Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fantastic news! Sunderland sack lazy f*ck. 06:55 - Sep 13 with 2564 viewsnix

Just read on the Beeb that Sunderland have sacked Djilobodji’s contract for turning up back at training late and unfit. They’ve finally lost patience with him. Obviously he came from the scum! Hopefully they’ll be no repercussions from the PFA or legal action. I’d love this to become commonplace, so these p*sstakers have to stop p*sstaking.
Fantastic news! Sunderland sack lazy f*ck. on 07:28 - Sep 13 with 2484 viewskingsburyR

Here comes Gordon Taylor who needs to justify his £2 million + salary by talking a load of bollix.

Football is done for.

Sunderland will probably have to reinstate him AND give him a pay rise soon enough.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Fantastic news! Sunderland sack lazy f*ck. on 07:45 - Sep 13 with 2440 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Fantastic news! Sunderland sack lazy f*ck. on 07:28 - Sep 13 by kingsburyR

Here comes Gordon Taylor who needs to justify his £2 million + salary by talking a load of bollix.

Football is done for.

Sunderland will probably have to reinstate him AND give him a pay rise soon enough.

To lawfully dismiss someone, you need a fair reason and to follow a fair procedure. I assume with a name like this, this guy is of ethnic origin, so as long as he can’t argue that other white/Brits for example weren’t treated more favourably i.e. not sacked in the same circumstances, then SAFC might be on solid footing.

It would assist if his contract explicitly stated dismissal was a possible consequence of course, but if not, then in terms of a fair reason, I’d think SAFC would seek to argue they’ve lost mutual trust and confidence and/or dismissal is for what is known as ‘some other substantial reason’.

Good for them! As said above, it’s about time clubs grew a pair, as it is that players realise the realities of many folks out there. However, as with all these things; wait until some facts appear before we pass judgment in the court of public opinion.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Fantastic news! Sunderland sack lazy f*ck. on 07:52 - Sep 13 with 2415 viewsTGRRRSSS

Essentially they offered him ways of finding alternative employment, they then asked him to return and when he finally did (after he was meant to) he returned in an unfit state for work.

Here's hoping PFA do not involve themselves but...…….

Nonetheless Chelsea got £8m for that!
Fantastic news! Sunderland sack lazy f*ck. on 08:12 - Sep 13 with 2376 viewsnix

Fantastic news! Sunderland sack lazy f*ck. on 07:45 - Sep 13 by PlanetHonneywood

To lawfully dismiss someone, you need a fair reason and to follow a fair procedure. I assume with a name like this, this guy is of ethnic origin, so as long as he can’t argue that other white/Brits for example weren’t treated more favourably i.e. not sacked in the same circumstances, then SAFC might be on solid footing.

It would assist if his contract explicitly stated dismissal was a possible consequence of course, but if not, then in terms of a fair reason, I’d think SAFC would seek to argue they’ve lost mutual trust and confidence and/or dismissal is for what is known as ‘some other substantial reason’.

Good for them! As said above, it’s about time clubs grew a pair, as it is that players realise the realities of many folks out there. However, as with all these things; wait until some facts appear before we pass judgment in the court of public opinion.

That’s an interesting summary of the legal position. I would have thought that SAFC would have been extra careful to follow legal procedures to the letter because of his ethnic origin. Obviously we wouldn’t want to see players treated differently because of this in any case. They would have to have been extremely unlucky as a club to have another player who took the p*ss to quite this level but I’m not sure of the facts around this. Also the complicating factor is not just the legal position between the club and the player but the massive power yielded by the PFA. It will be fascinating to see how this plays out.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2018 8:16]
Fantastic news! Sunderland sack lazy f*ck. on 08:42 - Sep 13 with 2292 viewsmakaveli1882

Hahaha don't speak to so, If he ends up at one Club on trial then I know who they are.
Fantastic news! Sunderland sack lazy f*ck. on 09:16 - Sep 13 with 2205 viewsLblock

8 million large plus wages for the square root of feck all

How VERY Queens Park Rangers of them

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Fantastic news! Sunderland sack lazy f*ck. on 09:18 - Sep 13 with 2201 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Fantastic news! Sunderland sack lazy f*ck. on 08:12 - Sep 13 by nix

That’s an interesting summary of the legal position. I would have thought that SAFC would have been extra careful to follow legal procedures to the letter because of his ethnic origin. Obviously we wouldn’t want to see players treated differently because of this in any case. They would have to have been extremely unlucky as a club to have another player who took the p*ss to quite this level but I’m not sure of the facts around this. Also the complicating factor is not just the legal position between the club and the player but the massive power yielded by the PFA. It will be fascinating to see how this plays out.

Procedures, law, football club and correct application....hmm one could be forgiven for thinking you only started supporting QPR as of 09:00 this morning!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!

Fantastic news! Sunderland sack lazy f*ck. on 09:39 - Sep 13 with 2162 viewscolinallcars

I blame Jimmy Hill for all this.
Login to get fewer ads

Fantastic news! Sunderland sack lazy f*ck. on 10:16 - Sep 13 with 2075 viewsnix

Fantastic news! Sunderland sack lazy f*ck. on 09:18 - Sep 13 by PlanetHonneywood

Procedures, law, football club and correct application....hmm one could be forgiven for thinking you only started supporting QPR as of 09:00 this morning!

