type so fits to me. Appreciate some on here will know him/have a different view and fair play.

Don't get the moaning that he shouldn't be getting this scrutiny though. He's signed up for a celebrity show and is no doubt being decently paid for it. It's the dictionary definition of comes with the territory.

All seems a bit over the top to me, he's on a dancing show and kissed someone, big deal.

I get his girlfriend being upset with him but don't understand some of the stuff said on here about him, not sure it should come with the territory to have your character assassinated because you appeared on a dancing show
Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 14:19 - Oct 9 with 2153 viewsNorthernr

Strictly come dancing - QPR link! on 14:05 - Oct 9 by daveB

All seems a bit over the top to me, he's on a dancing show and kissed someone, big deal.

I get his girlfriend being upset with him but don't understand some of the stuff said on here about him, not sure it should come with the territory to have your character assassinated because you appeared on a dancing show

Agree. Man makes mistake after a drink. I bet everybody on this thread has done something they're not very proud of at some point, and yet everybody feels free to pass judgement, start slagging him off etc. He's got press outside his door, his face is everywhere, just imagine that. Imagine last time you made a mistake you had all of this. It's mental, and when everybody else has moved on to whatever they move on to he's left to pick up the pieces of his life after one silly mistake. He's just a bloke like most of us on here, loves his football, loves QPR, done something a bit silly.

There's an awful lot of perfect people around all of a sudden with stones to throw. Victoria Derbyshire getting all worthy and solemn about it all this morning, leaving out the hilarious anecdote about the time she ran off with her co-host's husband at Radio Five, for example.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024