Surely not all clubs are as screwed up as we used to be. And I don’t think even we tried to cancel someone’s contract without due process? But I may have blocked that out.
Fantastic news! Sunderland sack lazy f*ck. on 10:18 - Sep 13 with 2070 viewsLunarJetman

I would have thought they just needed to follow the letter of the law rather than take into account his "ethnic origin" which would be discriminatory itself....
Fantastic news! Sunderland sack lazy f*ck. on 10:25 - Sep 13 with 2044 viewsisawqpratwcity

Fantastic news! Sunderland sack lazy f*ck. on 09:39 - Sep 13 by colinallcars

Then take it on the chin.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Fantastic news! Sunderland sack lazy f*ck. on 10:30 - Sep 13 with 2022 views2Thomas2Bowles

Why aye, we could have Djilobodji, Ndong and the racist all signed up for free!!

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Fantastic news! Sunderland sack lazy f*ck. on 11:28 - Sep 13 with 1929 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Fantastic news! Sunderland sack lazy f*ck. on 10:18 - Sep 13 by LunarJetman

I would have thought they just needed to follow the letter of the law rather than take into account his "ethnic origin" which would be discriminatory itself....

That’s not what was said!

Fantastic news! Sunderland sack lazy f*ck. on 12:07 - Sep 13 with 1841 viewsonlyrinmoray

Fantastic news! Sunderland sack lazy f*ck. on 09:39 - Sep 13 by colinallcars

Yep Johnny Haynes £100 per week ridiculous
Fantastic news! Sunderland sack lazy f*ck. on 12:11 - Sep 13 with 1833 viewssimmo

Just a sad state of affairs, it's partly their own fault chucking ridiculous money around but over £20m on transfer fees alone for 2 players that won't even play for them. The worst part is for all the unprofessionalism and cúntery, these guys will get offers and go elsewhere with no issues, meanwhile Sunderland are suffering the consequences.

I know the chairman is trying to sue them but that's never gonna compensate, even if it is successful. Modern football at it's worst.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Fantastic news! Sunderland sack lazy f*ck. on 13:30 - Sep 13 with 1684 viewsQPR_John

"I would have thought that SAFC would have been extra careful to follow legal procedures to the letter because of his ethnic origin. "

I would have hoped that SAFC would be extra careful to follow legal procedures regardless of the ethnic origin of whoever they were dealing with
Fantastic news! Sunderland sack lazy f*ck. on 15:03 - Sep 13 with 1577 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Seriously, other than keeping Jim White in a job, what is the use of transfer fees?

Sack them off. This is our (football fans) money they are throwing about for fvck all.
Fantastic news! Sunderland sack lazy f*ck. on 16:43 - Sep 13 with 1472 viewssmegma

Fantastic news! Sunderland sack lazy f*ck. on 15:03 - Sep 13 by BazzaInTheLoft

Seriously, other than keeping Jim White in a job, what is the use of transfer fees?

Sack them off. This is our (football fans) money they are throwing about for fvck all.

What's the use of Jim White ??
Fantastic news! Sunderland sack lazy f*ck. on 18:07 - Sep 13 with 1363 viewsnix

Fantastic news! Sunderland sack lazy f*ck. on 13:30 - Sep 13 by QPR_John

"I would have thought that SAFC would have been extra careful to follow legal procedures to the letter because of his ethnic origin. "

I would have hoped that SAFC would be extra careful to follow legal procedures regardless of the ethnic origin of whoever they were dealing with

I think the point was obvious that they open themselves up to possible additional sanctions under discrimination legislation apart from just employment legislation, not that other employees should not be protected.

I’m a bit surprised that people are picking me up on how I phrased things. I’m just fed up with certain footballers using their contracts and the PFA rules to get out of doing what they are paid to do, even down to keeping fit when they’re supposed to be professional sportsman. And yes I know that clubs agree on the contracts but it’s hard when all footballers probably have the same clauses to refuse to sign them. If I’m the only one that thinks that, then fine. But we’re indriectly paying for all of these people through TV subscriptions, ticket prices etc and it winds me up. I’m pleased to see Sunderland taking a stand. If they are not sanctioned for this in any way through the courts, the EFL and the PFA it will encourage other clubs to get rid of people who ignore the club rules on training, attendance and fitness.
Fantastic news! Sunderland sack lazy f*ck. on 18:24 - Sep 13 with 1343 viewsRangersw12

Fantastic news! Sunderland sack lazy f*ck. on 15:03 - Sep 13 by BazzaInTheLoft

If there wasn't any transfer fees the wages would go up even further
Fantastic news! Sunderland sack lazy f*ck. on 18:29 - Sep 13 with 1327 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Fantastic news! Sunderland sack lazy f*ck. on 18:24 - Sep 13 by Rangersw12

If there wasn't any transfer fees the wages would go up even further

Not if the Football Associations play their part in some competent regulation of finances.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024